So there's currently two dumbing of age threads and a questionable content thread

So there's currently two dumbing of age threads and a questionable content thread.

And Achewood has been consistently updating for the past month.

FUCKING, NOTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

achewood.com/index.php?date=01252006
soundcloud.com/alexbaldwinmusic/sullivans-bear-and-dried-bird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, universally liked comics just don't generate a lot of discussion

I actually had no idea that Achewood was updating again. Thank you for making this thread, if only to share that news.

I love Achewood, but the Great Moments in Cinema strips fucking suck.

Don't apeal to neets as much as whomp or to absurd/humor enthousiasts as nedroid/super mega comics or sweet and hella jeff.

I think it's a normal person comic and i don't say that as an insult.

I hate the fucking flow chart strips. My favorite comic since he started updating was the one where Nice Pete and Pat get into an argument about their hair.

god these suck balls.
Are all like this?

>astronauts are the biggest kind of new hero possible at all and you turned it into not getting laid!
I just love this line.

Your dick sucks balls.

I never ever got this.

I don't find it bad or stupid. I just do bot comprehend its appeal.

Have you tried reading the great outdoor fight?

No what's that?

The best part of this is that it's true. The design is mysterious, simple, and unique. I'd totally buy one just out of curiosity.

Cause I don't trust people who keep saying Achewood gets good eventually and it's super easy to point and laugh at bad comics

this isn't meant to imply Achewood's bad, just not for me

achewood.com/index.php?date=01252006

Just keep clicking next.
If this doesn't hit you then Achewood is just not for you.

Thx, will give it a try.

>it's a normal person comic

I think you need to calibrate your normal persons standards

QC is a normal person comic. Fucking Marmaduke is a normal person comic.

Achewood, you need a running start even if you are into comics to begin with.

>So there's currently two dumbing of age threads
Jesus Christ, I swear it wasn't like this before, and this is a reaction to all the threads Willis got making fun of him, and he's trying to turn it around into a massive shill-fest positive PR move. I wonder if he has to pay Sup Forums for this feature or if it's a free service. It can't all be fans. He's gotta be paying real money for some of this.
Willis rightly belongs in the category with QC and Tom Preston / whatever the fuck his other name was. If Sup Forums is going to remain a shit-hole, it's got to be one where we rightly rip a new asshole on a regular basis to everything that sucks ass.

soundcloud.com/alexbaldwinmusic/sullivans-bear-and-dried-bird

>Big talk from a guy that masturbates the way most people have a god.
>I didn't know it was possible to lose a cola war but you walked right onto the battlefield like a tap dancer in snow shoes.
Jesus christ Onstad's one-liners are on fucking point.

It's really remarkable how well he's restarted the old engine

So I read this and it was very enjoyable it did not impress me as much as expected. Iam afraid that the hype got me. But it was a fun ride.

Any other arcs worth checking out?

Well, at least you gave it a shot. Good on you for trying something new.

Funny thing is, Onstad is the head of marketing for a Seattle soda company, and Teodor's design is probably reminiscent of something he's had a hand in. In this sense, the author is recognizing that the time-intensive artistic rendering is too complicated and "busy" to be quickly consumed by the attention deficit eyes of the mass consumer market. Like any good artist, he despises himself, and his work reflects that.

Roast Beef's marriage reminds me much of my roommate and best friend's marriage. It didn't end well, basically the girl claimed that she was never happy while they were married. He has hell of depression, (like Roast Beef), and suffers from existential anxiety on a daily basis. However, he's too busy playing shitty music to the local audience and crushing mad puss on a weekly basis to suffer the sort of melancholy that Beef tolerates.

did achewood guy ever refund the money he jewed people out of for a book he never delivered?

I have a total of three Achewood converts in my life and they're my two best friends. It is most certainly not a normal person comic. Though, I could see how there might be cross over appeal between Achewood and Mike, Mogg and Owl.

I don't know what you're talking about, nor do I really care. Onstad is one of those rare artists who's made me feel less alone in the world, which is a big contributing factor to my lack of death-by-suicide.

A LUNATIC DOES NOT BEHAVE

>I don't know what you're talking about

then don't comment on it

details?

No, that was the Pictures For Sad Children guy, who went insane and after finishing all the comics he'd had orders for and accepted money for, burned them all and went on the lam as a street artist.

The key thing to tell them apart is that the achewood guy hates doing a comic but likes writing, while the pictures for sad children guy likes doing comics but hates writing.

nope, achewood guy has his own book scam

he put up preorders for a cookbook, then never delivered and refuses to even comment on it let alone offer refunds or a substitute thing

Man that is some good shit. Made the comics following it feel kind of weak though

achewood has been dead for 10 years

fuck your noise

It's not fuck you Friday, yet. Save that rowdy business for the right day.