youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNiI5mbVjo
youtube.com/watch?v=8aNBx6zBufQ
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
store.steampowered.com/app/495300/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blech

I'll be back later. Thanks for the lulz guys.

Never talk to me or my dead son ever again

MAKE SURE EVERY NORMIE SEES THIS
They won't be able to resist.
We all remember getting cupcakes in elementary school whenever a classmate had a birthday. If we can get people in that frame of mind while they hear a speech from Hillary, they will have PTSD of that time a nasty teacher or vice principle chewed them out.

le awoo

WHY IS THIS WOMAN SPEAKING?

ABSOLUTLEY HARAM.

>double dubs

Exclusive: Pat Caddell Blasts (((Reuters’))) Back-Rigging Polls to Show Clinton Winning

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

AWOO!

>implying she is allowed to speak

When they walked off stage she was probably hit in the back of the head and told to pull her hijab up since taqqiya was over.

Be prepared. There is an actual shill who actually admitted to not ever posting on Sup Forums in the last thread lurking about. This is what months of shitposting has prepared us for, because he stuck out badly in the last thread.

>Manafort on CBS
>Manafort on NBC
Time to watch some media shills get BTFO.

BY THE WAY WHO'S GOING TO THE JAX RALLY?

>post yfw we have a man at the very highest level of Shillary's campaign

What time is the rally?

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL UUPPPPPPPPPP

SO YOU SAYIN
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU SAYIN WE WE WUZ
*SMACKS LIPS*
OOOOOOOO BABYYYYYYYY
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU SAYIN THAT BACK IN ANCIENT TIMES
*PICKS UP WELFARE CHECK*
*SMACKS LIPS*
*ABANDONS SON*
WE WUZ RULERZ N SHIEEEEEEEET

HOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP

No one reads the Houston Chronicle.
They are so scrapped for cash, they have to resort to underhanded tactics to get money.

My parents love in Houston and they offered him a paper for $0.25 or so a paper for a year, so my dad went with it because the coupons would save them money.
After 6 months, they overcharged him $100 and when he complained they said they had sent him a "special edition" every other Sunday which cost $1.00, and added some more fees.

He threatened to sue their asses, and they dropped the extra charges, and he dropped the paper.

A corrupt newspaper endorsing two corrupt politicians. It's poetic.

kill yourself anime retard

youtube.com/watch?v=VcNiI5mbVjo

>yfw you take back your vote for trump

I caught that, probably hates himself at this point tbqh senpai

Have we ever invented to a false controversy about Trump to throw off the media?

NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
>NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
>NEW RALLY CONFIRMED

TUESDAY, AUGUST 02, 2016

ASHBURN, VA 11:00 AM

Donald J. Trump will be holding a rally at Briar Woods High School

NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
>NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
NEW RALLY CONFIRMED
>NEW RALLY CONFIRMED

What is Caddel still doing as a democrat? He actually has a soul.

He could make a train take a dirt road though.

Report them and move on. It's CTR trying to disrupt conversation

>My parents love in Houston

Awww

>tfw your parmesan cheese is stuck together
>tfw no matter how much you shake it won't break apart
>tfw container is sealed by the jews to prevent you from breaking it with your hands
>tfw you can't enjoy homemade spaghetti because of the (((globalists)))

They've got pretty solid coverage of the Texans though ţbh fám

Reminder: this happens every other post.

I can't believe you guys... all these major flaws keep surfacing about your precious little drumpf but you just keep on taking it in the ass! Just recently Trump admitted in an interview that he gets all his political viewpoints from fucking MLP, a show for little girls! What is it gonna take for you to wake up to the fact that this man is not fit to be the leader of the free world?

>not hand grating your parmesan

Link? I wanna laugh too

Literally Consuela

they just won't fucking let up with this shit

Mmmm

>chuck todd: mr. assange is currently fighting rape charges—CHARGES—in sweden
>assange: you're a sloppy journalist lol
>chuck: alright, we will (((correct the record)))
youtube.com/watch?v=8aNBx6zBufQ

WOW
O
W

So good.

listen, you can post your dumb fucking conspiracies every 5 minutes, but it won't work

>hillary has a rally like this
>is somehow leading in the polls

Only on plebbit

They wont waste their time here lol

Jesus dude. Just turn it upside down and tap it on the counter.

I'm more worried about the congressional and senatorial elections now. A trump presidency doesn't mean much if the libshits control the house and the senate.

Meanwhile naked pictures of Bill were deleted on Hillary's server(maybe because of the toddlers in the frame but we'll never know).

MCCAIN WILL LITERALLY BE MY SENATOR FOREVER

Or... you could actually buy the real thing and grate it yourself.

What a fucking n00b

>Trump is not the GOP
>says the man who lost the election in 2008, and is now going to get primaries out
McCain sure knows what Republican voters want...

>tfw the FBI arrests you over antisemetic comments made over parmesan cheese
fuck the kikes

I still can't believe Trump and Pence are going crazy with the rallies. It's like non stop with these two. And where the fuck is Shillary in all this? She's been like a fucking ghost in the last year almost never showing up anywhere. This is why I refuse to believe any of the faggot hillary shills who say she's some how more popular then Trump, she a literal no-show in the world

Look at all of his posts. He got called out and ended up admitting it. He still strongly denies being a shill though

Why? They make up their own controversies.

hey Jeff hope you haven't forgotten about the 1 o'clock strategy meeting with Huma, we're all waiting on you. -C

The closest I've seen we doing it was convincing some media that the real perpetrator in some of those recent massacres was Sam Hyde.

RT en español even fell for it on that Ausbach attack, citing anonymous sources that the name of the perpetrator was "Sam Hydeberg"

What's Hillary's plan for losing Ohio and Pennsylvania?

oh... i-it worked

thanks...

>Pirkanmaa

And he's back.

Is Kain doing his own rallys? Or can he not be trusted like Pence?

Probably just a troll

Tbf i've shitposted like that a few times out of boredom

No, not forever. He will not be your senator in 15 years when Arizona is 56% latino. California and New Mexico have fallen, soon Texas too will turn blue. Then it's just you, convincing yourself that AZ is a republican stronghold as the margins of victory get smaller and smaller

Liberals concsist of people who like anime and other general weeb faggotry and you're trying to shit on Trump for watching a show about friendship?

She's getting less than a hundred attendees at her rallies when it's her, Kaine, and Bill. She's even cancelled rallies in major cities in battleground states due to lack of interest.

So how does Trump win the electoral college without Texas? Clinton won it during her primary, while Trump LOST.

none of the libcucks are doing jackshit apparently. They're just paying non-whites to go on CNN and lie for an hour

Jewawoo!

They're not attending her rallies

They're all over FB, twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Sup Forums, Tumblr, shilling instead

at this point i don't understand man. i really don't get it. this shit has to be rigged, literally fucking 0, nobody i know likes clinton, and i'm an ohio fag. all the berniebros (at least 4) say they are going for trump now. she should be less than any 3rd party running. i don't get it man, there has to be some shilling or funny business going on with the polls. i just hope the electoral college isn't fucked beyond repair..

Fuckem. If the GOP revamps and wins we win. If the GOP self destructs and loses, we win.

>trying to demoralize a random poster
You reek of desperation.

Pat in his heart is a good guy, just like Doug Schoen. They are both classic "Hillary hostages".

yeah they do, even they realised the trickle down system on the internet but it doesn't matter if they send thousands of people here it all just gets rerolled in a few hours and people easily identify newcomers, they have to send thousands of people every hour for years to make a difference

He's doing it again in this thread. When I think of a troll I think of Drumpf posters and Finland with his absurd copypasta. This guy is actually trying to convince people to vote for Clinton.

>You reek of desperation.
But I'm not a Trump supporter...?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
Whoops

Awooo!

Is Steam run by Jews?
store.steampowered.com/app/495300/

that is mostly wood pulp bud

So Trump is going to do a rally in Ashburn in Loudoun County tomorrow.

Good move, or what would you say?

>where the fuck is Shillary in all this?
She's the figurehead, user. We and Trump are running against (((those))) actually running the campaign.

Same guy from the last thread who was basically exposed as a shill.

Trump having a negative effect on down ballot candidates is a meme with no basis at all. If anything it would be the opposite, millions of people who have never even voted are now interested in politics because of Trump.

HAPPENING

>This is the future I've chosen
>fml

I mean one that is blatantly fake. As in Trump can shoot it down himself just to disparage everything the media shills. Something like "Mike Pence accepts so and so many dollars from so and so" but the record is actually from Hillary, so the media shows that it's lying and it accidentally puts out how corrupt Hillary is.

I read all of them. Doesn't seem to be a paid shill, just someone that found his way into Sup Forums and stay for the banter.

Given time he will be one of us, "mock my words".

>is ___ run by Jews?
answer every time: yes

We need pro-Trump games. I'm on it.

Many trump supporters are on the down-low because it's become a public stigma to like Trump because the media has blitzed so much. People also don't want to lose their jobs or get their property ruined or get beat up so they just lie to pollsters or people who ask. The Silent Majority is a real thing. The Loud Minority thinks they're in charge and is in meltdown mode as they watch it all come tumbling down. For a good example, see Brexit.

Pretty jealous of my little brother right now. He gets to see Trump at Portland, Maine on Thursday.

I like that he called it a conspiracy, and not a conspiracy theory.

Is it a safe bet to say that the media at this point is only trying to pry voters away from Trump? Hillary is in no way possible more popular than him and she has WAY more negatives. In reality I think shes way behind but the manipulation of the media and polls just makes it appear that she's close/winning

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE IS GOING TO HIT NOVA SO FUCKING HARD; IF THEY CHIMP OUT IN ASHBURN, LOUDOUN COUNTY WILL FLIP RED.

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED; FIRST RALLY IN MY COUNTY

Mr Trump is not going to win Texas this year. Hispanic turnout is going to be historic.

It didn't take down Trump when he criticized McCain for being captured, how the fuck is a benign answer to a question in an interview about a dead soldier's dad who is an OPEC shill going to?

Virginia is up for grabs. Nobody likes Tim Kaine

>Khan's son died 12 years ago
>They're still trying to play the 'grieving family' card

WHY?

THEY'RE MUSLIMS, THEY'VE PROBABLY SHIT OUT 20 MORE OFFSPRING SINCE THEN.

>clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals

I thought that link was a parody from a shill but it was legitimate and I'm giddy.

You should see how difficult it is to pour cereal in the morning.

Fucking milk cap never comes loose...

So what it wont work on pol, maybe on reddit were people are bluepilled and retarded.

People here know Hillary is the incarnation of the corrupt system.

Agreed, they would most likely be woken up themselves to reality instead of swaying anybody here to vote Hillary.

This is the HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GAS THE KIKES board, no one here is falling for their pro-establishment shit