So what does Sup Forums like?

So what does Sup Forums like?

I like mushi-shi but I don't know about Sup Forums. Maybe stuff that's been on toonami?

Dragonball Z - its basically honorary Sup Forums

But does anyone actually like it?

Legend of Korra

>not liking DBZ

what is wrong with you people?

Good luck getting a consensus before being spammed by people that get Really mad about anime and then deleted thread.

Dragonball Z, One Piece. Anything that's been on toonami usually.

Maybe Jojo since there's a lot of Jojo posters here. But they're kind of everywhere.

Do old Filmation shoes count as anime? They were animated in japan. I don't know.

An anime calles outlaw stars, dragon ball z(when i was a child) and nothing else.
I am not a weabo trash.

I think we're all *nostalgic* for it, but if pressed we'd rather watch an abridged version.

So, for anime Sup Forums likes, I think we should just be deliberately autistic and throw things like "Kappa Mikey" and "Code Lyoko" into the list.

Literally everything that has been on Toonami and Adult Swim

Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Yuyu Hakusho
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Dragonball Z

Why is Sup Forums's literally garbage? Are they really that bad?

go home user
you're drunk

My vote is for pretty much anything by Satoshi Kon. Paranoia Agent especially.

I have quite normie tastes of anime: Akira, GitS, Bebop, FMA, Flcl. I like Ghibli stuff too - Mononoke's the stand-out for me. Again - normie shit mostly.

For one piece, you mean the actual show, not the 4kids dub with the rapping pirate opening and the green squirt guns, right?

Not everything that's on those television blocks is talked about fondly here, or talked about at all really.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a Cardcaptor Sakura thread.

My Hero Academia, Tiger & Bunny, Panty & Stocking, FLCL, Jojo, Yuyu Hakusho, One Punch Man.

The former was/is on Toonami and the latter was on Fox kids so both really.

This user does not speak for us

>I have friends
You are a funny person.

What on this list would most of Sup Forums not like?

Yes, most Sup Forums threads are moeshit.

My Hero Academia, Tiger & Bunny and One Punch Man get talked about a lot here since it's weeb capeshit, so they definitely get a pass. Dunno about the others though.

It's more "anime Sup Forums has not seen". I've never seen half of the shows on that list, and I'm such an anime nerd that I own a signed copy of Puni Puni Pokemon.

>Filmation
>animated in japan

Filmations whole schtick was that they would produce and animate their shows in the US (thats why they relied so much on reused footage).

well I mean you cant have an anime thread on Sup Forums

Yeah but it's not even mentioned in passing either.

Meanwhile there's a Goku versus Superman thread every other week.

FLCL was on Toonami for years, so pass.
YuYu Hakusho was also on Toonami, though I don't remember much about it beside the finger laser and the rose whip. And that it went into a tournament arc tight away...

What!? That's the opposite of what I've always heard. I learned that from Sup Forums. I need to go research this independently.

>itt Sup Forums posts anime they think fits the board and its rules and not actual anime people here like
It's like you people were born with some sort of reading problem.

You haven't seen Yuyu Hakusho or FLCL? They were on younger Toonami. There are also plenty of Jojo Sup Forums character crossover threads, so I think it's fine. Panty & Stocking also makes plenty of references to Western culture. All these anime were also popular when they came out. I'm surprised you haven't heard of most of them, unless you're just that young or didn't have cable back in the day.

No! Hero academy and Tiger & Bunny.
And, well, technically I haven't "seen" Onepunch man, though I've read the original webcomic and manga, and I'm really interested in the anime, I just haven't had time lately.

Sup Forums likes JoJo and DBZ and One Piece. And probably the stuff that was on Toonami. Outlaw Star and Tenchi and so on.

And Homestar Runner.

This. Everyone needs to post anime they like, not just shit that seems Sup Forums enough.

Anything Miyazaki, Kon, Hosoda and Shinkai.

Let's cut the fat.
Everyone just post your MAL

Ah, well My Hero Academia is out right now. I'm up to date with the manga and it's pretty great and the anime has done a good job telling the story so far, though it's ending soon. Tiger & Bunny is another anime with heroes, though it really hasn't been mentioned much since it ended, if at all.

I love One Punch Man and My Hero Academia myself. Digimon also.

And for anime movies Summer Wars and Our War Game digimon move.

Ranma 1/2, maybe? I don't know it just has a sort of cartoon-y feel about it.

Oh yeah, I've seen several Digimon thread on Sup Forums. It's pretty popular here hunh

You aren't sure if you like it or not? And you decide if you like anime whether or not it has a cartoony feel? What kind of social reject autist are you?

Big O
One piece
Jojos
are ones I know

I suspect they like outlaw star
full metal alchemist and
and ghost in the shell

PSG

My likes are sorta casual shit.

Bleach
Dragonball Z
One Punch Man
Kill La Kill
TTGL
One Piece
JJBA/JoJo
Yuyu Hakusho
Attack on Titan
Saint Seiya
Terraformars
Fist of the North Star

The only non-casual anime listed was Terraformars... So I guess my list is sorta based due to that.

He ate my pencil! HE ATE MY PENCIL!!!

Desert punk
Pokemon adventures(manga but idgaf)
Berserk
Damn near any Mayizaki
Vampire hunter D
Fundamental wing
Space Dandy
Devil man
One punch man
I would say Attack on Titan but that series has pissed me off more then marvel lately and that's saying something

some of my personal faves are
Tiger and Bunny
Now and Then, Here and There
Baccano!

Record of Loddos War
Desert punk
Pokemon adventures(manga but idgaf)
Berserk
Damn near any Mayizaki
Vampire hunter D
Fundamental wing
Space Dandy
Devil man
One punch man
I would say Attack on Titan but that series has pissed me off more then marvel lately and that's saying something

Digimon and Sports Anime.

You like sports anime right Sup Forums?

It said the captca didn't work sorry

I liked Fighting Spirit: The Fighting or whatever it was called. The boxing one.

Slam Dunk is pretty legit.

Hajime no Ippo

Sports anime is the best.

I liked the first season. I haven't seen the second one. I heard it pissed people off.

That's a lot of conclusions you're jumping to, friend. I really like Ranma. I was just taking a guess at whether or not it was a beloved anime on Sup Forums

this user speaks for us.

Yea Sup Forums is total trash. Not only is it trash but they think it's the most profound gift of God. It's amazing to think that they used to be a good board 15 years ago.

so is Jojo and One-Punch Man a given?

Also how about Kill La Kill? I liked it
Sup Forums was going flipping shit when it came out

I don't get what the big deal is about one punch man. I mean i definitely get the joke. I watched like 6 episodes and I can definitely say I get the only joke. It's not particularly funny or interesting but I get it.

I don't think you get it.

I personally like the even mix of action with a fucking ton of jokes thrown in. I can't take much seriously so I steer towards the comedic side of things.

When has an anime ever been funny?
>inb4 you're the fullmetal alchemist but you are so short BOIOIOIOING

Digimon is one of the primary Sup Forums anime.

You haven't seen much anime have you?

Most of the non sexy comedy anime stays in Japan because it has a very regional sense of humour.

>this fucking guy

Dude this is bait image.

What about the old classic
>character eats very fast
>other characters are shocked at how fast he eats
COMEDY GOLD

You're forgetting the veritable Who's On First of Japanese comedy writing:
>a stomach growls
>it is very shameful

Cromartie High School was a great manga.

But Sup Forums is shit.
That's not really funny, it's just cliche. It's like being surprised at how much Jughead can eat.

Sup Forumsnon here i agree that Sup Forums never was the best board but we had some fine moments like geass sundays.

>15 years ago

Was Sup Forums really around in 2001? I forget. I thought it was 2003.

>He's never seen Cromartie

Well here's a list of all the anime I own: Code Geass, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Claymore, Mushi-Shi, GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Golden Boy, The Gokusen, Magical Shopping Arcade: Abenobashi, Outlaw Star, Xam'd: Lost Memories, Ergo Proxy, Fractal, Kino's Journey, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Noir, Serial Experiments: Lain, s-CRY-ed, Macross Plus, Record of Lodoss War, Last Exile, Crying Freeman, and Mad Bull 34.

And those are just the TV shows. I'd still like to get Ghost In the Shell, Paranoia Agent, and Naokie Urasawa's Monster.

ONE PUUUUUNNCHH

>But Sup Forums is shit
Yes i know but Sup Forums likes stuff what in this list Sup Forums likes too like baccano.

>cringy fighting shounen
Looks, I used to like it, but that shit didn't age well. I largely prefer DB.

We have Funimation One Piece now, maybe you should check it out, they're in Thriller Bark at the moment.

user if you haven't noticed he was being sarcastic. Jap humor is shit.

Oh, and Golgo 13.

I liked Wolf Children and Summer Wars.

>taste in anime
Sup Forums > /m/ >> Sup Forums

Sometimes there's threads of old anime on Sup Forums. Some nostalgiafags hang out there as well.

Dragon Ball (which includes Z, fucking plebs)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Naoki Urasawa's Monster
The Big O
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Azumanga Daioh
You Are Umasou

I've been shitposting in the Eva threads. It's not like they're anything but trannyposters yelling at toiletposters and vise versa any way.

/m/ > Sup Forums > Sup Forums

Fix'd.

>/m/ in first
>doesn't even have the best Gundam

there's no way

Highschool of the Dead and Trinity Seven
I recommend you watch these, my friends

the Animation and Comedy is pretty amazing so I don't think you get it

>Jap humor is shit.
It's different you mean.

things that are different are shit, where have you been?

What you have to understand watching wan pan is that wan pan man isn't what the show is about. You watch it to see all the characters around him and how his existence affects them.

so for piled Sup Forums standards we need the super hero themed shows

>one punch man
>big o
>jojo
>my hero academia

RWBY

Paranoia Agent
Serial Experiments Lain
The Big O
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo