The Fixer is not the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need right now

The Fixer is not the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War#Iraqi_civilian_casualties
comicsbeat.com/hillary-clinton-supporter-frank-miller-is-speaking-his-mind-about-dark-knight-iii-and-iv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From all the hatred i heard about this comic i was expecting to enjoy a messy, ultra offensive trainwreck.

But it was basically just boring, Mediocre batman story.
Frank Miller should have gone further with the offensive anti-islamic content.

Because what i read in this was no more offensive than some episodes of family guy featuring terrorists.

Everything will be Right once again.
Be patient

Those, who preserve themselves will always survive those who throw themselves into the fire in the name of tolerance

Miller said it was supposed to be a modern day equivalent of old WWII anti-Nazi comics. So it being "further with the offensive content" would just be being pointlessly provocative.

Friendly reminder the Fixer failed to stop the terrorists in the first place.

Friendly reminder that Batman would never have allowed that shit to happen in his city.

Friendly reminder that Holy Terror is the external manifestation of the cancer that is killing one who once was a titan.

Because it originally WAS a Batman story. But DC didn't want to offend the good people of Al Qaeda.

Have you read the story? ALL Muslims are terrorists, according to it.

Quite apart from the fact it's just a bad story.

...I now find myself wondering what a Frank Miller take on Iron Man would have been...

I liked the comic, nothing spectacular but read worst.

So he thinks muslims are terrorists ? Like he is wrong...

ITT queers and jews

I really don't think there are proportionally more Muslim terrorists then there are terrorists of any other faith but I guess facts are for blue pilled cucks

Didn't he kill Daredevil's dad?

>ALL Muslims are terrorists, according to it.

Are you implying they're not?

Maybe you're thinking of those imaginary """moderates""" who only moderately worship a marauding child rapist.

>my opinion is that
>facts

Old testament Jehovah is a genocidal maniac. Who gives a shit what fictional god/prophet one is a fan of? Most christians/muslims are moderates.

>christians/muslims
Why is it always Christians people try and compare Muslims to?
Jews hate Muslims.
Buddhists hate Muslims.
Hindus hate Muslims.
Atheists hate Muslims.
Pretty much everyone who isn't Muslim hates Muslims, because Muslims actively genocide anyone who isn't Muslim, and also anyone who isn't Muslim enough.

Not that user but,

You don't find the fact that Sunni Islam specifically is disproportionately larger even compared to other branches of Islam a little telling?

You can not tell me there isn't a difference. And guess who ends up fighting Sunni Islam the most? Because it's not you guys. It's other Muslims.

One has about 10% as many adherents as the other
And before someone memes, the relative population for Christians was 2.2bil in 2010, and 1.6bil for Muslims.

I keep trying to find the source of that image but I can't find it. Is it even real? All I find is a discontinued website.

It was discontinued.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System

There's probably similar sites around, though.

When's the last time a christian or a jew went to a gay bar and shot over 100 queers?

I am not implying anything, amicable psychopath, I am stating that most Muslims are not fanatics.

It kind of skews the figures if you don't include the actual military as terrorists. Even if they commit acts which are out-and-out terrorism and war crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War#Iraqi_civilian_casualties

>#notallmen

right?

Do you find the fact that the founder of their religion was a warlord telling?

What was that meant to imply, friend?

Should we discuss the relative belligerence of religions? Because then the religion that was founded by a warlord, as you say, plays runner-up to the religion founded by a man of peace.

Yes? How is there not a difference between idolising a man who butchered and enslaved people, and a peaceful hermit preacher type. Not saying Christianity is the ""religion of peace"" either, but come on.

I am saying it doesn't make any difference.

These threads are the laziest bait.

Why would anyone even want to talk about islam on Sup Forums anyway?

I thought we were talking about Frank.

So you're saying that it could never effect the thought process of a human being?
A Buddhist is just as likely to look at Buddha and be inspired to violence?

Muslims can't stand other muslims. If it wasn't for the bombings, they'd stay in their shitholes killing each other. Yeah, world domination is their endgame but most of the time they're too busy killing each other until the bombs give them a common enemy

Well old testament God didn't need to be a warlord did he? He could just smite any fool he didn't like.

He literally turned Soddom and Gomorrah into monuments of how salty he was that all those folks he created to have free will exercised it.

Well, look at history. Christianity is as violent as Islam, historically speaking.

And if you take into account the role religion plays in the voting process... and, going by GWB, the actual decision making process... Christianity still kills more people even today.

Really, how violent people are depends on what excuse you give them times the actual pressure they are under.

>world domination is their endgame

Their pipe dream...

Everyone will blame Islam for the shooting, but I think it's obvious that the real problem is America's obsession with the 2nd amendment and refusing to have any gun bans. I mean, you let guys walk around with assault rifles and then it comes as a shock when some crazy guy starts shooting dozens of people with one. For fuck sake

Friendly reminder that Miller had gone back to being a leftist and said he's going to vote for Hillary.

comicsbeat.com/hillary-clinton-supporter-frank-miller-is-speaking-his-mind-about-dark-knight-iii-and-iv/

>Christianity is worse than Islam
Fuck off Ahmed.
>guns are bad
Aussie shitposter detected.

>vote for Hillary.