Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqB739U9CIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Different times dude

Josh was secretly raise by blacks in his youth. Honestly it's authentic

brotha-ly love

>that scene where Megan pranks Drake by giving him a BJ while he sleeps

I always thought that went a little far for a kids show

I know I'm not imagining things, but there was an episode where Josh and Drake get tired of Megan's shit, tie her down and get some big fat creepy looking guy to rape her for 30 mins straight, right?

>That Drake spying on Megan in the shower episode

Dan really went all out on that one

Can someone explain to me in honest words what the point of this shit is? Youre not going to trick anyone, its not funny and literally the same thing every time. Edgy random racism is like toilet humor for adults. You might as well be doing poopoopeepee posts at this point.

No that's just what happened behind the scenes

It's a joke and it makes us laugh. Serious question have you ever been checked for autism?

Nah I remember that. I think it was the shows producer making a cameo actually.

Shut up faggot, you probably live in a shithole country where they censor the show

My humor is objectively superior to yours.

season 2 of /ourgirl/ FUCKN WHEN?

Considering they got away with Drake making "brownie soup" with Josh's boss in that one dual-perspective opening clip, I'm not surprised this made the final cut

>tfw we live in the Gamecube timeline and not the Gamesphere timeline

>ywn see a reboot of Drake and Josh where Josh gets all the pussy and Drake is the beta male. Drake Bell is forced to work for minimum wage and be subjected to a multitude of humiliating situations while Josh Peck bankrolls and directs the entire thing.

Manchildren love to play pretend

And coming into a thread with things that upset you and complaining about said things is so mature isn't it?

if you ever wondered why Megan was always so smug, it's because she imagined Josh was Dan and when she would pull a prank on him, she hoped it would be Dan getting his just desserts.

Screw that, I want a Drake disneyland adventures series.

>that episode where Mindy found Josh's cumflation impreg fanfiction

Underrated posts

>hey guys, look im pretending this actually happened on the show! ebic as h*ck

Fun fact: Raimi's is credited as guest screenwriter under the alias of Adolf Himler

>Hey guys look I'm shitposting in a thread that i don't like! So bad*ss. This will surely get me noticed!

WTF was Dan thinking here?

youtube.com/watch?v=jqB739U9CIM

J

>he didn't watch the director-Dan-The-Man-Shneidercut DVDs.

>this actually happened on the show!

but it did

HIS DADDY SPLATTERED HIS BRAINS

ALL

OVER

THE

WALL

funniest in this thread