Why is everyones thinking Hungary is slav?

Why is everyones thinking Hungary is slav?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_chieftains_of_the_Magyars
youtube.com/watch?v=CF8g79dWCGo
brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because the majority of the population is slav

dem haplogroups

It was because of the integrating, when ottomans and mongols fucked up the country. Hungary itself is not slav.

I've seen a theory that Hungarians originate from ancient Awars and today, the language spoken in Slovakia is somewhat similar to old-hungarian.
The people of Awar became "magyarised" by a Ugro-finnic tribe and they started changing to a more (appealing?) culture and language.

Therefore they don't look like mongols, their haplogroups look casual, but their language comes straight outta nowhere.
I think that Awars were slavs implicitly

avars were some mongol kind of creatures. 7 Magyar tribe made hungary, and they invited the avars as an 8th tribe.
so what? even if the avars was really slavs, then its still 1/8 of the people.

Don't You think that if it really was 1/8 slav, their haplogroups would've looked (a bit) different?

They look the same way, they think the same way, man they even have the same approach to pronouncing english.

I don't know anything about the 7 tribes theory though, do you have any enlightening source?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_chieftains_of_the_Magyars

We are surounded by slavs (Im hungarian)

Genetically speaking the Huns had less than a 3% overall impact on Hungarians DNA tested, including form ancient graves.

They are genetically almost identical to their neighboring Slavic countries.

>same approach to pronouncing english
what do you mean by this? please explain it

>the language spoken in Slovakia is somewhat similar to old-hungarian
this is also a bullshit how would a mix of slavic languages be similar to old-hungarian?

I seriously don't know why Sup Forums is full of "scientists" like you

because every country fucked us up and we had to integrate other people.
There is too much DNA testes on hungarians. some say we are turkish.

Our language and culture have many foreign influence.
Our genetical heritage is similiar.Most of us have at least 3-5 type of ancestors (ethnic/culture)
Not mentioning joos/gypsies.

Why not? I was in Hungary.

Because if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Reading this negates all your immunities.

i always thought HUNgarians were descendants of HUNS

try a picture before the ottomans.

I get what u say. but its true about every country. what if someone say in america "Im partly hungarian" then you would not think that. "Then he must be 1/16 polish and 1/364 turkish
and 1/473726382736 croatian".

youtube.com/watch?v=CF8g79dWCGo
I mean we have the same characteristical pronounciation that differs us from the germans etc.
aspecielly the "r" character.
Both the nations tend to speak english too precisely and follow the written version of it too much
>"I've seen a theory that..."
Hello darkness, my old friend....

They're huns, worse then slavs

Go fuck youself

thats not make us slav.

no, we are the descendents of the huns. turks and magyars are separate branches of huns.

People like you should die IRL

You thought right.

Best Polandball comics?

I like to be a Hun, even if you hate it

I hope you can find a nice park to sleep in tonight.

It was not my theory.

thats lovely

Well our "funding fathers" the 7 tribes were come from Ural/Bashkiria.They met,and mixed with a lot of other nation/tribes in thei way to hungary.You could find some info about it in Gesta Hungarorum by Anonymus(some part of it however not true)

I understand having "influence"

But seeing that in terms of haplogroups you are ALMOST IDENTICAL to Austria.

Like, that would be an argument if you had a mass mongloid genocide in your history.

Therefore i found that believable to say that the Hungarians have been influenced only culturally, and in terms of language, but not genetically.

If you really compare anything to how that faggot Orbán speaks english then I have nothing to say, honestly...
Old people always speak english like he does, if you listen to someone 30 and below or even 40 and below you will notice that most of us has an accent of east-coast american
Btw rolling the r is not exclusively a slavic thing just listen to a finnish conversation, we have nothing to do with the slavic language other than the few loan words

he surely can in transylvania.

for immunity
[spoiler] If you saw that swiss post and you scrolled enough to find this then, MR.Orban's power will give you immunity forever. nothing can change that [/spoiler]

they do not
they have nothing to do with huns
however there are some WE WUZ fags

>always getting each others backs

brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

That's why i said approach, i assume that Orban hasn't been watching Americans on youtube to see how is english pronounced.

young people are influenced by sources, that make them change our national "approach" to english.

I assume that Orban's english shows more of an "approach" to english than some kid who got told that he has to put tounge between his teeth to say "th"

Deutschland, I have a question.

Why is Germany's only friend the Netherlands? Is the Netherlands the only country that likes you after WW2?

everything about them except the meme language is slavic

I'm the best one.

I cant answer that, Im hungarian. but as a hungarian I know. I would friend Deutschland.

Slavic genetical influence around 33%.I wouldn't called that dominant.

You're genetically Central European, it's hard to explain what that means since it's difficult to categorize you into things such as Germanic etc. But you're basically Germanic/Slavic. Keep in mind that you have nothing to do with Huns, you have Uralic ancestral DNA - and very minimal. Also, ignore everyone who posts Y-haplogroups, it matters very little compared to autosomal DNA, which is Y-DNA and mtDNA combined. You can be a nigger with R1a if your paternal ancestor was a Pole who raped some nigress.

well slovakia I must admit. you were the richest part of our country. after Pest of course

I love Hungary man, it's just about getting to know your reasoning for believing the common history, because i hate it so much.

For example i find it believable to think that slavs (polans) were eternal allies with the Avars and rushed the Roman empire together. So why wouldn't i seek for proof that the Avars weren't actually pre-hungarians

all of these fake "cultures" are brought by christianity, so why do we even argue about a shitty middle-eastern religion shit?

fu

it’s your biggest haplogroup
if that’s so why doesn’t greece, germany and france have the same culture?

They're Finno-Ugric. Not even indo-european.

Yes they are, retard. Finns are genetically Indo-European too, the reason why they have N1c as their overwhelmingly dominant Y-haplogroup is because of the Founder effect. Finns originally spoke Indo-European as well

You're wrong and quite possibly also a Fingolian immigrant.

I did not said avars werent hungarians. If you speak about that, I dont made a lovely response to you just because you agreed with me. Im just happy you belive or/and trust me. that means so much.
And Im surely think avars were hungarians, I played them In Attila Total War as my people.

And how much percent?Other 50% is mixed,and rest is germanic.

I just thought that you questioned my love for Hungary.
That's unacceptable.

So they are serbs and bulgarians?

""Slavic""

Sorry, I didnt wanted to hurt you.

Silesia je mongolia!

there are more hungarians in serbia than serbs in hungary.
bulgaria... not even neighbour.
Rather polish, but hungary is mostly hungarian.

even though you are slav af genes aren’t everything

wat

poles should higher

you are the reason for this

Why are you debating it than?

This is the most reasonable comment in this thread.

It's a shame the place with the most beautiful white people is getting cucked out existence the hardest. I suppose that would be the one they'd want to black them most.

Loss of the Swedish gene is shit though, bye bye natural blondes.

We are all shitty mixes of slavs, germans and other groups, only a few people are asian/part-asian. Hungary is pretty shit, but maybe I've been just brainwashed by the jews to hate my country. Not like I wouldn't be a pessimistic mofo anywhere else though.

dont hate hungary
you can hate orbán, but every prime minister is shit somewhere. (Even Matthias was hated at his time)

So what are Romanians then?

A mixture of old Thracian genetic roots with later additions from Roman, Slav, Cuman and other South-Eastern influences?

And of course some gipsies after the 11th century, but they never really mixed with Romanians, because they have been slaves until the 19tj century.

Almost Muds that make a good buffer against worst muds, you're almost greek tier.

>slaves
>implying they work
>didnt mix

/thread

hungry hippoo ..?? who they are ..
?? dodged the last 20 century ..lel

Yes look up the historical evidence. All boyars from "Romanian" principates had gipsy slaves. Nobody would mix their blood with a gipsy back then, you know slaves were like objects, they were considered subhuman.
Also, gipsies themselves do not like to mix with any other ethnic group, that's why they arrange their marriages between 13 years old kids.

Racemixing here is looked down upon,unlike in your country,kraut.

I find that comic funny because my ancestry is actually Hungarian and Finnish.

ok I belive that. But they acctually did worked? I mean they are lazy as fuck.
in Hungary (Im hungarian) they literally just stealing and making more gypsyes.
and 11th century? well kinda but after the 15th century U was under the ottomas. I know that the Ottomans tried to use gypsies as slaves, but they didnt worked and they just left them here.

Im hungarian

We're a mix of everything

people think we are slavs.(im hungarian)

mmd

As far as I know the principates which form today's Romania haven't been under Ottoman rule, because they were paying tribute.

For example Wallachia was under Ottoman suzeranity, which meant it couldn't have its own international relations, but it was administratively autonomous.

So in practicaly terms, there were no Ottoman troops in Wallachia to keep it under Ottoman control, because Wallachia paid tribute and deferred their external policy to Istanbul.

Vlad III Dracula was one of the leaders of Wallachia who cut all ties with the Ottomans, refusing to pay tribute to them. The Ottos tried to get him under their rule, but he defeated their first incursion (he defeated Mehmet II). Later he was forced to accept to pay tribute again to the Ottomans. But no Ottoman troops were stationed on Wallachia's territory.

Basically the Ottos were never really interested in administering Wallachia, because, at that time, it was mostly an empty principate. Most of the territory was just dense forests and most people lived in the mountains. So, there was no point in conquering Wallachia, the Ottomans were trying to get the best deal by asking a tribute from their princes.

I have no idea what the Ottomans did with gipsies.

L O L

well
Ottomans just wanted to get to wien.
We hungarians (I have to tell that Im hungarian cause my german flag) would let them go through, cause not our fight..
But the pope said, STOP THEM, and we didnt wanted othef christians to hate us so we gave half of our peoples life to stop them.
worst decision ever.
thats why people were migrating in hungary, and they werent integrated in time for that WW1 loose. and the French king or leader or whatever hated hungary even more, so they fucked up hungary even more.

And thats why we are suicidal.

I have yet to see a single hooker that is not from Hungary.

>(hungarian)
thats, not that proud for me, but at least they go to germany

They're fucking whores but I can't blame them.Why the fuck would you work for
€500-600/month when you can spread your legs to some fat fuck in Switzerland for €1500-2000/day?

>their haplogroups look casual

aint nothing casual about this son

from my mother side I'm ancient Hungarian

WE

youre probably not even a real hngarian slav-boy

Hung-Aryan is a race, the master race

I have german, french, slovakian, hungarian ancestors.Being Hungarian is about the culture, language and history now, not your blood.

maybe because hungary is losing wars together with poland for like 800 years

>Austria so shit people get it mixed up with a 200 year old British colony filled with dumb drunk rapists

>your culture is not about blood anymore because I'm a half breed mutt

spoken like a true #BLM faggot

it should be english since you're canadian but--

>I can track my heritage back to Hunor&Magor:The Post