Twin peaks best girl coming through. step aside lads

twin peaks best girl coming through. step aside lads.

Shame about those eyebrows.

She truly was a fantastic specimen. I remember her in this movie with Pamela Anderson in it.

Faps were definitely had.

Man I remember cumming to that back in the day.

no disagreement here senpai

> It's a Coop still won't coop her episode

Audrey was the hottest but Shelly was the cutest

Teresa was best girl

They ended that because Lara Flynn Boyle was dating Kyle MacLachlan

>52
>We live in an age where old women are still hot

what? they're both actors, so what?

She isn't 52 in the picture.

best 90s girl coming through

Lara Flynn Boyle really was one of the worst things to happen to the show, glad she got replaced.

She got jealous.

this

travesty

sorry man i'd still hit it

and id fuck peggy lipton too.

audrey had better have that same character music when she finally shows up.

Why is she naked? It's unrealistic. She's too pure for that.

I hope she makes Dooper turn back into Cooper

just Google the actress name + nude. she did a lot

I was surprised at how good Sherilyn's nudes were.

Usually someone blessed with that face, hair and figure doesn't get the tits too but her tits were really nice.

There's nudes? Holy shit

I'd peak on her Twin Peaks if you catch my drift

there's entire nude kino scenes to watch

She is pretty hot, yes.

She aged pretty horribly, held her own surprisingly well at the time considering how much older she was than the rest of the girls on the show

Shut the fuck up.

imagine her giving you a slow 1 hour blowjob while you eat the delicious steak, eggs and potatoes she made on the grill. afterwards she'll give you a back rub while you shitpost on Sup Forums

She looks exactly like Rashida Jones.

OR

>specimen

>Faps were definitely had.

It is today that you will kill yourself.

Interesting story

faceblind

autism

too. much. chemistry.

HAGGED!

look at this old ladies boobs

Man WTF happened to her perfect, qt little nose? That's the only difference(outside of the obvious natural aging) I see. She'd literally still be best girl if it wasn't for that ted Kennedy tier shnoze

White women age the worst.

Dunno, if it weren't for the veins, those would be top-shelf.

I'd fuck those eyebrows

She was already in her MID-FORTIES in the original series user, and nearly 30 years has passed since then...

Dat thigh

Damn

Yum

I'd tittyfuck her

she was extremely jealous so she forced them to shut it down

All those tight sweaters Audrey wears on the show drive me nuts. How can someone have that perfect a body.

>Have he opportunity for on screen romance with and off screen fuck one of the hottest actresses of the time
>don't because this beast said no
coop was a grade A cuck

Surprisingly good.

Sure, but most people's noses don't change much unless they get work done or become horrible alcohols

Dunno, seems like a pretty common thing among the elderly. Looks at your grandparents, then look at pictures of them when they were young...common for things like noses and ears to change as the collagen in their skin breaks down.

Then again, she's an actress. So there's the possibility of surgery and alcohol/drug abuse as well. Look at what happened to

it's called getting old. all of you will be just ed eventually unless you are godly good looking like Clooney. his time will come though.

>it's called getting old
Right, except people age differently. Especially when they're retarded alcoholics/junkies for the majority of their youth or get all kinds of ridiculous plastic surgery they didn't even need...the latter especially just never ends well.

why is it autistic to think a daughter resembles her mother?

>people's noses don't change much

The nose and the ears keep growing (sagging actually) as you age. You're a typical retard talking about things that you know nothing about.

> best girl
> not Shelly
plz go

Audrey was best girl
Madchen is best woman.

The thinking man's Twin Peaks waifu.
Time is a cruel mistress. The revival makes me sad. Seeing based Hawk all old and fragile, /ourguy/ Dale looking like a grandpa, Norma with granny chin. Sigh.

>thinking man's waifu

I don't even know where to begin, Forest.

Jesus Christ that pic. She was so fucking pretty. I'm legitimately sad. I'm only at the beginning of season 2 but unless she dies, it's pretty obvious why she isn't in season 3.