The most reliable news source on the planet is a neo-nazi subforum on an anime website created by an autistic...

the most reliable news source on the planet is a neo-nazi subforum on an anime website created by an autistic homosexual 15 year old weeb, and is full of people that post pictures of a cartoon frog which they also refer to as their deity

how did this happen? does no one else find this weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
youtube.com/watch?v=MY-_FR8WREs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hurr durr, reality is stranger than fiction

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

It truly must be the end of the world if this is where facts and reason must hide. Reminder you are here forever.

wtf i hate autism now

If anything NEWT GINGRICH made the GAYBAR at age 16 in reality beacuse it was up and down constantly for the first fee months

Because quite literally the Jews.

They made all the msm bullshit propaganda. I come here and I get news catered to my likes and news not catered to my likes even if it's bait, I still enter most news threads.

A bunch of autistic independent "journalists" in a very loose sense scouring news sites and bringing the interesting ones here. You fags are my bullshit filter before I even put on my real bullshit filter.

except this is all satire

We've become such an echo chamber, that anyone that disagrees with us is automatically outing themselves as a shill.

Which is fine because we never would've reached this point if they ever had any good arguments.

>does no one else find this weird?

Brace yourself.

It gets worse.

It's not weird, it's is strange when you realize main stream media is only trying to control what you think and how you vote.

They also want to control who we are at war with, and every aspect of reality.

That is what is weird my friend.

The only way out is to go deeper.

because every mainstream media outlet is owned by the jews either directly in most cases or indirectly in others. Because we hate the jews, we haven't fallen for (((multiculturalism)))

>373787
Them digits.

Are you braced?

Deeeep breath. Do it.

Against the madness of our nation that is trying to turn us into craven cowards that obey thought-laws, the madness of other nations that is trying to turn the whole world into an obedient victim-state, those megalithic media outlets that want us to watch and obey...

...we are the only heroes.

Not much weird, people have been misinformed and outright lied to by their goverment since there was governance. 10000 years of business as fuckin' usual.

Then the world is fucked.

1989 comunistic hina youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
2016 democratic turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=MY-_FR8WREs

The Germany media spews lies every fucking day. E V E R Y D A Y they lie and when they're getting called out on it, they censor.

So I come to Sup Forums mostly to confirm what I already know and learn about the terrible shit that goes on in my country and the whole world, because apparently in this echo chamber, the truth still triumphs

"neo-nazi satire subforum"
>ftfy

This board is quite spectacular though. To think that people from all parts of the world come here to post current events etc. Pretty mind boggling.

>To think that people from all parts of the world come here to shitpost

Corrected that for ya

this, so much. dubs just back it up.

Sup Forums posters have become normies and new wave msm and social media are now the enemies of freedom

the times are changing friends

Where did this notion come from? I'm quite certain the vast majority of the white supremacists on here clamoring for the death of niggers, jews, and mudslimes are not joking at all.

Fuck that, Im a bad motherfucker

So their trying to pull a 1984? Fucking Jews

that's how the site rolls. nothing anyone posts here is true, just satire.

Are you kidding? I've never seen a place with such variable viewpoints. Even shills and shitposters get logical arguments thrown at them.

>trying

Because we all know whites are a dying races and jack shit is gonna happen
>muh racewar
nuh-uh honey, canceled

They're trying to pull a brave new world. The truth is literally a click away for the entirety of the first world and most of the third but they've clogged the airways with so much bullshit nobody knows or cares what is true anymore.

t. David S.

Pol is completely satire. This post is satire. We love multiculturalism.

Chill with this shit. Your going to get us shut down. Just try to blend ok?

we are and we're not. The truth is, and you'll never believe this, that most of us are genuinely nice people that feel thrown to the wayside by a world that is becoming increasingly hostile to the ordinary man.

None of us actually wish to go purging niggers and jews and muslims.

We'd all rather just live in a nation that took care of its own people as a first priority.
We'd all prefer, rather, girls not be complete whores or batshit insane feminists in this day and age but family focused and virtuous.
We'd all prefer that degenerates be cast away from central society instead of praised and cherished for marching down the streets being proud of how many negholes they've pozzed this year.

We'd prefer that the whole country not go insane over a gorilla being shot to protect an innocent life, or go insane over poor harambe being killed in cold blood... Meanwhile the whole world is on fire and nobody raises an eyebrow.

In a world like ours, where sane logical discussion is derided as racist, homophobic, or bigoted, the only logical thing to do is go insane.

If they want to cast us as a monster then I monster we will become.

>how did this happen?

CIA MEGABUCKS WERE INVOLVED

>None of us actually wish to go purging niggers and jews and muslims.
Speak for yourself. My people were such removers of subhuman trash that even the SS guys were puking from shock and horror. I wanna continue that tradition

Based Croatia

>None of us actually wish to go purging niggers and jews and muslims

I don't buy that for a second. Personally I wouldn't bat an eye if every nigger, kike, and mudshit were wiped from the planet this very second, and I'm nowhere near as extreme as some of the people on here.

I literally just said something along these lines to my wife an hour ago. It's fucking horrifying. I think there are a lot of anons on here who lurk for news, happenings, etc.without espousing the Nazi LARPing.

No one else is talking about anything but Khan and some beauty pageant.

Meanwhile, Hillary has ties to a company that dealt with ISIS, Paris gave that company a contract, Turkey is getting cheeky with a NATO airbase with nukes, 900 Syrians arrested, etc...

If it wasn't for Sup Forums I never would have heard of the Cologne attacks.

Also the frog is great.

t. Pepe

>Go insane over a gorilla shot to protect an inoccent life.

>Go insane over innocent Harambe killed in cold blood.

This pretty much sums it up.

I don't know man I kinda hate the Muslims and Jews. I actually have nothing against niggers. I fear the Chinese.

Kind of like Metal Gear Solid 2.

Fuck the chinks.

I think that MGS bit was inspired by Aldous Huxley but yeah that'd be our modern nerd reference.

>most reliable news source on the planet
No. Reposting shit from Breitbart and RT isn't reliable source.
> neo-nazi subforum
No. Neo-nazim in 2016 is a joke
>how did this happen?
You see it that way dumbass.

this

Maybe not the most reliable. You get a lot of false positives on pol. "It's Happening!" and so forth, but I first hear a lot of news on pol, and I hear a lot of news I wouldn't get anywhere else

>leaf
It's not tho

None of you would care about sandshits and kikes if they just stayed in their country and did their sand shittery there.

But they don't so Deus fucking Vult dudes.

I've made a vow to myself. If anyone in my immediate family (son, daughter, wife) is ever killed by rampant niggardry or THE RELIGION OF PEACE then I'm starting my personal race war. I'll surrender to the police and then tell the whole world why I did it. If more of these Eurocucks had the same pledge we'd be seeing the start of it.

Like if one of those dead people in Nice had been my daughter or wife or son I'd make as many pipe bombs as i could and toss them into a street during mid-afternoon prayer. I can not believe it hasn't happened yet.

CIA pls don't van me just stop the Allah Ackbars

he's not gay just autistic. If he were gay I'd be stalking him SO hard.

If Hitler just put all the kikes on a train to Croatia, the world would be a better place right now. The holocaust might have been a fraud up there, but here it was real, and we enjoyed it.

I genuinely laugh out loud at most pepes, I rarely laugh irl at anything else on the internet. His smugness fills me with joy.

>None of you would care about sandshits and kikes if they just stayed in their country and did their sand shittery there
That's true.

>I can not believe it hasn't happened yet
Same here honestly. When 9/11 happened people were pulling mudshits out of their cabs and savagely beating them the very same day. Unfortunately a lot of them weren't even Muslims but the point is the response was immediate whereas (some) eurocucks allow these people Sharia law no-go zones. It's fucking insane.

Agreed. Completely.
Here one that had me laughing out loud harder than most "comedy" movies: critical mass Pepe.

The socks with sandals take it over the top for me.

Genuinely kek'd and chek'd. Kek smiles upon your whimsy. Have this pepe storyboard.

>You fags are my bullshit filter before I even put on my real bullshit filter.

well said

I wouldn't have it any other way.

>how did this happen? does no one else find this weird?

No one really cares who or what gets posted on:

>a neo-nazi subforum on an anime website created by an autistic homosexual 15 year old weeb, and is full of people that post pictures of a cartoon frog which they also refer to as their deity

The average Joe would look at this board and assume we were all just being racist asshole for kicks.

>"Hehehe, yeah, the "day of rope", sure it's coming guys."

So it makes sense in a way. The more shit gets posted here, the less likely it is to get shut down.

You're the best! I've been waiting for someone to repost this for years. Somehow I've missed it multiple times.
I saw it in a thread a few weeks ago, went to save it, phone froze, and it was gone.

Kek bless, user.

it's not weird, you jew

kek bless, friends

The current state of "hate" laws has it that you'd lose everything for a violent outburst against the offending race/religion (if you are a white christian, mind you) if you're you're just sticking it back to the man. If you're a muslim you're fighting back against bigotry.

I wouldn't go on a spree for another man's family. That's his job and whites don't have that sort of clannishness.

However if i lost "everything" (like my wife or child being allahu sandbarred) what is to keep me from taking my revenge? I just can't understand how cucked a man has to be to just grieve in silence over his pregnant wife being run over in the name of Islam.
I would take every Muslim I possibly could in response, surrender, and tell everyone exactly why I did it.
Shitniggerslims will understand that. Hell they'd actually RESPECT that. That's why they're doing it to us.
Because Shlomo politicianberg pointed the big western military dick at little shitinstan and a bunch of wives and fathers and sons got killed. Shlomo slips back into the shadows and leaves the west standing there with the smoking gun and now we're the subject of islamic aggression.
We all forget that they're getting revenge on us for what the west did to them.
Even if it was big kike politicians and jew lovers doing the string pulling.
The average sandshit doesn't see that, he just sees GI Joe waving the stars and stripes.
They're as mad as we are; they're just not a completely cucked society and so will actually do something about it.

> reliable

you fucking what

>wtf I have autism now
ftfy

is this some kind of terrorist code

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL

MAYONNAISE ON RYE

>best source of news
>news comes from threads linking to news websites

>tfw no wife

does she browse the chon?

Lel