/got/ general

Night King edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRIPftoDrB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would win in a fight?

best edition

Will we ever see somewhat realistic armor in the show?

Excellent edition OP

bran is the night king

reminder bran will jack himself into the weirnet. manifest himself into the past and live a life helping brandon of the bloody blade build winterfell etc. become bran the builder and when he becomes an adult he'll be turned into the nights king. he has manifested himself twice once before willas and once in front of the nights king aka himself. to defeat the nights king you'll also have to kill bran

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

cersei easily.
catelyn is way more princessy.

>>
also brans child body jacked into the weirwood will be killed and the obsidian from brans chest in teh nights king body will be removed turning him into his human adult form and healing his broken legs etc. and thus he inherits winterfell after galavanting around as a white walker for generations.

hence the vengeance and smug look bran gives bloodraven as he views him as responsible for turning him into an emotionless monster living in a barren frozen wasteland,

the smug look as bran nights king gives bloodraven as he's about to kill him. he cursed bran in a sense and he holds him responsible for having to endure his existence a walker.

After GRRM had that melt down over the ending of LOST which he didn't understand (I don't care if you liked it or hated it, it's a fact he didn't understand it) how do you think he will react if D&D make an ending even more disappointing to normies?

Or do you think it will be super safe like Breaking Bad and everyone will pretend it was amazing?

The only good guy in GoT

>everyone will pretend it was amazing?
no fucking way. no matter how it ends half the fandom will be whining.

>no fucking way. no matter how it ends half the fandom will be whining.
bookfags yes.
but it's almost guaranteed to end with the meme trifecta in power, and showfags will be delighted. And they probably make like 90% of the fandom now.

>
after adult bran is released from being a white walker the other walkers die but the army of the dead can only be put down is if they kill child bran jacked into the weirnet so they do so.

adult bran becomes lord of winterfell and has necromancy abilities etc

Dropped plot line edition

>smug look
Literally what smug look, he's expressionless

>Carice van Houten teases a more vulnerable Melisandre in Game of Thrones season 7

Cringe ahead.
They want her back on the "good team" so they'll give her a 17 seconds redemption arc about expressing guilt, then hop on the meme bandwagon.

If they don't just go full crayons and retcon Shireen's burning as 100% Stannis, Melisandre was just forced to do it.

S6 they ruined Davos, S7 they ruin Melisandre, I just fucking know it.

If you're going to greentext can you at least do it properly so your post makes sense

So what you're saying is bran is the most important character.

maybe not smug but he looks like he's out for revenge against the guy. also similar features

youtube.com/watch?v=BRIPftoDrB8

Bran is canonically ten years old and the night king is a full grown adult, your theory makes no sense

Where is that faggot who said Jon isn't a Targ?

in a way yes. bran is recruited probably by bloodraven who was probably recruited by bran. is set on the path to gain magic for the war to come. realises he can 'alter' the past. has also manifested physically before hodor and the nights king. after his power boon from blood raven and when the coming war is on the doorstep he jacks himself into the net and manifests himself as the boy who appears to brandon of the bloody blade as mentioned in one of the loose tales of brandon of the bloody blade.

helping brandon of the blood blade he lives a life achieving bran the builders achievements and lives to adulthood. is taken by the children and has a shard of obsidian plunged into his chest and becomes an emotionaless ice monster and turns into an angry pissed off non human entity who wants to wage war on the living.

has to live as such an entity for countless generations. has dragonglass removed from his chest and adult bran / night king becomes human again. also the magic that turned him has restored him completely. they kill child bran who's jacked into the wiernet to bring an end to the army of the dead. inherits winterfell etc.

obtains the night kings ice blade and some heavy warging abilities. can probably warg the dead.

Jon is a son of mad king and not rheagar

time works differently from different perspectives. he goes to the past and lives his life out to a regular paced time until he catches up to present bran.

jon is a dayne

chibi sansa is so kawaii :3

Well, that is wrong and it would still make him a Targ. Are you dumb?

Before I got really into game of thrones I was a casual watcher for three seasons and I always assumed everyone agreed sansa had a really unfortunately odd looking face even in season 1. It really surprised me to see people insist that she was ever cute or pretty. Her face is just bizarre.

Mad king was a Blackfyre. Jon is not a Targ

but blackfyres are targs. daemon blackfyres mother and father were both targaryens. and he was intended to rule as the sword gifted to him was the sword each ruling king wields

S1 sansa was fine.
it's later on she turned into a giant shemale

No even in season 1 she was goofy looking. Her nose was always hooked and weird and something about her eyes looking sunken in. I don't know. She was. I a cute kid at all.

S1 sansa had retarded southerner hairstyle that makes me want to punch her in the face

Was not a cute kid*

>giant

Manlet detected.

Anyone who looks down at the prospect of manmore linebacker sons is a midget

Sexy Jorah is suffering. :(

Blackfyres are Targs...

STUPID TARGARYENS RUIN MY SHITTY WALL

Daemon blackfyres parents were Aegon IV targaryen and Daena Targaryen

And? Rheagar is Jon's father.

jon is a dayne

Stop this meme, no.

Jon is a Lannister, Jaime is his father.

no

The Targs are all bastards too at this point. Daeron's father was Aemon.

How about Moon boy?

that would be awesome and I may even come to like jon if he were jaime and lyannas rape baby

This is dumb.

this is true. hence the rebellion. but it was also said he rose in rebellion after daenerys name sake the woman he loved named daenerys.

but ended up marrying not sure of first name but last name has horse lord inspiration. her last name was rohanne.

Y'all fucking wrong. Jon is Bran and Lyanna's son

so technically daemon had the better claim and was even gifted the sword that the ruling king of the realm would wield. the sword of kings. you only acquire such steel if it's intended for you to rule.

also daenerys is a blackfyre

false bran doesn't exist and is nothing but a figment

>tfw lost all interest in the show and only come to /got/ for the shitposting
it had so much potential but they had to go for the cliche shit after tywin died

Let's talk about tywins death. I don't think tyrion actually killed him. I mean he did but he didn't, Bran got into his head and extracted revenge for red wedding

tyrion killed him but he was bound to die as oberyn was already having him poisoned. if anything tyrions hand in the matter was a mercy

>implying that wasnt a fake tywin while the real one never left casterly rock where he's built a valyrian iron man suit and will battle danny with cheezy rich man jokes while the entire battle is just made out of jumpcuts

catelyn was such a milf in the books

what happened in the show?

what do you guys think of the costumes?

I don't know, Cat's a crazy bitch too when she needs to be. She killed two guys, gave one knight brain damage, and nearly bit off a dude's finger while grasping a valyrian steel blade. My money is on her.

>weird bookfag/showfag merger fanart
My least favorite kind of fanart desu.

>horses on a beach invasion
>against a wall

>*Blocks your path*

What went wrong?

Muh Dik

Guess who’s back, back again? Gendry’s back—tell a friend

Based Night King!

Why is the Night King so patrician?

Based Rambo

>......
>literally no word for this post.

Euron's valyrian steel armor

Season 7 July 16 00:00

Stannisposter
Jonposter
Jaqenposter
Danyposter
Bericposter
Branposter
Jaimeposter

Stannisposter reporting for duty

a (you) is a (you)

Eh thank you...i guess

no use for realist armor if the fight scenes all fake as fuck

Then now was Bran born in Winterfell and to his mother, complete with the Maester's assistance and overvance?

why did Varys send a message to Meereen to reveal Jorah's betrayal if he was on her side this whole time ? will Jorah ever confront Varys about this in the later seasons ?

I'm not denying he wasn't. it's a chicken and egg scenario or the bootstrap paradox situation. he is born to a mother and father. and delivered by a maester. is recruited by blood raven. uses the magic he learnt to time travel back in time physically only to become the nights king.

he can try re write the past but the inc is already dry. his plot line doesn't exist on a linear time scale.

bootstrap paradox I think dc who explained it I could be wrong.

the idea is that a time travellers favourite music is beethoven. goes back in time to meet the infamous man but there is no famous beethoven. so he has a hand in creating beethoven with his influence and knowledge of the future. after he does so there is beethoven.

but where did the music originally come from prior to time travelling to the past. it's a paradox. it exists but it doesn't exist until the time traveller goes to the past to help play a role in it but oddly enough it exist before he does so.

time travelling paradox

Does Jorah know it was Varys?
Does Jorah even care?
Will Jorah even meet Varys?
Will Varys even tell Jorah?

the night king is bran and exists before the present bran we're introduced to has a chance to go to the past and become the nights king. similar situation. time paradox shit.

Stannisking/stannisbro/stannisdude
Jonboy/jonsa/jonerys/jonman/
Jaqenfriend/jaqenbro/jaqendude/jaqenboy
Bericbro/bericboy/bericman/bericderic/berifriend
Jaimedude/jaimefriend/jaimehero/jaimeking

stannisposter
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
faggot
okayposter

>t. stannisfag

>being blind

Bran posters are eternal

Jaqenposter/friend reporting 4 duty!

That's not the bootstrap paradox that's the predestination paradox.

BTW grrms favorite use of time travel is on the movie Predestination. He called it the be all and end all example of how to use time travel.

What are you talking about? Blind to what?

I'm the one who posted bootstrap. is predestination the movie about the hermaphrodite who gives birth but such damage is caused that she has to become a man or something and the man she becomes is the guy who sleeps with his / her younger self knocking himself up and is in a loop that eventually becomes the fizzer bomber time travelling terrorist?

>pretending to be stupid

I guess you are talking about how the horsemen units are not Stannis's men.

>what happened in the show?
Aged up all the adults by 15 years. In the books, Ned, Cat, Cersei, etc, all got married and started having children by age 18.

We could talk about modern western standards for starting a family, the need for higher education/stable career/starter home prices. But that's for another thread.