*sad guitar*

>*sad guitar*
>I'm sorry guys, it's all my fault

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11757936/1/Girls-Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dipper did literally nothing wrong in this episode.

Why is it okay for Mabel to do what he did, for the entire series, in one episode? Besides, he was getting their fucking email addresses, he wasn't going steady with any of them.. Why the fuck did he apologize??

Fuck you Alex, you beta faggot.

Dipper didn't do anything wrong
the sad thing is, he really didn't

I personally feel that Gravity Falls has no bad episodes except this one, what the fuck, Alex!

Alex was the "nice guy" back in high school

Cute uncut shota dick

We know.
Mabel is, and forever will be, blameless.

All of this ruined the show for me.

>how to ruin a show in one episode
bravo alex

the d&d episode was horrible
which is baffling because they did a really good video game episode

What do you think would have happened in this fic if Wendy never interrupted the sleepover and the sleepover continued with no interruptions for the night and into the morning?

fanfiction.net/s/11757936/1/Girls-Night

im guessing he still is

Worst episode by leagues.

How else is someone supposed to find a partner other than by talking to dozens of potential people?

If Candy didn't have a crush on him, no one would have given a shit, but they did because of her feewings.

This is the stupidest episode ever in any cartoon.

What was annoying is Dipper has done some impressive shit and should be at least fairly attractive to girls otherwise but Candy only starts to be interested when he starts acting like the typical douche girls appear to go for then acts like he's just beneath her in general afterwards, like the technical cheating wasn't the only reason.

He was technically wrong, at least with how he did it. I think what pisses people off is everyones' complete lack of understanding over why he did it, especially in a show where you're supposed to forgive some pretty dark and grating things from main characters.

classic

Weird Al made up for it.

>at least with how he did it
Not even
I'm pretty sure he didn't even agree to go out with Candy
He just showed up there because that's where their uncle took them, then a bunch of other girls showed up and said Dipper had talked to them
And apparently you're only allowed to flirt with one person ever, especially if it's the person who has people who make you go out with them

The moral was suppose to be "don't be a lady's man and playboy, you just going to create trouble and misunderstands and end up in a lot of shit" but it got really confusing and messed up.

I will never stop being angry about this episode, and the shitshow that was season 2B.

Alex, didn't you love this? Why didn't you love this as much as we did?

The show could have really benefited with a third season with "Not What He Seems" being the season two finale with "Tale of Two Stans" being the season three beginning.

Season 2B felt really cramped, rushed and unprepared with lots of plot-lines left unresolved, anti-climatically ended and forgotten.

>when all those girls showed up at the exact same spot at the exact same time

fucking disgusting

Go gargle Bernie's dried-up old man cum, Alex.

that cliche really bothers me for a cartoon like GF

I mean yeah, the Simpsons always did that, but here...