Regular Show Clip Release

Like usual, a 2 minute clip has been released for the next episode, for those who like to spoil a good percentage of the episode for themselves.

Episode is VIP Members only, focusing on a key part of the finale connections.

b.1339.cf/ynjlwxq.mp4
and this youtube.com/watch?v=UQtRucRpcnA

Episode description: Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and High Five Ghost want to be VIP members at Cheeser's.

Next episode is the Penultimate, titled Deez Keys, which follows "the guys" making a deal with the scientists while looking for Benson's keys.

Finale is titled Rigby's Graduation Day, and it airs the 30th.

>inb4 people still watch this shit?

>"later, normies"
only part of the preview that loaded for me, not sure if there's any spoilers so be cautious.

Forgot the airing times aside from the finale day.

As well as the clip(s) there's some spoiler images throughout the episode released. First 5 aren't much but after 6 onwards there's some story being shown.

plot shows here on, forgot to tick spoiler on the last one, but it wasn't anything risky, like the others as well

last one

Has anything much happened in the last season and a bit.

I stopped watching around season 6, just because i had other things to do, is the show quality improving or decreasing with time?

Its better now that it isnt focusing on betacai and is focusing on rigby trying to better himself for eileen

About the same at worst, but I'd say it's pretty good.

It's a shame they're finally doing a grand story but people see it as a last ditch effort to get attention, JG said it's something you can only do after having 7 seasons, so he's obviously just wanting to do a big story after all this time, maybe he's bored with the episodic routine like other people, not me, but others have said it.

You should catch up, user, I don't say that as a fan, but you'll probably like it. Season 6 finale was it's low point, but it got better right after.

>season 6 finale was relationship garbage
>season 7 is a huge story starter
contrast.

so did hulu leak the shit today or not

>betacai

He never was.

>and is focusing on rigby trying to better himself for eileen

Also not the case. And he isn't even bettering himself.

No, in fact, they're not even up to speed yet.

It said the COMPLETE SEASON 7 listing for today, so my guess is they're uploading episode by episode all day, but stopping at these final 3.

you always say this everytime someone says betacai

what do you get out of doing it? do you want a cookie? a medal?

>you need a reward for pointing out when people say stupid things that are not true

What do you get out of using that term apart from looking like a moron?

>graduating high school
>not bettering yourself
Oh so your just and idiot

still pissed after all this time the movie wasn't called Regular Movie

>getting a degree everyone else had no problems getting and already has
>still being a lazy piece of shit, no change of character or other impulse to do more

>its invalid cause I say so

Goddamn, you want Betacai's dick bad.

whats this argument even about?

Season 5/6 was low point of the series. Season 7 has been amazing so far.

who is hyped for the finale

Me. I'm hyped for every episode though.

that looses its meaning though, and it makes you seem... i dont know, how can you "hype" for every episodic output? I mean, look forward to it yea, but it's nothing hype worthy aside from the story ones or some arc related episodes

I wonder if the title is a trick for the finale.

I've seen this pic many times, but what's the context?

Why is Tom so sad?

I remember seeing the short fucking years ago, I think he was trying to keep Jerry from knocking plates and shit over to get him in trouble, this was either from when he saw something else falling he couldn't get to, getting scolded by black momma, or was taking a really weird moment after catching all that shit.

But maybe he's making that face because something did fall.

This is the only short of it's kind, I'm sure, so if you can find the one where Jerry's being a dick doing that you got it.

jg posted a joke about it on his twitter

he also said in another one it's going to be "epiiiic"

any description for the finale yet, it's literally a few weeks away

I think we'll have one on Friday.

That is what happened in the show, so it is not me just saying so. Why do you talk about stuff you apparently didn't even watch? Or have too short a memory to remember. Perhaps you twist what happened into whatever convenient thing you want?

JUST STOP RESPONDING

my eyes..

this season has a big series gamechanger story, finale is in a couple weeks

shame though it's probably gonna do bad in the ratings since they aren't showing previews for the new episodes anymore on TV, no one even knows they are coming out, been that way for weeks.

fuck god shit piss damn

im so pissed it didnt leak

Reminds me of my really fucking old windows computer that would lag and when you dragged the program across the screen it would multiply.

Name one bad episode of Season 7 that wasn't the opener.

You guys know what I want.

Do you really want to know.

I want an episode where something really fucking bad is happening beyond everything else that has ever happened, and to save everything, Skips has to give up his immortality.

>I'm coming Mona

i expected them to do that some time, but the show isn't over yet so who knows

it is sort of a trap though, she's "ascended to heaven" or however they'd put it, and he's stuck forever, but he'd probably go to hell anyway, assuming he's done some bad things with that "checkered past" line

then again, he usually does help people, like when the park was a warzone

hard to say, but they probably wouldn't do it anyway since it'd literally be killing a main permanently, even if in the series finale, he'd be dead, gone forever.

kids can't handle that, the only reason they get away with killing mains or gruesomely close to it is because they don't stay dead, rigby being in a coma / dying multiple times in the show was fine because he came back

thats the studio work-around for killing a character, if they come back in the same episode, or if you fight, the next one, but that's rare

im not fond of the party horse episode, or cat videos if that was this season

i dont know whats sadder, the fact there's not many people wanting to talk about the show anymore or the fact the only thing keeping a wander over yonder thread going is an official suicide note the mods are bound to take care of immediately

>inb4 my post gets deleted and im banned or something

all im saying is the two main show threads I use are both depressing as fuck

I wake up to a Wander thread every other day, and it's either shitposting about the villain, or this, then the RS threads that are pretty much scarce aside from discussion not being visited by more than 10 people at a time, unless shitposting gets in full gear or we have a major special going on

When will it end? I want a happy thread for once for one of the shows. Wander's ending at the end of the month so there's no fucking time left for that, and this show isn't getting any younger.

thats a really weird thread

Samefag who most likely hates rigbone because he never got a diploma or GED himself
At least that's how it seems

I'm so fucking hyped. I really hope it's more than I'm expecting and not less and it's going to be hard because I'm expecting a lot.

Welcome, 9th poster. Glad to see another fan.

Thanks senpai. Yup I've been a fan since it first started alongside AT and haven't stopped watching since.

Seriously though, what do you think is going to happen? It seems fairly obvious that they are going to be sent into space but I feel like that's too simple for all the experiments they're doing in the background.
The robots, the copiers, the man eating plant, and that insane guy eating the grilled cheese in the bunker. I know I'm forgetting things too.

Also whatever is going on with Pops. I don't think it's just because of lolliland planet because in the button his head was the dome in Bensons hallucination.

Im hoping they send them to another dimension and not just another galaxy.

>in the button his head was the dome in Bensons hallucination.
he's maellard's son so he's tied with the dome, plus the reason the dome story is happening could relate to him and maellard specifically

it had purple electricity around it when it showed pops, and the gridlines were purple too, referencing his purple power.

I really think it's a lolliland story or somewhat like it, but there's so much unrelated stuff it's most likely a multi-part story with different plots

there's a planet singled out in some of the blueprints when they show the one poster with the planets lined up, im sure it's lolliland

also the mordecai and rigby (icedrom and ygbir) prophecy in the favorite planet episode

floating in the milky way billions of lightyears away

wtf is lolliland

>the mordecai and rigby (icedrom and ygbir) prophecy in the favorite planet episode
Yea on the wall by the stairs in the observatory, I wish I had these pictures on my phone to post for reference

Same with the blueprints with the planet in them you mentioned.

You're probably right about it being tied to mallard, I always forget about him but he could have payed for the dome and it's trip into space to go back to lolliland

Then again that could just be a side Story like you said, it's not impossible for them to do more than one story at a time

I'm glad you brought up icedrom and ygbir because that's why I think they might go to another dimension and not just into space... wait...

Pops was the first one to go into dizzy world so he's obviously connected to them too.. right?

Yea that was inside Pops' head, and we never saw if mordecai and rigby could go into a dizzy world like that, pops is a special kind of guy, maybe only lolifolk can do it

Oh yeah, I forgot they went inside his head. We also saw I isn't version of pops head in the button so no even more sure the whole arc is about pops.
This is the best regular show conversation I've ever had, I'm realizing so much.
I really have to rewatch everything because I may have missed more that'll add up to what's going to happen.

speaking of Pops's head, this scene was from 3 seasons ago and we never got any context to it at all

it was a gag about how skips is always helping them on their episodic supernatural stories and how it would be another episode idea

Favorite quotes?

>You know, I always wanted to date a girl named, The Power

>It takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests with breasts. And mine don't count

>You can't touch music. But music can touch you.

>you wanna make a big sandwich, you wanna take a big stack of bread, and a big stack of salami, and you wanna shuffle them together like a deck of cards, nyeha yea thats what you want

Anytime Benson goes from calmly explaining something to violently should information "You're fired!"
I can't think any specifically hit you know what I mean.