Seriously what the fuck is wrong with amerimutts? just nuke them already

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with amerimutts? just nuke them already

youtube.com/watch?v=SPQj7qOxb3U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are niggers

the point is that americans walk around with guns in their pockets, which seems to be something you defend a lot

but those are niggers with guns in their pockets

a responsible american citizen with the proper license to carry would not be acting this way

stop self-hating

Meh, you are talking to a nigger, whats the point

So american niggers say hello by pointing guns at each other?

and killing each other is just banter

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

TOP KEK, I WISH A CUNTLET WOULD STEP UP, SEE HOW FAST THEY GET PUT DOWN.

YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS? WE AIN'T FUCKING GOING ANYWHERE, BUDDY. WHENEVER YOU'RE READY.

this video is black people summarized

Those are Americans.

I understand that it's a joke but do americans really carry handguns with those huge magazines?

of course, just like you niggers are mexicans lmao

America is an IRL simulator to get shot

Fucking degenerates.

t. mexican descendant

mexicans were white

the """"mexicans"""" of today are violent mutts of countless cross breeding

usa will become mexico someday

I don't know what's more sad, the video or OP flat out admitting that he's a massive pussy who probably doesn't even have the upper arm strength to push the button that launches the nukes.

t,jose deshawn

2edgy4me

Whatever, Jose de Guacamole

>Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY

I doubt an actual American from Wyoming or Montana is like that

Why the fuck they draw the fucking weapon when pointed at? They're literally asking to get shot. Do they think they have a chance.

what the actual fuck

Is everyone in that community on the joke or what? how did he not get killed doing this?

If that happened in your country the negro wouldn't even have had the fucking courtesy of asking for the mochila, the guy filming would have been shot right there

he just posted a stupid irrelevant video. all of your mexican shitholes are much more dangerous than anywhere in this country. your places are called 3rd world for a reason.

t. lives in a reggaeton blasting nigger spichole with a higher murder rate than Chile

says the country with more than 30% of population below the line of poverty

>more dangerous than anywhere in this country
Juan, you noticed you're talking to a Chilean?

go fuck yourself

>all this niggers
disgusting

Yes, I'm aware of that
don't do populism, kids, it fucks you up

then why are you so concerned about our niggers? you should get rid of an inner nigger inside you, benito.

chúpame el contorno de la cabeza del pene

el que tengan pobreza no es un tema cultural, es un problema de sus elites que los manejan como el orto, agarrarse a balazos porque es muh right es un tema cultural

not OP, buddy
I don't give a fuck if people in the US find pointing guns at each other amusing, and support the idea of the government bulldozing slums and fucking criminals up

It's just a prank bro!

Low GDP countries. Not worth my time to give an actual response to

More respect to talk with Americans, mestizo. America is still 62% White (200 million) and they outperforms whatever Latin American country in whatever subject.

cheap bath salts and fluoride in their drinking water.

t.third world shithole

>More respect to talk with Americans
way to suck on their dicks for no reason
>America is still 62% White
oooh right you're a proxy then
no one save for an American would bring that up as a good trait lmao
it also seems you're confused, Brazil is the mutt capital of South America, we're 100% pure AMERINDIANS

i'm sure this challenge is only played in chiraq and detroit

reminder that they always come in packs, and with proxies

I actually don't know, maybe? It's not exactly all that weird of an attachment as far as I know.

Debating: do I put this in my Varg folder or my mutt folder?

Brazil is practically a paradise compared to Argentina lad. Your country is literally one if the saddest, most useless countries in the world. At least Brazil actually export useful agricultural products. All you export is defaulted government debt

Your own country is a 3rd world shithole, mate.

argentina has less crime
majority of liveleak content is from brazil

Quite obviously staged

Confused? Look at the data and the history, fag. You're confused thinking that whatever country in this shit is close to being as good as United States.

stop

tag it with both Varg and Mutt and use some image browser that lets you search for said tags
surely you don't waste your time putting each and every image on its folder, user

you don't seem to be quite aware of anything related to Argentina it seems
I feel bad now, it's like arguing with a toddler

>unironically being on America's Internet Defense Force
>taking every little piece of banter and finger pointing as a display of disrespect and getting buttblasted because of it
lmao

>you don't seem to be quite aware of anything related to Argentina it seems
I know I have 16x times GDP as you

>inb4 his country defaults again

Neither Chile, neither Argentina is a first world country, buddy.

never implied so lmao you're taking this to heart so much it's amazing you haven't killed yourself after you found the first person that had a different world view with you yet

this is why American banter will never take off, too by the book, too reliant on statistics, where's the comedy in that

He's right. Just because your Jewish overlords and their white anglo-saxon puppets are doing well for themselves doesn't mean the rest of you goblin underlings are anything to be jealous of.

Some Americans commit suicide that way.