Fox released this year the second and third best selling movies of the 15 years old X-men franchise

Fox released this year the second and third best selling movies of the 15 years old X-men franchise.

APOLOGIZE. NOW

Does anybody have the pic of Singer surrounded by young twinks and wearing a priest outfit

Here you go senpai.

They aren't even attractive young twinks

The one with the shirt aint too bad

As long as they're tight, they're right

really?

>I'm a jew who fucks underage boys, but look at me making fun of catholic priests!
Kikes are the devil.

No shit, sherlock
they even use satanic star in their flag

That shit is fucking disgusting

It's why they never got cast, QuickPeters, Hoult and Sheridan are the ones that put out and got roles, these guys were just pumped and dumped.

The guys who played Nightcrawler and Angel too, probably.

There is a 99% chance Wolverine will get recasted by a twink after the next movie. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

>Fox released this year the best and worst selling movies of the 15 years old X-men franchise.
Fix'd
Although this is a Chinese cartoon board, we aren't Chinese.

What's most humiliating here is that they spent 4x the money making Apocalypse.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about shirtless go-go boy Angel, and as for the other guy...

But I genuinely already liked the movie.

Singer had nothing to do with Deadpool.

How can he get away from with this?

Holywood is a joke

with this*

>The second best selling X-Men movie on this list is Last Stand
fuck this gay earth

>second and third

Currently the first and second are Deadpool and DoFP, respectively.

The third is still Brett Ratner's X3, which adjusted for inflation made something in the region of $545m (putting it 14% ahead of Apocalypse); even Bryan Singer's own X2 made the equivalent of $530m in 2003, placing it 10% ahead of XMA, which is currently therefore the fifth most successful X-Men film (of 9, making it very much middle of the road).

XMA is currently significantly underperforming in the domestic market even going by the expectations set by its own opening weekend, and is basically finished there; it will be lucky to break the $150m mark. Internationally, it opened a week earlier in most territories (including almost all major territories) and is thus also mostly finished. The only place it's still making money is China; but even with China's audiences it will be lucky to push past X2. X3's spot on the list is a distant, distant dream, which means Singer will remain (once again) the fourth most successful director of the franchise he began.

He is the most free-spending director of the franchise, however, as he doesn't appear to care that his budgets are much larger than anybody else's except Ratner's (which he also spent most of before walking away from the project).

He probably isn't coming back.

This merits some Evans pics

>Angel
Bet he wishes he stayed in EastEnders now, hanging out with legend that is Ian Beale. Hope letting Singer pack your fudge was worth it!

I'm sorry that you're upset because I fucked your mom, user.

Fire Singer and being on Deadpool crew for X-Force stuff. Doing better and on a tight budget.

Why do you think Singer still has the job.

tfw Sup Forums has become literally indistinguishable from Sup Forums

You say it like if it was anything new

What did he mean by this?

Hey singer always says "they're all pink on the inside"

I want that cunt to have a vicious breast cancer

You should have used Scarlet Witch earlier if you wanted her that much, Singer.

How else are weak chinned white trash twinks going to make it in Hollywood? Without talent or looks, they have only their willing orifices upon which to trade. Thankfully, we have Brian Singer to take their welcoming colons to the red carpet for a few minutes before replacing them with younger versions.

Pictured: a perfect metaphor for Singer's discoveries.

Ow the edge.
Be respectful with my waifu.

>American box office
kek, its all about China and South America

Sure, they get a lower % but the price tickets are much higher than in the US.

Apocalypse made 60 million in China.

Apocalypse is expected to reach 550m-600m wordwide.

So?
Chinese box office was like half the domestic one, plus only about a quarter of chink box office goes to the studio.

When conservatards are butthurt

doubtful

to do that it would need to make closer to $200m domestic, and it's not even going to come close

China will break $100m alone but - and this is important - it's almost there and it won't do much more than that (Warcraft is raping everything else in China right now)

X-Men might limp to $520m, but it's not going to make $550m

China's box office is currently under investigation by the Chinese (and others) over money laundering; it's also worth pointing out that FOX owner Rupert Murdoch was married to a Chinese citizen for 20 years until she shitcanned him, and he still has significant interests in the country

for all you or I know, he's just extracting his wealth from the Chinese economy; proving attendance is the key to understanding the money laundering (which is actually happening), but proving attendance figures is extremely difficult

Warcraft has had a massive drop too.
It only made 10 million this Saturday.
Not that I think this is going to help Apocalypse in any way.