Post the most aesthetically pleasing currency you know

Post the most aesthetically pleasing currency you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg
theverge.com/2014/10/28/7082169/us-currency-redesign
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop

>83741267

Sea turtles are cool peoples

>not posting the highest quality dollar bill imaginable
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg

Is that you Jeb?

Enjoy your Moloch money friendo.

Zionist Occupied Government.

The credit was established as the standard galactic trade currency by the Citadel's Unified Banking Act, a piece of legislation enacted by the Citadel Council. This legislation was drafted by the volus, due to their expertise in financial and commercial matters. The Act also laid out regulatory guidelines for determining the value and exchange rate of the credit in relation to the currencies of the individual Citadel member races.

The credit has a managed floating exchange rate, calculated in real time by the central bank to maintain the average value of all participating currencies. Some regional currencies are worth more than a credit, and some less. When the Systems Alliance joined the Citadel, its various national treasuries were linked into the credit network. A human with a bank account of Mexican pesos, Japanese yen, or Indian rupees can purchase any item priced in credits at fair market value. All economies that participate in the credit network are required to price items in both local currency and credits.

Hard currency can be stolen or counterfeited, so electronic fund transfers are the norm. More importantly, physical transactions cannot be easily tracked, making them ideal for tax evasion or the purchase of illegal goods.

"No"

I-is that real?

FPBP

It's going to be.

rampant symbolism. nah id like a change from this shit. It empowers the wicked

>aesthetically
kill yourself

If I wanna see art, I'll go to a museum.

Best currency confirmed

came here to post this
can't wait to trade niggers for goods ad services

Hideous, looks like a man, looks like Harambe, etc.

New 'Murcian money is beautiful.

Posting the only correct answer.

theverge.com/2014/10/28/7082169/us-currency-redesign

2/2

i hate that blue line across it

Right in the rebel feels, user...

>assburger.gif

Objectively the GOAT bill

Literally a work of art.

I vomited more than a little.
>le verge
No surprise there. Back to >>>/leaddit/, faggazoid.

Cool.

Glorious

The Poles use monarchs.

no coins/10

>africa is the center piece

wtf is wrong with you fags

Look closely. America's own money not backed by the Federal Reserve Corporation!
Kennedy had these printed. He was dead shortly after.

The astronaut frontside is awsome and the rest of them also but the backside is edgy as hell.

40 Francs

That's an odd denomination

Union for the Mediterranean. You've never heard of it but it rules the world.

Why y'all notes so miserable?

>Dubs of Truth

We should also do something space-inspired for some coins, or even on paper money. Anything would be better than niggers.

Who's the MILF?

>3 pesos

That is fucking hideous

We wuz money and shit

These ones are the shit, but when you have stacks of them they stick together and are hard as fuck to count

Source: $80,000 marijuanas deals

>non slavs can into aesthetics

Any currency is aesthetically pleasing

most aesthetic monies

This is basically the GOAT bill desu fampie

Ours is bretty cool, but in a statesman way

Ships encompass my loves of life though. Adventure, Exploration, Free Enterprising Privateering, steering your own ship, but also being able to defend it, running your own small self contained operation

>that length to width ratio
Perfect.

All other currency is too narrow.

Those pictures mean absolutely nothing.

A farmland, a building, a fucking OCEAN WAVE lol, a Buzz Lightyear, and a mountain+river

Neurons, a geomag toy, cells, a circuit board, stars? Really?

Whichever genderfluid dipshit wasted their time designing these notes should end their own life asap.

Rai stones

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

>we wuz greeks n'sheit

>not showing the abomination at the back

This whole collection is fucking beautiful just look at that goddamn angel in the center holy fuck why would you want anything else

Thats so cool, notice the futuristic triangles.
Everything thing with three edges on them are from the future, (deus ex)
However unlike said video game, these piceses of paper have been completely ridden of anything to controvercial to be representing our culture, which include our own culture.
So lets instead have no symbolism, religion or even motherfucking people on them, as gender or faces are offencive and to controversial to represent our spineless pathetic country.
After our innevitable crash, the future people will think we were all spacemenn.

>not having royalty on your money
top plebs

canada transparent strip
bills: polymer

Derp stones

Canada, colourful assortment of bills

Without norway, sweden is a sloppy cock.

All of the Canadian coins.

Is that king ethnically Polish? He looks to me like a Jew or an Indian.

Why would anyone want a $12 note?

He said aesthetic, not tacky and gay-colored.

Shame you don't have any

Canada's $20 bill

fucking monopoly money

>implying we weren't

Are you retarded or something? What's the problem?

mfw

These flashy pre-Euro notes were gay.
The old ones were much better.

He was from old lithuanian dynasty. Jews at that time couldn't even own land, not to mention hold a noble title.

y u gotta be so gelatinous, bro?

I only ever had a stack of 25 of them, when they were brand new, still in the paper money clip thing from the bank; can confirm, does stick a lot.

That's Indonesian money you retard.

no uk coin shield???

Holy crap that looks sterile as fuck. Like some sort of "time to hit the re-education centers" shit.