/brit/

New years slags edition

first for henry

juche for white people

Jamaica is unironically more Anglo than America

how accurate is this

bum

*takes control of the thread*

love how you end up with a pile of discarded, failed and used up /brit/s at the bottom of the catalogue

British ancestry in the US is notoriously underreported because a lot of people just lost track of their roots

All those “Americans” are mostly English and Scots.

business idea: a brand new city in western australia to rival perth built from the ground by freshly imported british immigrants

not accurate at all

ireland is our canada/nz

Amazing how many American identity as Scottish compared to how few identify as English despite there always having been VASTLY more English migrants,

Anglophobia is America is worse than racism.

this, except non-consensual

it's just a bad case of cultural cringe

Ah yes
Thought I fixed the sleeping schedule
No
It's 3:30 and I can't fucking sleep
Help me

just got to sleep then lad. no point staying up if you want to fix your cycle.

im all for >muhenglishheritage and shit dude but we need to accept that our country has been overrun by non-anglocelts

I've been trying to sleep for half an hour

just take one of these shitty hick towns and make it bigger

Middleton or Markle?

sir samuel looks promising

merry christmas you retarded faggots

so then why aren't you falling asleep?

>Norseman

because my pattern is completely fucked I don't know

so then why don't you just change your pattern?

let's all move there and becoming the forefathers of a future big booming metropolis

he's a melt
he's been crying about his sleep pattern for ages now

I've been trying for 2 weeks

dont you mean a fortnight lad?

Greater London

albany sounds good
good name
good steamed hams
good location

well i'm from utica and i've never heard the phrase steamed hams

Almost 2018 lads. What should I wish for?

any of you lads want to come over for a cuddle? x

weird how ankara is the capital of turkey and not istanbul

it's just baffling really
so just go to sleep earlier which will automatically change your pattern

not particularly xx

>Alice Springs has the highest crime rate of any Australian city, with raw crime numbers higher than Darwin, a city with three times the population and a record of high crime.[5] Violent crime in the town in 2010 was at unprecedented levels[6] and "out of control".[7] Alice Springs is the nation’s murder capital and one of the most dangerous towns in Australia.
>Youths throwing rocks at cars at cars travelling the streets in Alice Springs is an ongoing problem with many vehicles damaged and several people seriously injured.[28][29][30][31][32] Emergency services workers, including police[31][32]and ambulance[29] have also been the target of rock attacks by youths.
>Youths crime is a serious problem in Alice Springs, especially at night when large numbers of youths wander the streets of the town unsupervised, committing assaults and burglaries, vandalising property and throwing rocks at moving vehicles[23][10][24][25] The youth crime problem is attributed to Indigenous people coming to town from remote communities to escape the "NT Intervention"

Aussies what the fuck

Ah yes I'm going to lie down for 4 hours doing fuck all and still not being able to fall asleep

Lots of abos there I believe.

Greater London, are you a NEET?

its in the middle of the outback

full of abos

no mother it's just the northern lights

how are the australian leftists going to solve that one then

Anyman at llab11 brum

>where there are minorities there is crime

ah yes weird how this pattern shows up almost universally in any situation

i eat 1000 calories a day adn drink 1500 not sure if this is sustainable

There are no leafs here to see, so I can admit it makes me feel happy when a Canadian defends Americans on Sup Forums

You need to realize that black men in the past years and now in 2018 fuck white girls by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even kekold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic, Anglo and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny kek racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

canadians in real life are america's greatest ally not sure why they're such fucks online

read 4 words of this novel

May 2018 bring new Emma Watson leaks and nude and me having at least one sexual encounter with her.

>Sup Forums autiposters are the norm

We’re the exact same way senpai

gf mailed me this

get us another stella from the fridge love, that's a good girl
*slaps your arse*

What the heckin' freak dude!?

wow imagine having to try to justify your existence this hard

Sup Forums is an accurate representation of each nation pierre didnt you know?

Is that Oxford?

Ofc I knew haha
*pretends to have known*

this but unironically

Did a thing

Had a good New Years night, ended up going home with the girl on the left.
Drank too much and feel like shit now

>implying a black person is capable of writing that
no offense to any black lad in this thread

it's ryan, he's severely autistic

Did

beavers are pretty interesting animals

yes

no they're not

don't hate americans to be quite honest just hate east coast yanks and californians
upper midwesterns, people from the mountain states, and pacific northwesterners are alri

how are you such a normoid

Wild how they caused so much havoc when brought down to South America (spoilers)

hahaha bon post my friend.

Turtle is /are bender/

Where is her penis

lots of americans there too

Imagine being 110 years old. Things must just be getting spooky by this point. Alive to see two world wars, all the dictators, the cold war, Britain joining then leaving the EU. You've seen it all. Literally nothing must excite you anymore. Every day must just be a daze with all this weird shit like VR and facial recognition. All your friends are dead, all your children are dead.

severely depressed

turtle would be a chad if he went gym
it would ruin his aesthetic though

what about texans

where she from?

mixed bag really
some are top lads
some are cunts

it's 2018

start learning a new language you dumb shite

how so? (be specific)

Nah tons and tons of rural Scots came to America in the 17th and 18th century, many of them by way of Ireland.

hehe ok lad i will go to bed tonight praying im one of the "top ladS" haha

why would I do that?

going to gym isn't going to make him taller than 5'6

Can't stand this smug cunt to tell the truth

That's why turtle is our guy
He's too cute to be a gym rat

*learns ancient incan*

Imagine being under 6'4

yanks seem to think they're entitled to an unsolicited rimjob wherever they post

I'm 5'0

*rimjobs unsolicited*