Dear American patriotic muslims, PLEASE COME HERE. WE NEED YOU!

Dear Patoriotic American muslims. We need extra population.
If you are sick of racist Trump politics.

Please come here. make a child and get job at Japan.

We need HERO like you. We will treat you as honorable samurai!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI
resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/
heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do I have to look like a Muslim? I'm white, but I could just grow a beard and call myself Muslim for you.

How's those well organised Muslim rape gang Trojan horse orgies going, kebabs?

kek

White and a fitizen can I just spread my goop around

I expect an English teacher to write better than that

>patriotic muslims
so you want to get beheaded in the name of Saudi Arabia?

>READ THE CONSTITUTION
You first you whore.

Amendment 1

>Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Given that the Constitution only applies to citizens of this country, Amendment 1 has nothing to do with Immigration. And Trump isn't proposing the deportation or banning of Islam itself. He wants to bar entry to those abroad who are from regions with high risk of support of terrorism or terrorist organizations. And the majority of those are Muslim.

There is no mention of Immigration at all in the Constitution.

According to Article I, Section 8, Clause 4

The Congress shall have Power To...establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization...

And Congress wrote the following into law over 20 years ago.

8 U.S. Code ยง 1182

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

So it's all Constitutional and that asshole can go fuck himself.

Feeling suicidal buddy?

>Patoriotic

>American

>muslims

PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE OPTION

Why hasn't this image been meme'd into oblivion like that Cruz pic?

Benis ID

I'm trying to make a Khan Cheat Sheet, libs bring it up every time and I'm very stupid at debating. Can someone please enlighten me on this man's supposed muslim brotherhood connections?

> muh autistic video game american wannabe

this is literally your source of inspiration
you unironically point to this as redpilled truth

read a book nigger
read a book

Dear Jap Anime Man,

Gib wimmenz and anime.

Thanks

Daily reminder that this tribal magician supports Hillary's campaign. Also supported by ex-CIA man Graham Fuller as Osama bin Laden v2.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI

resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/

The original article is here

heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=

Someone should pay for the whole document.

You are either American, or you are not. You cannot hold two separate contradictory views at the same time and truly believe both. Either you stand with and for America, or you stand with and for Islam. You cannot have both.

>muslims
>patriotic

Suc n fuck that bung hole

Islamaweeb.

Deport Snek. DEPORT KEBAB