Facial reconstruction made of Bronze Age scottish woman 'Ava'

>A facial reconstruction has been made of a young woman who died more than 3,700 years ago.

so, is this how a pure and untainted woman looks?

Pure and untainted? You mean.....Bronze Age agriculturalists from the Near East mixed with pre-Keltic Europeans, Mesolithic Europeans, probably holdouts from Paleolithic Magdalenian Europeans.....pure untainted shit from your feeble hands, non-expert.

By the way, you're not an expert, are you?

She would be a 9/10 where I live

You're next nigger.

>woman

Id bang her.

you're obviously not, so why would it matter that you're replying to an equal?

A little square, but looks human enough, 5/10 would fug.

she looks like she can take a punch
strong face

What kind of kids would they have?

What made it obvious? From what I've read, he's not wrong.

>dat nosebridge

Britons confirmed for niggers

>kalamazoo michigan
lmao i wonder how many niggers that guy has bagged

Looks like a modern Brit

I'm white Euroamerican, brownie. He'll never fist your hungry anus. He's 71....do the math

Seen plenty of white women that look like her

>blue eyes

who made this white propaganda?

she obviously had dark eyes

Strong 6 desu

The fuck is with the hair, makeup and eyebrows? The face might be right but that other shit is retarded modern glam.

WUZ

We pretty much know which mutated genes cause human eyes to become blue or rather any other color than brown. We also know that this mutation had taken place in european population way before bronze age since we actually have the technology to extract and analyze DNA from ancient human remains..

I'd wife her if I lived 3700 years ago

I've seen girls who look like that unpainted. It might be because they used some sort of standard design template for the graphic though.

10/10 would put my black seed in her

Scots aren't Britons.

Why do you carry black seed with you? In your mouth?

The south west kingdom of Strathclyde was a kingdom of the ancient Britons in Scotland up until the 12th century or so.

Book Ygritte?

Here is an accurate reconstruction of an ancient Briton.

WRONG.

Correct. Plus Picts were also Brythonic, as was StrathNith. Most if not all of Scotland would have been Brythonic speakers before Scots Angles and the Norse came

I used to work for a man from Malaga who was the spit of this ancient caveman.

She does, but is also strongly reminiscent of the more coarser featured Russian women I've known, of the solid type that probably lived there before the Balts and Slavs taught the locals how to speak Indo-European.

>3700 A.D.
>Scotland
>In any way related to modern white people
The Indo-European migrations didn't even begin until 4000 B.C. The Indo-Europeans didn't even reach the British isles by 1000 B.C.

Put simply calling this woman Scottish is like calling a Basque Spanish. Neither are Indo-Europeans and thus you are more closely related to poo in loos than you are to them.

Not to mention that the Irish Scots would probably have moved into Hibernia from old Pictland anyway, at least in part, centuries earlier. No ethnicities around this part of the continent developed in a sealed bubble.

Relax, dude. As sloppy as they are with this sort of thing, it's clear that "Scottish" is only meant in a geographic sense, connected with modern boundaries. Sometimes you HAVE to talk retarded, to catch the interest of the public and help ensure funding continues to be given to archaeological research.

>tfw she's more attractive than my gf

Looks like spic to me

This.

What do you think of the grimaldi man?

They were a mix of WHG, EEF and ANE so middle eastern and european caucasoids(with some basal eurasian) mixed with mongoloids and americoids.(WHG and ANE has mongoloid and australoid admixture, ANE even showed some australoid and negroid admixture). Europeans were mixed race from beginning

Still looks much, much, much better than the average Brit

Blue=caucasoid, Green=americoid, Red=capoid, orange=negroid, Purple=australoid. MA1 is ANE, Stuttgard is a middle eastern farmer and the only pure caucasoid in neolithic and Motala is WHG/ANE hybrid and Loschbour is WHG.

Yellow mongoloid.

I'd hit it.

>mixed race from beginning
You realise how stupid that is? In "the beginning", the various races hadn't fully diverged from one another. There have always been transitional populations too, through which genetic material could pass without compromising the integrity of the distinct types at more remote points along the chain.

she needs to drop 30-40 lbs.

They need to do one for Helen of Troy. I want to see just what all that fucking fuss was about.

Kek, but Anglos are? We wuz Druids n sheeit. lmao

Anglo's aren't either. Britain belongs to the Celts.

Good lad

It's all about what point of time you talk about. In 2000 BC, there were no Celts in Britain, as they were all still back on the Continent, mostly around the upper Danube, and will have looked rather different to those who still speak their languages today. Most of THESE Celts' biological descendants, particularly those who most resemble them genetically, probably still live in the same region and are now Germans.
In 500 BC, all of Britain was Celtic speaking, most likely, so therefore a lot of the Britons had mostly non-Celtic ancestors. In 500 AD, most English will have been fully Germanic, but in 1000 AD, most will have been more fully descended from the Britons of 500 than the Angles. Surprisingly many people are too stupid to get their heads around this sort of thing.

That my friend would require her skull which has not been found and probably will never be found.

But if it somehow were that would be so cool.

Looks like a girl I know.

Would fugg desu

lel looks like a nigger

>A.D.