Meanwhile, on Htrae Sup Forums

>Meanwhile, on Htrae Sup Forums...

I'm so glad Yonder Over Wander is getting a third season

And man, Greg Weisman's latest show is entering its third season

Me no like Bizarro with Batzarro; Snyder's Christ analogies lost on me.

But it reviewed so well

Why the hell would you write a story about Bruce Wayne taking Gordon's place as the Police Commissioner?

Joker! You need to rape Batman!

Anyone else empty their sack to the max and ruby finale?

Me am like Civil War II! It am great! Brian Michael Bendis am do it again!

Bendis!

Me think 'Unbirth' logical outcome of Old 25. Artistically sound way to inverse sweeping changes and not in any way throwing hands up and going "stay aboard ship, it not sinking".

Me was especially thrilled with Old 25 Bizarro dying. Him least enganging hero, least interesting changes by rebooted continuity.

Last nights 'Steven Universe' was fucked up. McFarlane just won't quit. I swear he's gonna end up in jail or shot someday.

And yet it just keeps rolling on. Season how many is this? I lost count after 14...

Me am sad that bizarro Lobo is getting fat again

This meme will never get old

At least armor am cool.

>this is a real movie poster

hand her back danslide

Ryan Reynolds was amazing in Gray Lantern 1 and 2 I can't wait for the third
Im glad they fixed what they did to "Deadpool" in Wolverine:Endings, Weapon X should have his mouth sewn shut.

Me am glad Wrestle Dads am getting picked up by major network. Sup Forums always finish project.

Deadpool movie is good, thought

Me am no like Grant Morrison. His books am too simple and shallow. War Americana am too peaceful with happy ending. It am cube of peacefulness

now it WILL get old nooo

Guys discussion about SJWs, Muslims, Trump, Hillary etc. is for Sup Forums and discussion about movies is for Sup Forums, we really should keep this thread about comics or cartoons! Not that it matters because I'm sure our kindly mods will be here to keep the blatant crossposting falseflaggers and thread derailers out!

>Bizarro thread
>no one know how Bizarro world work

Stick to the SU threads

I'm glad your new comic was a smash hit bizarro.

Just like the rest of DCYou.

do not mock our bizzaro rules!

Me thinks people who says X-Men should be in their own universe are totally right and read a lot of comics.

square earth is best earth

Why else am called 'Merc without a Mouth'!

Morrison write strictly for masses. But why? Will never top success of 'Visibles' or 'Rigid Physico'.

[I am confused. Are you saying we DO know how the rules work, and SHOULDN'T stick to SU threads?]

[Also - 'Steven Multiverse'?]

Me say four different movie universes worst thing ever happened to Major comics. Make everything needlessly simplified and annoyingly free of cumbersome continuity.

Thank you! You not take that back!

Me am so unhappy that Vision is living sad death ;)

[SCREAMS MATHEMATICALLY]