What are some Sup Forums approved jobs?

What are some Sup Forums approved jobs?

Im thinking of being a truck driver. Nothing sounds better to me than seeing the country and having my own little bed i carry around with me. Sounds comfy as hell. And im sick of my office job where I am lower on the totem poll than sheniqua or mrs. hernandez

Jew gasser

you can get a small puppers and have it with you.

bad if you want a family with kids though.

Sup Forums probably approves of being a cop
Which is what I shall do in America

STEM and STEM Education.

I thought they started letting Mexican trucks to enter the country?

I've seen truckers with some pretty big doggos

Propane and propane accessories.

btw go into HVAC, it's a fucking racket.

This is the correct answer.

You other fags need to go ahead and off yourselves.

On the day of the rope brainlets will hang regardless of race.

Whipping up guacamole

lol, you must be a special kind of idiot to want all the blue collar guys who literally maintain your infrastructure to all pursure your gay office job.

>rage out hard as fuck on my 5 mile drive to work every day
>become truck driver and rage out hard as fuck all the time constantly
>eventually ram van full of children cause soccer mom idiot bitch driver
nahhh not for me m8
i work in a nice dirty warehouse cutting wire and shit.
0 customer service
work with only 3 other guys and theyre chill stoners.

What about starting a logistics company? Truckers are in short demand.

And you will hang as well, too stupid to realize the importance of low-skill workers.

High demand, short supply. Muh autism

I'm a sociology teacher, 14-18 year olds

pretty Sup Forums approved I suppose, teaching kids how the world works

dont you have to follow some shitty blue pilled curriculium though?

Could you get burgervisa if someone were to hire you as a truckdriver?
I mean, I don't see why they ever would, but just hypothetically

I thought druck driver is a muslim job in France

>2016
>thinking you can compete with poo in loo

Do you have any pictures of your female students?

The problem tho is the pajeets and the chinks don't actually innovate. They build off of platforms already in place and proceed to drive the costs down. Every fucking Stem major here in the US thinks hes going to be the next Warner von Braun, which is total horse shit.

immigration enforcement, either government or private sector..

> surrendering to the asphalt jew

Wow, Don't aim to high for yourself!

what the fuck does that even mean Yitzhak?

way too late for that senpai, it's about to be automated within a decade

for a while truck driving jobs actually had the fastest wage increases in the country

im always amazed by people who critisize me when I say I want to drive a truck.

You realize SOMEONE has to deliver the shit you buy at the store right? You've just been brainwashed by the jew into thinking that you must be a doctor/lawyer/rockstar

life isnt a movie and you arent the center of the universe. Im going to do what makes me happy, and being alone on the road seeing the sights listening to audio books all day sounds like freedom and happiness to me.

Tell me what you do for a living? Wait nvm dont, i doubt you could actually tell the truth.

>sociology teacher,
>teaching kids how the world works

teaching them a lot of bullshit along the way. i become nauseous when recalling the incredible bullshit theories i was taught in sociology "class".

>it's about to be automated within a decade

yea they been saying that for a while. but do you realize how long it will take and how much it will cost for companies to completely replace all of their fleet with self driving trucks? for insurance companies to come up with new rules and regulations? there isnt even laws set in place yet for cars to be on the road without a driver in the seat monitoring it. It will not be a decade. I may agree with that statement if you said something like 30 years.

9/11 happened 15 years ago, think about how much tech has come about and how many jobs have really been eliminated since then because of it. not much.

I've been there and done that. It sucks.

Cops harrass truckers, Wont let you sleep anywhere, Give you tickets for BS because they know you will just pay the fine that miss work to show up at court.

Also the whole "see the cuntry" thing is a myth, You get to see the dirty greasy interstate and that's it.

If you want to see the country and live in a box just be a hobo.

farmer

22 here currently drive a trucking home every night tho it's comfy and best trade job around

I think driving a truck would be fucking sweet mate, and you're right that office jobs are absolutely fucking shit

How about being a Sup Forumsice officer?

Office Jobs are the worst ever. Makes me wanna blow my brain out.

ICWATUDIDTHAR

yea. i dont understand the stigma of being a truck driver, its like the go to profession to compare people being a loser to, i dont know how that meme even started.

I mean you can make like 60-70 grand if you work for a private fleet. shit walmart pays 73 grand a year i kid you not.

I think its an amazing choice for me. Im 24, figure Ill try and land a job with someone like walmart, fedex, UPS, or ryder/any of the big transpo companies. Travel the USA see the states, see the sights for 5-10 years. Take the money ive saved with little expenses for those years and make a down payment/buy a house and start a business.

It sounds weird but living in a truck sounds amazing. I really dont have many personal items, and my apartment is barren. I only use 1 room, I have a twin bed and a computer desk that takes up a 10th of my apartment space. I dont need much space .

I'd be a truck driver, but I'd have to go through Calais. Oh the horror.

Might get one of those Nazi gas vans and troll the migrants with it.

>Nazi gas vans

haha what?

The size of the sleeper is fine imo but what I hate the most is I can't cook much food. And eating out can get expensive

you truck? If so can i get your email or something man I have alot of questions

If you are happy with what you do, if you are happy, you are successful. You should do it user, it depends for every person.
I for example, I am doing CS and I won't stop until I reach at least a management position at a big company, where I am supposed to wear a suit and make a lot of money, so I can buy a car or two, and a nice house for my parents and myself. I will only be happy when my income is at least £100k / year and I will achieve it. Who knows what awaits me, but it mostly depends on what I do and who I know.
I hope you chase your dream user. I hope it will make you happy.

Sup Forumsice are generally based, but it's a very dangerous job depending on where you are. Even in less dangerous areas you never know what may happen. I'd say Sup Forums apprives of cops

Yea, I've been driving for about 6 months now, it can be shit sometimes but I love driving. I don't like giving out personnel information but I would be glad to answer any questions you have here

It's not too bad. Get on tinder and swipe right in every new city you arrive at. Got my dick sucked twice last week, senpai.

>i want a job approved by anonymous electronic signals on the Internet

Kill yourself. G
How fucking retarded can you get? Get whatever job you're good at you goddamn idiot.

Fucking retard.

That's not a very Nice comment Swiss bro

dude just email me with a burner email if you dont trust me lol im not gonns sell your info to anyone i promise

my email is thisisfor4chancommunication@gmail

i have to leave right now so cant monitor thread

>truck driver
>see the country
im afraid i have some bad news

email my my friendo

Sent

>engineer something to be full seam welded with shitty clearance
>realize you have to build it yourself when you are done

Bull prepper

I'm wondering this too. I'm tired of working my ass off for a degree to get into an office job I'll probably hate.

What is a good blue collar job with room for advancement?

Id never ask Sup Forums what theyd approve of, Id do what feels right to me.

it seems you have good reasons

Guys, seriously. Quit fucking around in slide threads and get in here

→ →

you are schizo man, is everything a slide thread to you?

or are only threads about hillary stating the obvious that she is a criminal complete with a ron paul happening picture a "real" thread to you?

maybe we should just rename this board "hillary threads only"

literally telling people to leave an honest discussion and join a shill thread.