Daily reminder that /pol has 120-130 average IQ and we're INTJ people (MBTI test)

Daily reminder that /pol has 120-130 average IQ and we're INTJ people (MBTI test)

My IQ is about 85 and I'm INFP.

Im intp though, but slighty higher iq (sd16 scale)

Would trade down to 120 for being intp.

Obama
Dumber than Taft and Harding
Top LEL

you can get better IQ scores if you study for the tests
a politician would undoubtedly do his homework to appear more credible

87 master race here, retard.

so? isnt that good?

Reminder that Myers Briggs is as scientific as astrology and people take it too seriously. Another reminder that IQ is relative

120-130 is not average.

how did you know I'm INTJ?

wilson should score higher than kennedy
dat nigga knew how to dodge a bullet

>tfw my brother has that, I fell sorry for him, I will must take care for him in the future.
He's a good brother, and I love him.

>Bill Clinton
>148.8
calling bullshit
he's a drugged up degenerate who married the physical incarnation of satan, he's a retard

IQ doesnt mean anything, just how fast learner you are or how easily you recognize patterns.

t.~130IQ

>INFP
>F

Get out feelfag

This.
And how did he know I have an IQ of 130.

Obliged to inform those who are above average

I subjectively concocted a IQ score of an amazing 154

Educated and graduated doctorate in University of Michigan in Nuclear Physics

and got a job at a hospital

@83736602

No (you) for you, friend.

>implying all of these presidents actually took IQ tests

im more of an intp/istp

135 baby got a 3.0 engineering management degree and got a 45k starting

>IQ doesnt mean anything
>just how fast learner you are

That means quite a bit though. Especially if you are seeking higher education.

This is a stupid picture. How would they know Jeffersons iq. Muh extrapolation

>INTJ
>not ENTJ

>tfw overall 124 IQ, but sub-70 processing speed

I don't know how to feel about this yet.

Those two things mean nothing? You are retarded.

>we're INTJ people
Speak for yourself, pleb

>doesn't mean anything
>except how fast you think

You are a dumbass

130-140 INTP

INTP sucks though if you are not born rich

o im laffin

>/sci/ 141

Try below 100

>Not ISTP master race
>Actually unironically calling yourself INTJ edgy race

wooow lol

Ah very interesting how some presidents have iq scores when they died before intelligence quotient testing even began being studied, let alone applied.

Not me im entp masterrace

I'm ENTP. Haven't had a real IQ test since I was 12 so I don't know what it's like now.

>/lit/
>147
Found who cooked up this graph

IQ is 125 (did official tests and shit) and INTP.

Same.

>Obama not even on the list

A community organizer becomes president of the US because of white guilt.

wtf. having high IQ doesn't automatically make you Einstein, certainly it helps but even some fucker with 95 IQ could reach that same level just with more work

Reminder that Hillary is INTJ and will be the first INTJ president.

Personally:
-ENTP
-132 IQ
>that entire third paragraph at the top

>/David Foster Wallace/

>high IQ

Yeah ok.

we intjs rally behind you and were unstumpable

125 here

Life is suffering but we gotta perserve the furure of the white race.

>some fucker with 95 IQ could reach that same level just with more work
Lmfao no

I'm sorry

does intelligence make people miserable and neurotic Sup Forums?

generally speaking, not the IQ 250 savant types

These are """estimated""" IQs, which means they're wrong.

because everytime we have these threads mostly everyone on pol is INTP or INTJ

Mommy and daddy must be so proud. The use of big words there really convinced me of your cognitive ability sempai.

my iq is like 35 and a wall cant stop me

The only reason someone has to bring up their IQ is to distract people from the fact that the have 0 intellectual achievements.
Trust me I know, my IQ is 139.

Nice to know the man could hold his own if we ever had a conversation.

Of course IQ matters you goddamn mongol, show me even one fucking metric that doesn't correlate positively to IQ.

The point that IQ's predictive capabilities do not matter much for the individual but for the whole population is EXACTLY why we need to genocide the subhumans.
You could be a genius, if you live in somalia you can't do shit.
The average IQ of your country determinete literally its destiny as demonstrated in all fucking metrics how dare you say IQ don't matter with a fucking straight face you fucking shortsighted moronic faggot i must admit you angered me a little bit haha good job :^)

>yes goyim, don't try learn anything because this magic number says you are stupid
literally kys

IQ and book-learning ability are related, sure you can train some mouthbreather however it is more intensive than to segment smarter people for those. IQ is exponential ,not linear, and marginal differences matter.

INFP master race here. Also 146 IQ.

I'll leave before you all tell me to get fucked.

ENTP master race reporting in.

>This is what a female INTJ looks like
Christ, I never understood why there were so few of them but if that's the case I should be thankful for it

I have an IQ of 161. MENSA. 26 years old, Master's in Accounting.

No girlfriend, one or two friends, social anxiety problems, work for a rich guy who uses bad grammar and can't spell.

ENTJ Masterrace

>UR DUM IF U DUN TAK THESE UNSOURCED NUMBERS AS GOSPEL

That said, I would believe /lit/ and /sci/ at the top, however /fit/ is full of retards and half these boards can't possibly have the numbers for an actual study. /n/ has about 3 posts a day, and there's treads up on /t/ that are literally 5 years old

Stupid people have not and will not compare intellectually to the highly intelligent. Just look at gaming. There are pros who play 2-4 hours a day while a dude playing 8+ hours 24/7 doesn't break top 10,000 on leaderboards. Some people are simply inferior intellectually. No amount of practice nor education changes that.

He lives between snow mountains and has never been confronted with dindus on a large scale.

no that's just subhumans being subhumans.

>masters in accounting
What a waste, you must be an autistic savant.

136 INTP

What is Trump on the MBTI test?

>J. Q. Adams that high
Why?

4.0, degree in I.T. Database/Oracle/SQL
3 years later still no hire no matter what I fucking build database-wise for examples. But hey, I am Asian so there is a quota to not hire as many as possible so the darkies can get jobs.

Fuck Obama, fuck Hillary, fuck stupid blacks that have to be elevated and literally dragged along just to keep a job. I'm stuck doing work at home app game jobs basically copy/pasting my database for app builders, and have to say I'm black to get hired.

>Sup Forums's IQ is high due to our greatest ally posting

THIS
THIS
THIS

IQ means nothing how high or low it is has nothing to do with how you perceive or apply something IQ is just meant for people to judge and label people and to be run as a business.....

the higher it goes the lower it comes and the further it goes the closer it goes and an iq of 115 just means someone is the same as an iq of 85 or 130 and 70 just on different ends IQ Means nothing.....

I prefer "obsessively gifted."

It used to bother me that smart people are often shockingly sloppy, but I have concluded that they have different priorities, and often regard spelling and courtesy as outdated niceties.

I'm ISTP the same as vladimir putin the most successful and powerful politician of recent times......

Fellow INFP fag here

>Believing in the completely fabricated graph to be legitimate data

YOU GUYS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING NORMALS I'VE EVER SEEN FOR BEING SO INTO BMTI AKA ASTROLOGY FOR EVEN BIGGER NERDS HOLY FUCK

I assume you are talking about games that require good reflexes
good reflexes =/= smart cookie

IQ test is only100 years old .

>161
>160
>+1
Kek, I love subtle trolling

ok tyrone

If one of them really had an IQ>110, he wouldn't have been a politician in the first place. It's a profession for medium IQ opportunists who can't actually produce something real. They only have the ability to convince the others that they do.

You can tell this is fake and gay because of the topic idea retards and mongoloids have that people who read many books are actually smart, which is stupid, since by reading you're taking information and assimilating it but not exerting your own intellect by much, whereas by "silly" activities like videogames you are constantly making your brain work to beat a situation or defeat an opponent.

More news at eleven, fags

Me too. Tested a few months ago.

>g w bush
>124
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

It says estimated pakistanito.

Seriously, nobody ever get this result?

How would a president from 200 years ago have a comparable IQ to one from 20 year ago?

Did they just not change IQ testing at all in that time?

I'm 136 INFJ can I join your club

My boss isn't SMART, really. But he has a THING that I can't really define. It is very Trump-like, actually. He's shrewd, but impatient. That impatience seems to pressure people into doing deals his way, because he always gives the impression that he has 1000 other people waiting to do deals with him.

>tfw IQ is 130
>tfw social awkward
>tfw I could talk to women when I was in high school
>tfw lost all sense of confidence afterward

reaction time resembles IQ. Even games are just pattern strings, no different than in chess and those that can process more complexity will outclass others just like gym class.

Guess I'm insane... Sad face.

Ah. Could it be perhaps that with india's 1.25 billion people, you appear to be looking for a job in a space that is already inundated with laborers? Why should i pay you to do SQL when i can make Poojeet do it for 1/10th the cost. I don't trust indian code so I'll just hire some chump here to do QA later.

>degree in I.T.
You fucked up

>tfw INTJ but never bothered to measure my IQ