Black character is main character's best friend

>Black character is main character's best friend
>They're nerdy and slightly timid
>They never have any attributes of growing up in the projects or the ghetto
I know that they don't want to stereo type us but when every single black person in kids' shows is the same extreme minority within our community it gets annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/daily-number/asian-americans-lead-all-others-in-household-income/
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user I don't know what to tell you but I feel like there might actually be more black people in suburbs than the ghetto now.

Because black people scare white people.
Really. If you're gonna have a black character in your show marketed towards white people then you can't actually have him act getto. Otherwise your audience will feel threatened by his demeanor. So the easiest thing to do is have him play against type to make the suburban white kids feel at east.

Nah man, what was the live-action kid's show where the main characters were a white guy and a black guy, and one of their closest friends was a big black guy that was originally a troublemaking delinquent who was treatening them before they became friends.

It was set in a highschool, the principle was an older black lady.

Its not "Hang Time" I'm thinking of, its something else.

It was City Guys.

Blame it on Steve Urkel
Irwin from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Tucker from Danny Phantom
Cookie from Ned's declassified school survival guide

Don't watch shitty television.
In shitty television everybody is the same bunch of clichés every fucking time.
Pardon my french.

Read books instead.

We'll stop portraying all black people as nerds when you stop portraying all black people as thugs.

Those are the only kind of black guys who will be the best friends with someone like a main character

Go watch the wire then

Also not Sup Forums related

Isn't that a good thing?

Remember, it's jews that portray us like that.

>black people scare white people

No we don't, nigga. Stop blaming white people for shit they don't do. Whites have no problem portraying us as ghetto. It's jews that make us all tooty fruity.

Nigga, ain't hardly none of us in the suburbs. The fuck outta here.

What the fuck are you even trying to say, son? You're incoherent. I literally cannot even read your post. Learn english, nigga.

We don't want to live in the suburbs. Shit's boring as fuck. We just want our own communities. Sheeit.

>grow up black in the middle of butt fuck nowhere Montana
>get older
>ask how the family ended up in Montana
>parents say "when you're older"
>get older
>"Well son, I was selling drugs in Chicago, when I knocked up your mom, and we decided that wasn't the life we wanted for you so we moved to the whitest place we could think of and got real jobs.

I love my parents.

For real though. I was kinda fucking around with you guys with the nigga shit and the spoilered part, but all the shit I said was serious. We really have no problem just being portrayed as real in the media. We ain't asking to be dressed up. Just stop making us pussy ass fags and we won't have no problems, that's all.

Your parent do sound like good people, making the effort in providing a better life for their offspring and all.

Nigger

How do you feel about wizards though?

Cut the timid part and you have top tier friend material.

WTF? What kinda retard even made that shit?

wat

autistic white woman

>so we moved to the whitest place we could think of and got real jobs.
fucking kek

>implying anyone sane would want a ghetto nigger as a friend

That is pure cringe.

>I FEEL like facts are not what they are, because of my FEELINGS

>US average income

>Black US average income

>US average Net worth

>black US net worth

maybe you should find a place where you can quickly search and find information from multiple sources, if only such a place existed....

>proclaims facts and sources are easily found
>doesn't post any of the sources

Myass et al. 2016?

Ghetto nigs only hang with other ghetto nigs. Black people with an actual sense of decency usually have some white friends.

Do "ghetto" blacks usually hang out with people who are not "ghetto"?

Maybe it's just unrealistic for that character to hang out with the rest of the cast, and it would be seen as a caricature.

Or maybe it's because they simply don't want thugs who can't speak English correctly on their children's cartoons.

I stopped caring about how white media portrays us.

>>Black US average income

For asians, indians, and jews it's MUCH higher than average. Should they be made poorer for "fairness"?

>>black US net worth
>4,900

You'd have to be homeless for this to be true.

>Average Asian American income income
$66,000

OMG, its like culture is more important than RACE
#oppression

pewresearch.org/daily-number/asian-americans-lead-all-others-in-household-income/

>white media

100% of western media executives are jews. There is not and has never been any white presence in media. "White media" does not exist and never has.

>For asians, indians, and jews it's MUCH higher than average. Should they be made poorer for "fairness"?
I don't think that's what he's getting at in the slightest. Those were just facts.

Have you seen a ghetto character written by the milquetoast jews holed up in writer's rooms?
You'll be begging for the black kid who's a tech expert.

>things that never happened

If media portrays niggers as niggers, and it's not made by niggers for niggers like the Boondocks, then you can be goddam sure shit like blacklivesmatter and hashtag activists would be protesting in front of cartoon studios, processing everybody, getting people fired, doing all the usual shenanigans.

So they don't do it.

If you want to see a ghetto character in a kids cartoon first you need to get the oversensitive jerks to stop crying racism at everything.

It's also because those writers don't know any ghetto black people
If they had black friends growing up, they were nerdy suburban black dudes

I'm speaking from experience here

> Racism used to be "I will dismiss this good person because of his skin color"

> Now it is "I dislike these unpleasant types who happen to belong to a minority"

My parents did somewhat the same thing but moved to DFW area in TX which is so damn mixed.

Slow Clap, you sir Nailed it!

>playing games when she's supposed to be working
>scared of black people even when they're autisic as fuck
Is she B^uckley?

People writing cartoons have no experience with anyone ghetto.

I got friends from all walks of life, I've got some of the nerdiest white friends you ever met, got hood friends only people I don't really mess with is gay.

I'm exactly like this
Should I feel bad?

What, you don't think Black Nerds are a thing? There's people in the ghetto that can afford an xbox.

I have an opening for a black friend in my current social structure, how nerdy and timid are you? Do you have at least 2 years experience total in the role of 'nerdy black friend'? If you are accepted for this position can you provide references?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I agree, where the fuck is the black dude who can barely speak English throwing rocks at white people at Black lives matter riots? Kids are getting a wildly skewed view of race relations in this country, they might even think that most black people view white people as human.

you people are such unbelievable spurgs.

I didn't interpret the fucking facts for you, I never said anything about other races, or why or how black Americans have less income or net worth than Americans as a whole and honestly I don't fucking care, but when you say "black people are mostly middle class" you are being a dumb ass by not fucking googling it, was my damn point.

secondly YES you can have a low and even negative net worth and a high income and own a house and car and a tv and pay all your bills on time.

it's this new thing called DEBT! in fact the higher your income is the more debt people are willing to let you get into and plenty of people have more debt than income investments and possessions.

It's actually both

Well, they should pay higher taxes in accordance with their higher income
So yes

Your parents are pretty based, you better have made them proud

>Main character is white, has black friend
>They're super friendly people who don't have prejudice
>They never have any attributes of being raging racists or growing up with parents who taught them to be racist
I know that they don't want to stereo type but when every single white person in kids' shows is the same extreme minority within our community it gets annoying

Why would a white character have an abnoxious black friend from the projects?

>faggot 14 year old white kid pretending to be black
you should go back to /r/eddit

shit happens sometimes.

Ronald what are you doing on Sup Forums?

they're alright

Probably because the creators of those shows only really hung out with nerdy black people, so that's their only point of reference.

because it teaches kids to hang out with the safe black kids

That's hilarious and fantastic.

but op, most blacks are stereotypes.

Have you really never seen a ghetto black guy who gets excited about video games? It's pretty great.

>There are people on this board who have never seen ZAP MUTHAFUCKA before
Fuck Sup Forums, fuck underage faggots and fuck this goddamn website

Really? None of them learned any other spells? Have fun dying in the first room of a dungeon, scrubs.

I agree. I don't give a fuck about black inclusion in cartoons and comics, make them whatever race you think suits them. It is annoying to see the same stereotypes over and over again, mainly because it's lazy and overused.

It's summer

And yeah, there are tons of newfags on this board this last couple years in general....I blame the MCU, people from certain...other sites, clearly migrated here

There is a medium between "Timid nerd" and "Ghetto thug". And those people do hang out with white people.

Its just people try to hard to subvert one they all end up with the extreme. But "cool black friend" exists.

>us
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Most adventures never consider the fate of the poor bastards who chose wizard but ONLY had 14 INT or somesuch... worse... the poor bastards who had an entirely average 12 but REALLY idolized that wizard life.

Most of them will never make it beyond NPC status... maybe if they get lucky they'll manage to cast a third level spell or two and take 'Craft (Potion)'.

that is just awesome.

So true I've got an example of that in my own life

>be black
>have another black 'friend' in HS who triesto act like a typical hood thug, we hung out some times to play vidya but that was it
>HS over, I go to college and get a retail job but plan for more. He finishes and decides not to go to college
>last time I hung out with him he kinda invited himself to lunch with my friends
>reveals he doesn't want to go to college and just wants a job with the city
>he literally has no plan for the future and just smokes weed alot
>we look at him like he's stupid since everyone else there was studying or got their degree
>after that I decide to cut contact, we seriously don't have much in common and I cannot bring him around my other buds
>he texts me asking to hang but I either ignore or make up an excuse
>gets mad at me and tries to talk trash
>eventually realized he doesn't really have any other friends yet still acts like ghetto trash

I'm still cutting him out

I've seen ghetto dudes play Yu-Gi-Oh, so this isn't shocking.

Auts

Nerdy timid black man is the new version of black man in drag. It's 100% exactly what Dave Chappelle says about it, where the goal is to take away the masculinity of black males because it is seen as a threat more than a positive attribute. The idea is that you make someone that is "safer" to keep around, like the castrated harem guards for a sultan, and a timid nerd is pretty much exactly that in today's context.

So, you stopped being friends with someone purely because they don't go to college? You're a fuckin' asshole and you severely over estimate your self worth based on the fact that you do go to college.

>can barely type a response
>2000 and any year after
lmaoing at your life right now

read it like those gangsta rap rhyme shits

not that guy but what makers you believe that he's fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

>lmaoing
>laughing my ass offing

Nigga, Chappelle is a lying faggot. That dress shit literally never happened. Stop believing in that illuminati faggoty just because some celebrity told you so.

This is beautiful.

>black best friend character gets raped by jewish neighbor
>no one minds
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

>black person enters thread
>feels the need to let us know by speaking in ebonics and using "nigga" a lot
You give the rest of us a bad name

Whatever happened to the token black guy being a guy who really liked sports?

Why would a black character who is best friends with a white kid who grew up in the suburbs have attributes like they grew up in the ghetto/projects?

No I cut him out because he's got no ambitions in life. He just wants to sit around, smoke weed and talk trash about everyone else. You wanna keep someone like that in your life then by all means go for it. I'm not.

It is actually a real thing though, and it's demonstrative.
Google "the teddy bear effect".
It's the same idea, just not phrased by a comedian.

>No I cut him out because he's got no ambitions in life. He just wants to sit around, smoke weed and talk trash about everyone else.
I don't get this. You're literally sitting on a chinese cartoon message board doing nothing but talking trash about somebody. What does having ambition have to do with who you hang out with? I have friends I cut out of my life because they smoke weed and I only really used them as weed connects but have since quit, that's another situation. You're trying to tell me you stopped being friends with someone because of their social status

Kids don't like sports these days. The protagonist is typically a dopey white kid who is bullied by the sports-goers.

Irwin talked like he was from the hood all the time. He was a contradiction half the time.

Gays are cunts anyway. All the gay I've seen come off as smug condescending assholes.

asian americans being more successful is such a stupid stat meme because you fail to differentiate WHICH asian americans.

Are we talking Han chinese? Hmong? Japanese? Korean? Viet? Pinoy? Indian? Cause when you break down by that, the stats are clearly lopsided towards certain ethnic groups over the others

>Kids don't like sports these days

>This is what gays actually believe

>implying
How else will we look at hot sweaty bodies.

You know they mean east asians because most of them are doctors/engineers and shit. No one cares about Indians except when you try and buy a slurpee or lotto ticket

are they having fun, or is this supposed to be some kind of fight?

if it's the latter, that's kind of retarded

But so did Tucker at times....I mean I get the feeling it was just corny ebonics because "that's how black people act". Though Irwin's grandma was a stereotypical sassy old black lady. And his grandpa was Vampire Red Foxx.
I just realized they made it so almost every black person on the show was related. The only one who wasn't was Van Helshing and even then he was Dracula's friend he cucked.