I need a gun to protect from the government

>i need a gun to protect from the government
do americans really believe this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i live in south carolina you ever heard of francis marion ??? the swampfox if the govemrnet ever went to war with us down here we'd be all in the swamps hiding in the mud behind cypress trees aint well shoot down every drone we see and take control of the state house i bet you never even spent a weekend at the gun range huh gaywad i guess in romania your not even aloud to shoot guns and drink beer prob get ur ass arrested ha ha ha haha fucking pathetic

You must be really bored and useless.

Yes
>Muh, how are you going to win against such a modern army.
The militia is about resistance, tactics we've seen to be effective. Ie: Afghanistan

Only the stupid ones.

The only way to stay alive should the government go rogue is to flee to Canada.

>Implying a occupation force can occupy and control a continent full of armed individual guerillas with drones and hardware built for mechanized warfare.

Can you even into large scale population control?

Good god man, use some fucking punctuation.

periods are for pussys

Protip: There are three levels of government

Local/Municipal
State
Federal/National

Any one of the three could go tyrannical. Common ownership of Firearms is the only way to deter or fight back against all three.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

1 word,
Vietnam

Did you get that from facebook, you ignorant fuck?

What is iraq
What is vietnam
What is Afghanistan

>to shoot guns and drink beer
why would i want to shoot guns while i drink beer?? this sound fucking dangerous i'm glad that i live in a country with strict gun regulations

That's just an excuse. Really it's to protect against niggers and muslims but we just imply it.

Every gun retard thinks they are John McClain and can shoot their way out of muh goberment siege

Oddly enough liberal Hollywood has warped reality in these people's minds so much that they live in this fantasy world

>US drones can kill all gun wielding Americans
>But can't stop sandpeople

man shut up

aww little baby chicken of havin a little fun poor wittle babby lemme put on my halmet and make doodie in my diapey

new pasta?

>they only way to escape this liberal hellhole is to go to another liberal hellhole.

Neat plan

absolutely. but in the mean time they are extremely effective at fending off niggers, which is a more immediate threat

Yeah, because all the rednecks in the military won't sympathize with the rednecks they are ordered to kill...

You are an insufferable faggot. Please read books. You're making your country look bad.

bet ive read 100 x the books youve read with both hands tied behind my back

>dink beer
Dude I picked up the habit of drinking beer when I was 13. Beer is my first love.
Romania has some of the lowest crime rates in Europe. (ironically, I know, but virtually all crime which is not cybernetic is being done by gypsies, which are keen on traveling )
People actually had wars with the government twice in the last 100 years. Thrice if you count the communists gaining power. But that doesn't really count for it was supported by Russia.

>The government will just kill everyone
>Then they'll have no one to govern
>It makes perfect sense

No wonder you're Romanian.

blah blah blah shut up foregner

People must be stupid to believe that it is easy to bend over an armed population even with current year tech.

Who /Palmetto Bugs/ here?

Peoples militia of the US with 300 million armed persons is a force no one can kill.

Ask the people in Turkey who stopped the coup without ANY firearms, against tanks, apcs, artillery, helicopters, fighter jets.

hell ya man summerville represent !!!!!! 843 whop whooop

As impressive as drones are... How many drones do you think they have? And how well will they perform against... Say a quarter million guns? Held by well practiced marksmen.

>i need a gun to protect from His Majesty, The King
do the colonies really believe this ?

man it's not like most people go and hand an assault rifle and a 6-pack to their kids. most people who have guns, respect them, and are generally well trained in safety. obviously this excludes the niggers that get them illegally, but i dont feel that non-humans should be represented in our gun violence statistics.

and dont show me news articles about how bobby-joe hicks shot his cousins dick off in florida. again: non-humans should not count towards our gun violence statistics

You are an idiot. The government doesn't need to kill all. All they need to show a massive display of force to deter any acts of mutiny. I personally think that Americans are idiots for not restricting access to arms. I belive in the right of the people to combat oppressors and I wish that obligatory drafting would be implemented. This way you actually have a trained militia. Not obese shit heads being irresponsible.
>but you're British so I have no expectations.

Where does the idea that the US government is in supreme control of the US armies come from?

How would they agitate it against its own people?

>I belive in the right of the people to combat oppressors
>I want to disarm the people

Gypsies are so fucking stupid.

>All they need to show a massive display of force to deter any acts of mutiny
No, what they need to do is enforce a police state, which you can only do by having enough Police or soldiers to enforce it.
You're obviously not well versed on history or rebellions, so I suggest you take a look at some.

Of course, you're just shitposting it doesn't really matter.
See you tomorrow when you make this thread again.

>implying if i quick scope that with my Barrett 50 cal it won't explode in mid air

> too stupid to realize that the military has no where near enough money to kill all of us
> too stupid to realize they would run out of the money since the people would be in full war mode
> too stupid to realize the US spent 10+ years trying to fight a few thousand towelheads vs millions of us citizens armed to the teeth.
mhmmm ya i think the 2nd amendment had a purpose.

Chill out redneck. Murica must be a shithole if you need to know shooting to defend yourself. >inb4 but but muh second amendment
Burgers will defend this

Nigger cunt, there is a difference between disarming and regulating. If the state would take responsibility and train and systematically arm the population to assure democratic rule then you would get rid of the risk of giving retarded niggers access to guns while having an instructed and gun accustomed population. Being able to buy pistols from Walmart is a danger to public safety. Universal and compulsory military service should be adopted.
>but niggers are prone to violence, I am not expecting you to admire order

>I want to disarm the people
it's hard to believe that americans are that stupid to want to use guns during riots

>I'm so fucking stupid I need the state to tell me not to do idiotic shit
Maybe you do deserve to live in a shithole.

most of the military knows shit is crazy and wouldnt fire on their own citizens aka family and friends why the fuck dont people get this
>here you go 19 year old kid go kill people in your own country
>operate that drone over your home state yeah you wont notice

>The only way to combat a tyrannical government is to riot

Typical fucking Gypsy