French """people""" will defend this

>Be French
>Have 1000 years of fascinating history
>Be one of the five most important countries in the world since the fall of the Roman Empire
>Have major influence in science, math, philosophy, art, music, fashion, and cuisine
>Have one of the most impressive military histories of any currently existing country
>Have what is widely considered the sexiest language in the world
>Have the most famous museum in the world
>Have the most famous building in the world
>Have a country that's so nice that its biggest problem is that people from lesser countries want to live in it too much

true france would've been the japan of europe if they just had shut down their borders

Vive le France !

>Have a country that's so nice that its biggest problem is that people from lesser countries want to live in it too much

They're not coming here because they like our country, but because they want our money.

lmao many hats!

what

>japan of europe
that would be england sweetie there are too many similarities x

They want the product without the production. The wealth the culture produced without the culture itself. Like a woman who's attracted to a bad boy and wants to fix him, once he's fixed he won't be attractive any more.

>he won't be attractive any more.

Lol he still would be.

Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Whiter than you gonzales

This is the fantasy, but I don't believe it is so. Your reptile brain is attracted to him because he is bad, but your conscious brain sees that those bad qualities should be fixed. But when the bad qualities are gone the reptile brain just sees weakness and timidity, and thus you are no longer attracted to him.

Americans will cheer for anything and everything, especially if they have grudges.
Pic related, that was a few years ago when an earthquake killed thousands.

As for your picture, the dude inside is pretty much me except that when I sigh about colonialism books, it's because I don't agree with what they say. They say it's a bad thing and that make it somehow of a debt they have to pay. If anything, colonized count should thank French colonialism. They provided schools, infrastructure, and an attempt to administration which failed because they didn't expect all the bribery. Also think about Egyptologists. They were all British and French and German. Without them noone would know about hyeroglyphs and mythology. Rosetta Stone wasn't done by an Egyptian
Fourth panel I get mostly here when I reveal I'm not fully hwhite, and I am where I came from, I don't have any contact with the part of my family on the other side of the Mediterranean.
Fifth panel is meh. Islamophobia should be a thing since Islam has nothing to do in a Christian country that is France. It's the acceptance of blasphemy that could be discussed but that goes hand in hand with the myth of equality. Leftists don't want to see the hierarchy in things.
As for the victims, depends which ones. Charlie Hebdo was and is a far leftists nest and I won't mourn them. Bataclan were sluts and Chads so I won't mourn them. But all the trucks victims were legit victims and I do mourn them.

Solution is simple. Ask people to chose between France and their alligeance to another country. If they don't answer the first one, gas them. Ask people if they like French past and culture, and if they say no, gas them. Ask them if they prefer their sjw ideology to the French tradition and etiquette, if they say no, gas them.
No more sayanims, no more muslim threats, no more antiwhites, no more leftists, no more fags and feminists. No more cancer.

>Pic related and no pic

Back to Sup Forums, you mentally ill SEAmonkey.

France isn't Japan because France isn't an ethno-state. People don't care about race in France, it's all about culture. If you are a black man but with a French name and are catholic nobody will reject you. If you are a white man with an Arabic Muslim name you will face discrimination.

Uh let me think

>Bad teeth

That's about it

What do you mean "The Japan of Europe"?

Also wouldn't that actually be Denmark?

>americans actually think that Japan started WW2

t. Melbournite homosexual

>If you are a white man with an Arabic Muslim name you will face discrimination.
Imagine being this naive

>Have the most famous museum in the world
I'm sorry but frenchoids don't have Hermitage