Say something good about Black Widow's character that isn't related to her looks and or sexuality. Pro tip: You can't

Say something good about Black Widow's character that isn't related to her looks and or sexuality. Pro tip: You can't

I like her friendship with Cap in WS and Cw.

I really like Black Widow in the Cap movies, and less so in the Avengers movies.

I like that move where she squeezes someones head with her thighs

She's arguably the most introspective and levelheaded character of the bunch. Even Cap has annoying moments of "MUH BUCKY" which override his reason somewhat.

Widow has done a ton of bad shit that she's trying to redeem herself so, so she is very sardonic and teasing, but she seems to be the only one actually thinking about how to be a legitimate good guy and not just assuming it out of hand.

She's actually a pretty good character, which I think is mostly due to the fact that we didn't have a movie focusing on her yet, allowing her to always be a supportive voice of reason rather than a main character fuckup.

She seems like a good wingman (wingwoman?)

She's tennacious, stubborn, strong of will, intelligent, sneaky, dangerous.
She's a highly trained and brainwashed killer, who has managed to break free of her conditioning and do good - well, the secret services kind of good anyway.
Anyone less would have been broken, depressed and suicidal after what she's been though. She doesn't readily trust, but she's willing to learn - I think she trusts Steve and Clint fully.
She's open and direct, no waffling or avoiding unpleasant topics, yet she remains calm and polite.
She's brave, willing to risk life and limb in fights she can't hope to win alone, trusting her team-mates to have her back.
She's got a keen analytical mind and sneakily loopsided interrogation skills.
She manages to keep her killing instict in check.

I like the character.

The only thing I dislike, is the designer of her footwear - heels? Why wear heels when going into bloody battle? What were they thinking?

Seems your protip didn't reall pan.

She's a good friend to Steve.

This is now a "say something positive about a character" thread.

Say something good about Hawkeye, protip: you probably can...

If every person in the Avengers was completely depowered, Hawkeye would win.

arguably the heart o the team and the most human factor
he's been through fucking shit, mind controlled and everything and he's like Ima help you ungrateful overpowered fuckers anyway because your incompetent and can't do anything right
while everyone's head is in the clouds he keeps them grounded

>Skilled fighter
>Skilled spy
>down to earth, pragmatical
>her past has scarred her but not destroyed her
>wants to be gud

IT'S A FRANKENSTEINER!

She's the female character with the most characterization in the MCU.
Say something positive about Scarlet Witch That's not about her being cute or any other amount of waifu/daughteru faggotry.

>The only thing I dislike, is the designer of her footwear - heels? Why wear heels when going into bloody battle? What were they thinking?
Because she's a femme fatale you knobhead.

she's a strong female character because she doesn't need a man to fight her battles.
it's true.

... a femme fatale with broken ankles.

Oh, and knobhead to you too, I just love those colourful local greetings.

>muh realism
Stop consuming fiction any time.

Because Scarlett Johansson is tiny

No - and you can't make me.

She's not Harley Quinn

I just hate her husky man voice. Otherwise I don't have a problem with how she plays the character.

If Tony's suits count as powers, why not Clint's bow? And if Cap is back to being skinny, then Natasha wins.