What's your favorite American state and why!?

What's your favorite American state and why!?

Mexico

Montana because it seems comfy for living in an Unabomber-like hermit lifestyle

inb4 butthurt euros proudly bragging that they don't know the geography of this landmass even though each state is bigger than their country

Woah! Texas is BIG!

any state that touches the great lakes, plus the western seaboard desu

everything else is mordor, an unfathomable wasteland where dark things lurk desu

*teleports behind you*
Who's big now, wh*Te boy?

all!

>russia
>european
fuck off you dirty asian mongrel

Anywhere other than New York
>high taxes
>i hear my area has the lowest pay and highest taxes
>nothing to do in the northern part other than to get drunk and make meth (plenty of meth labs were/are around)
>right now everything is just about frozen
>someone from ohio who came by said we are basically in the 70s still

I'll probably like the midwest

the one i'm in because i'm incredibly closed minded and incapable of receiving criticism from others

>americans calling others mongrels

Someday we both will be a only country, that day maybe will be great for the both of us

Why does the PRESIDENT of the United States of America live in a flyover state?

Oregon
Nature and shiet

what?

Texas or California
>why?
I don't know, those are the only ones I know.

he does

He has his own federal district my friend.

The State of Maine
>whitest state
>safest state with lowest violent crime rate
>based New England food, climate, scenery, culture, history, architecture, etc
>best politics, including town halls, famously centrist politicians, they elect more 3rd party and independent canidates than any other state, 1 of only 2 states with an electoral vote that isn't "winner take all."
>most rural state and only state becoming increasingly rural
>long association with the education and the sciences including national semi conductor, the world's largest private mammalian genetics research institute, 3 of the "little ivies," the University of New England, UMaine system, etc.
>long association with the fine arts including Walt Whitman, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Stephen King, Henry David Thoreau, etc.
>gorgeous and dynamic lanscapes, with dense primeval forestation and the northern terminus of the Appalachias in America and an ironbound coastline with America's largest tidal range.
>based neighbors New Hampshire (2nd best state) and eastern Canada
>one of very few states where Mexican Spanish isn't the 2nd most commin language. It's French and Maine has the highest percentage of Francophones in America
>lowest incarceration rate
>lowest percentage of law enforcement officers
>reasonable gun laws
>amazing recreations, truly an outdoorsman's paradise
>weed lmao

The list just keeps going on. Maine really is a wonder

>Texas
I like Texan culture

California
Send more Mexican cuties ASAP
We need to racemix

i like alska because of those shitty discovery chanel shows about everyday life there

1. oregon
2. vermont
3. washington
4. new hampshire
5. maine
6. massachusetts
7. wisconsin
8. connecticut
9. utah
10. minnesota
-
everyone else
-
40. texas
41. maryland
42. kentucky
43. arkansas
44. south carolina
45. louisiana
46. georgia
47. oklahoma
48. tennessee
49. alabama
50. mississippi

>48. tennessee
Wrong.

>40. texas
>43. arkansas
>44. south carolina
>45. louisiana
>46. georgia
>48. tennessee
>49. alabama
>50. mississippi

Former Confederate states have the best white people though. The ones in New England act like progressive Canadians.

Oregon and Washington are not a match for Northern New England, not by any valuable metric. Of the 3 Northern New England states, which are absolutely the best states, Maine comes first, followed by New Hampshire, then Vermont. They are basically identical except Maine is bigger, has more coastline (VT is landlocked), has better mountains, and has better neighbors.
Other than that your list is mostly great, I might put Alaska in the top tier.

you make muslims look sane

Isn't Oregon the place university graduates go to to work as baristas or in supermarkets?

i like that regions cities, nature and climate. new england is beautiful too and is a bit more similar to europe.
alaska is probably between 10-20

>Mexico

So California then?

my coffee better get served by someone with a bachelor's degree or even better, a professor. then i might tip a few cash

hello :)

It has a large hipster population, they are famous for getting useless degrees and then being forced to work at jobs like coffee shops which they brag about because they aren't making coffee, they are "artisinal barristas at independent cafés wherein art and deep conversation abound."

>Former Confederate states have the best white people though.

No, they're absolute savages.

Wouldn't you put North Dakota last?

there are a California here but it's divided by two districts*

Eastern Kentucky is best because family.
If regions then Appalachia is best.

no, it's just boring. nothing happens there. but it's not bad

>billion dollar budget surplus
>2nd largest energy provider
>lowest unemployment rate
>fastest growing rate of millionaires
>excellent hunting
>good neighbors
>3rd best strip clubs in North America

It's not top tier material but it's not at the bottom either.

Absolutely shit opinion. U ll die in the north states. I want some heat

Still seething.

>put all your eggs in one basket (california)
>californians now want to secede

?

I'm sure they'll love it when we cut off their water supply.

texas

amazing butthurt from belgium lite

>be australian
>know fuck all about america
>post anyway

Both the image on the left and the image on the right are embarrassing

california has plenty of water, it's just agriculture that takes up a lot.
also if california ever decides to secede it'll be in a time where you can convert salt water into fresh water cheaply

Yup, a ton of university students major in meme subjects and then move to the mecca of hipsters, Portland. There they attempt to justify their degree by embellishing their workplace, when its just a cafe.

well of course it's Pennsylvania

They can't secede from the Union, no state can.

More likely North and South Cali split but Democrats wouldn't want that because they wouldn't win another national election.

Good post

The only state with enough snow and cold is montana

they can lol
it will take an independence war and if they win they'll secede

It sounds like you are a Trump voter so I'll try to explain this slowly for you. Each state gets 2 base electoral votes regardless of their population size. So if California split, Democrats would pick up 2 electoral votes.

Who will fight for them or with them? South Cali would be all alone. The Northerners want nothing to do with them.

It ranks 9th for snowfall and 9th for average low temperature.

people across the country, possibly in canada and mexico too. it's also the state with most people and biggest economy that borders another country and the coast so it's not going to be as hard for them as for example, nebraska.

does anyone have a pic of the amerimutt map?

Minnesota or Montana

Maine. White population is the highest there i think.

Yeah it’s 57% white over there

Wish i can live in there. Too bad i'm asian and can't stand cold weather

Florida.
our friends had a second house there so we would visit them a lot. I liked the palm trees and warm weather. I live very far north so it's nice to not be in a barren frozen wasteland for once.

Hawaii

Oregon fucking sucks. The job market is terrible, too many people are moving here, the weather is awful, and the locals despise outsiders (especially californians). But if you're determined to move here, STAY away from Portland

I can't wait

>Former Confederate states have the best white people though
This is objectively wrong

Virginia or Maryland (near DC)

Literally the best place for Koreans.

Protip: NoVA actually has better Korean food than Seoul

what are you talking about man

Vermont,is majority white and has muh rights.Burlington is full of liberals though.

Montana,Idaho,Wyoming,nature is great there