Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

>If every Muslim were a terrorist, you wouldn't stand a goddamn chance
Really makes you think

>le patronizing and project
YAAAAASS QUEEN DRAG IM SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If every Muslim was a terrorist we just could nuke them, everything would be so easy.

>People thinking they beast 100% chimped out whites

>fuck drumpf and fuck white people for 5 minutes

8 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

>Im from Canada
>Parents from India

What did she mean by this?

literally a talking breathing turd
at least Diney used their iconic characters for propaganda back in the WWII days.

>tfw penis hasn't been used

Pakistan is a nuclear power and Chechnya has Russian nukes.

DESIGNATED

>disliking the video
Pathetic. If you're going to be an ignorant racist, don't act so offended when your shitty beliefs are challenged.

>overreacting this much to an obvious troll comment

Why are Poos so insulted by the fact that no one else cares about how wonderful think they are?

>if you're gonna be racist at least be..
okay mencia the joke steal'a

She's cute for an Indian girl

DESIGNATED

>Why are poos insulted when i call them poos
what did he mean by this ?

Obvious first targets.
Dead before they can do anything.

There are a lot of cute indian girls( there are a lot of indian girls period so not surprising), not sure which types of indians though, so many people and so many ethnicities. Tried at some point to look through them all to get a better idea of it, but I didn't get enough data.

Indians are basically brown "whites". Are they not aware of the term is "Indo-European" or they simply ignore it for victim points?

The problem is, most muslims live in small countries or are small parts of other countries. They could probably be steamrolled pretty fast by the west, Russia and China.

Victim points.But the Indians in the South are abo tier.

We should anyway tbqh

If they don't want to be called Poos they should learn to use toilets.

Her parents are from India and they came to Canada and she was born in Canada thus she's from Canada. Whats so hard to understand?

To be quite honest, I think the commenter won. She made a full fucking video on his one comment. Great work.

Northern Indians, yeah.

But the southern ones are closer to Aboos or missing links and look like mindy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>Lose war in 6 days to the most unathletic race on the planet
Based off of muds previous history, they can't fight for shit

Why are westernized Indian women so awful?

India has multiple ethnic groups in it. The light skinned Indians that share Aryan ancestry are mostly in the north. They're the descendants of Aryans who conquered portions of India a long time ago. The Dravidians, the dark skinned and incredibly stupid Indians are the typical street shitters. Every attractive woman in India is a northern Aryan.

>being this upset

loser

>Nearly double the combat strength
>Still lose and have a fuck ton of territory taken.

Kek

Generally yeah, but I don't think it was that simple, many ethnicities in the south are below average, but there were some in the southern regions that looked a lot better.
May have been a large group from the north of india that migrated south or something in the last thousands of years and then mostly stuck to themselves.

All of the northern ones aren't exactly homogenous either

You're assuming that people claiming oppression do so because they actually believe any of it. It's all about demanding special treatment and using social blackmail to take things from another group. If you can get away with claiming to be oppressed, you'll do it because then you get free shit. Also, Indians just generally hate non-Indians.

I got a blowjob from an indian whore in college. Used a bit too much teeth tbqh

They're currently winning.
Some terrorize, others colonize and protect the terrorists by making excuses for their beliefs.

woke

All the best Muslim wars were fought by either Turks or Mongols. Arabs are way too inbred.

>"white people"
>not europeans

probably unironically believes whites have no culture

careful kaffir

But it were mongols and muslims who attacked Europe first. How does it fit in this mataphor?

I hate two things: racism and niggers.

>poo in loo made a whole video based on a bait comment
embarrassing

If they say white people they can say they mean caucasian when question about facts, that way they can include north africans, and middle easterners and even north indians.

No one studies southeast asian history, the common pleb thinks china was peacful and everyone is related to ghenghis anyway so they give him a pass, and the rest were too primitive to be blamed, so now we can focus on blaming whitey.

Why are there so many Indian SJWs? They should be focused on getting people in their shitty country to stop shitting in the streets and worshipping cows.

She is indian and she doesn't like that

Can someone explain to me why a white person would sit through this, and content like it, every single day, and then proceed to leave likes and positive comments?

Wasn't Natives in Mexico at war with each other when Spaniards arrived? Didn't they just join ongoing war?

Massive indoctrination in schools.

The aztecs were kinda of monstrous with their human sacrifice, so a lot of people who weren't aztecs gladly aided the spaniards in deposing them.

>if every mudslim was a terrorist, you wouldn't stand a god damn chance
ok

Define "white"

>the most unathletic race on the planet
Israelis aren't Indians

There are hundreds of millions of non-white people who can't stand muslims and are a lot less tolerant towards them than we are.

the difference between fighting like a zealot and fighting with a plan

Yes, give her more views and discuss this literal who more. That way she will surely have a future in Hollywood.

Cult-like mentality achieved through

who the fuck does the lighting for these videos? Its so bad

In case you're serious, this channel is the filthyfrank for young girls. It's silly yet accessible and just edgy enough to make them feel rebellious. Mostly it makes them feel part of a like-minded community.

Pavlovian response where self-flagellation is associated with social benefits.

>demanding special treatment and using social blackmail to take things from another group

Ding Ding Ding We Have A Winner !!!!

This asshole is trying to gain attention and money by presenting herself as a victim. The entire video is hack level didactic comedy presenting reductive arguments against straw men.

racist as fuck, shitskins aren't real people.

Indians still have a caste system and are too busy hating each other. It is Indians living in Euro-centric countries who act like idiots.

If whities don't want to be called cucks they should stop letting black men fuck all their women.

>11 million subscribers and I've never heard of her until now

I keep forgetting how big youtube is

Imagine being her pusy slave.

>I keep forgetting how big youtube is
according to youTube

>expecting anything less from a Sup Forumsfriend

do indian people really smell like curry? there are no indians in my country so i'm really curious

White guys are too busy fucking Indian women like Miss America 2014.

god a love lily

Eh, nuke Mecca anyway. Do it during the Hajj.

YASSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RACIST

>separates people into groups
>not coming together as one
Racist idiot.

>mfw Wan, the first Avatar, was originally a firebender
Bit of an own goal, Tumblr

>They dont kill cows in India

Kek she knows nothing. India is one of the largest producers of leather, and about half of them is from cows. They let the muslims do all the dirty work, butchering the animals.

she needs to poo in loo

>there are two types of people in this world
How to instantly recognize somebody's argument is flawed. Never trust the opinion of someone who rejects nuance.

haha

USA BTFO
ANGLOS BTFO

based poo in loo

>Indian space program
>their space craft was the SCATsat, from the SHART launch site