Who does Sup Forums think of George W. Bush?

Who does Sup Forums think of George W. Bush?

I miss the guy
Not a great president but better than Barack Ebola

He was a horrible president. Neo-cucks are cancer.

bretty gud i r8 9/11

He did the right thing

besides planning, executing and covering up 9/11 he literally did nothing else wrong

He did 9/11.

He did it, look at his face and everyone knows he did it.

They knew about that shit long before hand, and didn't stop shit.

Means he is responsible.

I would like him if he came out and endorsed Gary Johnson.

>Who does Sup Forums think of George W. Bush?
>Who

like that he killed hussein. that dude needed to die, he was basically hitler.

he did expand government like crazy and overspend. but he also got fucked by 9/11 and the dotcom bubble that burst in his first term as president.

overall not bad

merkel loving pussy.

does this make him a lesbian? yes. yes it does.

I always think about how things would have looked if 9/11 didn't happen. I just get a raging boner thinking about that. Thanks for that I guess. I didn't gain shit during his presidency, I actually lost.

I was also going to ask who you guys think he's voting for, so that's probably where the who came from.

shill thread, do not respond

What was he supposed to do?

Pretty bad but not as bad as retards trying to put the housing bubble collapse on him make him out to be.

fuck george bush, if he didnt destableize the middle east we wouldnt have the rapefugee problem

failure in just about every measurable way. grew the debt. destabilized the middle east. signed the patriot act. no child left behind. failed to prevent 9/11. failed to prevent the housing crash. didnt stand up for himself against the hatefull news media and other leftist jackasses like john stewart who relentlessly assaulted him for years. basically the guy was a miserable failure and a cuck.

great guy great president

Liar and directly responsible for ISIS, also expanded the government like all recent fake "conservatives"

Should have been executed for 9/11.

Kill yourselfs you filthy neocon shills.

Aquama plant

Unless you're 12 and wasn't born when he was president, you'd have to be braindead to like this man

No child left behind ruined me and many others

Should tried for treason in a public forum along side 90% of washington dc

he uhvenged his deddy

I don't know,but he looks familiar.

your statement makes no sense. neocons did 9/11. it was bill kristol and PNAC that did it.

he'd killed sand niggers to steal oil and gaz and save us economy, good point. For the rest, he was bad.

Hang him from the nearest tree.

first i liked him
then i didnt like him
now i wish he was president again

cuck

I couldn't care less about muh 9/11, most people that died there where probably globalist shills anyways. But Neocons destabilized the middle east so they are to blame for the refugee crisis
Neocons are cuckservatives

Trump will be worse, this is gonna be fun.

you do realize that 9/11 was the key to go full force back to the middle east? these aren't two separate things.

I see nothing wrong with this, provided that he's run through an official-looking kangaroo court first.

Neoconservative and Neocolonialist. Socially conservative but prone to big government, public programs, and public works projects. Truly an heir to the New Deal by way of Scoop Jackson and his advisers. Whether any of these things are good will vary from person to person (I am generally a paleocon myself), but it seems fairly obvious that much of the Middle Eastern Mess that is spilling over into Europe is a direct result of his policies.

That being said, almost all of the things that I disliked about him were magnified and exacerbated during Obama's presidency, with none of the positive aspects to temper it, so between the two of them the choice is easy.

>you do realize that 9/11 was the key to go full force back to the middle east?
yes.

Took a lot of risks

Lost all of them