Did he really get raped by those guys?

Did he really get raped by those guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they beat him up every time.

Yep! Andy Dufrain had his ass gaped so wide if he sat on a stool he would slid down it all the way to the floor.

>I want to say andy fought the good fight...

I don't remember this line.

That dude got raped to pieces. Then they picked the pieces up and raped those too.

You now realise that until the end of this rotten stinking festering pile of excrement we call humanity dies out people will believe Shawshank is the greatest film of all time, AND be unable to dispute such a fact since the IMDB Discussion Boards were removed

Did he only tick out since he wasn't getting any dick anymore?

Hardly anyone really agrees that it's the best movie of all time. The top 250 is just a popularity contest. It's just the least-disliked good movie out there

Didn't you see the seen where the warden and his goon are checking Andy's rectum for contraband?

Lmao

This is the best post ever ever.

>"Dufraine got his white boi sissy hole gaped daily until he begged for more."

They didn't include the It gangbang either. King was off his rocker.

Shawshank Redemption is an amazing film.

Thank you for the good laugh oh my god

kek'd

READ IT IN HIS VOICE XD

Repeatedly over the course of years.

Not after you watch Escape form Alcatraz. It's a total ripoff. Scene after scene directly lifted. Shawshank is still the better movie though

Americans are fucking weird as fuck. Only in their prisons do they have this homo rape culture.

what the fuck was Raimi thinking?

Good artists borrow, Great artists steal

IM LAFFIN

good one

Did you just watch Puff Puff Pass?

Not true.

in the book he definitely did

top fucking kek

The top 250 might really be the best 250 movies but the order between them doesn't really matter

>Didn't you see the seen where the warden and his goon are checking Andy's rectum for contraband?
holy fuck

made me laugh

didnt even sperg out that much at you spelling 'seen' instead of 'scene'

Read it in Morgan Freeman's inimitable style, hardest I've ever laughed on Sup Forums.

Repeatedly.

They should of had a few scenes demonstrating this because it was very unclear

are we 12 again?

lmao

No op, nobody ever gets raped in prison. Thats just an urban legend.

>he's never heard of South African prisons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Gang

Will forever be unable to unsee this image in any future viewing of a film I enjoy. Well played user.

So why all the SK hate?

It's not the GOAT but it's not anywhere near as bad as the shawshank haters like to say

It's still far better than most films