Is Brazil the most Non-White country in Latin America?

gigapan.com/gigapans/130278
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/copa-do-brasil/megafoto2.html
globoesporte.globo.com/rs/futebol/times/internacional/megafoto-beira-rio.html
gigapan.com/gigapans/156208
gremio360.com.br/
gigapan.com/gigapans/47778
gigapan.com/gigapans/86954
gigapan.com/gigapans/130887
gigapan.com/gigapans/180832
gigapan.com/gigapans/38514
globoesporte.globo.com/sp/campinas-e-regiao/megafotopontefinal.html
globoesporte.globo.com/ba/megafoto-fonte-nova.html
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/cruzeiro/megafoto.html
globoesporte.globo.com/mg/megafoto-mineirao.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLxUYa47OXE
news.com.au/technology/online/social/tinder-has-become-a-favourite-at-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-in-brazil/news-story/a0481f9b0b69445a60213eeba4492f56
youtube.com/watch?v=QIwfpHGeNVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick question, why do Brazilians have such disdain for their native ancestry but are ok with their African blood?

we are a 100% amerindian country, therefore 0% white

It's because the term "Indian" here in our society basically refers to a backwards primitive person who still lives in the woods, so it's a derogatory term. Meanwhile black people are seen as strong and cool thanks to American hip-hip stuff and movies but still seen as violent and dangerous. But still people are not ok with black ancestry unless you're from the ghetto or something, everyone still desires to be 100% white and people who 1/8 or 1/16 black but have whiter skin consider themselves white.

because the reality is we don't have lots of native ancestry no matter how much you cry about it
there were low amounts of natives in brazil

why are you so butthurt? nigger or what?

Why do brazilians want to be white so bad?

why i am butthurt? you must be mexican

Many Gaúchos look partially Amerindian to me.

no one wants to be white
its 2018

Nigger confirmed

Is this guy Gaucho?

What is the most accurate? Your pic or this one?

The one from OP is from our soccer team. Your pic is more accurate.

>t. native mutt

Of course. All Gaúchos from the Southern and Southwest region of the state display some clear Amerindian features, which means the Portuguese literally breed the local Amerindians out of existence by impregnating every native woman.

I'm from RS and it is not true. Where you are from?

I'm from Porto Alegre. Rate my friends, three of them have German surnames and one has Italian surname, do we look German?

You and youre bois are fuckin crackas

I don't think you are.

You look like rapists

You guys are mean, we're just middle class boys.

My father has blue eyes.

One drop rule, mutt

>name my band, Sup Forums

Who really cares at this point?

Guy in the back to the left looks the whitest

I don't think you are from RS.

el macaco boys

I'm white regardless.

We're all white.

Why not? Have you ever been to Porto Alegre or you're a colono?

Because I think you don't behave like one and also I think you have no property in what you are saying and yes I've already been to all parts of RS, including Porto Alegre and the southern parts.

Is there an specific way that we should behave? I wasn't aware of that. I have to pretend that we're all German and stuff? Like i said, my father is German, so i'm German too, just because i don't have blonde hair doesn't mean i'm not German.

What's your mother

OK, I still think you aren't from RS.

Mixed, my grandfather looks Portuguese and grandmother is aboriginal or something like that, black skin but the hair is straight and thick.

But i am and there is nothing you can do about this.

I think you are some random Brazilian from some other state and probably never stepped a foot into those cities/regions you're talking about.

I could post my ID, but i'm not bother because i can tell you aren't from South Brazil, because it's always outsiders who think we're all blonde haired people who wear lederhosen, when an outsider sees that we don't look any different from a Paulista or Carioca they get very angry and confused and go into denial mode, it's the Paris syndrome.

Redpill me on South Brazil. Do people there behave like Krauts?

Guy in the back looks wh*te the rest look like mestiço subhumans

Young people all behave like any other Brazilian, only the older folk are nice and honest but i think the entire world is like this, plus some of these older folk actually come from Europe. I only met a real German once and he was very nice, but i can't base my opinion of an entire population based on a single person.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLxUYa47OXE

What Brazil user?
Brazil was finally destroyed in 2017

The male handball one is the most brazillian face ever (I guess middle class and up cause they are the ones I meet) . wow

None of you are white by anything but the lowest standards.

Sounds incredibly fun. What would happen if a more or less pure blooded white were to waltz down the road?

This image is wrong.......Brazil is 100% BIG BLACK BULL

This happens:
>“I had a girl come up to me who had noticed I was with a girl last night [who he took home], and she just said ‘You made a bad choice last night ... tonight, you’re taking me home.’,” he said.
>“This would never happen to me back in Australia ... I’m really not lucky with the ladies.”

>Scott*, on tour but in a relationship, also marvelled at those having luck with Porto Alegre’s women.

>“These guys would never have a chance at home, it’s unbelievable,” he said.
>“I’ve lost a bit of respect for Brazilian women ... these guys are definitely punching above their weight.”
>Jokes have circled as to whether there will be a slew of Brazilian-Australian babies come March, but Claudia* says it is all a bit of fun.

>“My friends and I are playing a game that if we kiss a Brazilian it’s one point, anyone else like a French or Dutch man it’s three points, and an Australian five points.

>This came as a relief to Porto Alegre man Paulo*, who was at first devastated to discover Australians were stealing his city’s ladies.
>“They’re actually shagging our girls?” he asked.
>“That is so unfair, I can’t believe it.”

>Australian female travellers could concur with that argument; there is little talk of the ladies finding luck with Brazilian men, using Tinder or otherwise.
>To be an Australian female in Porto Alegre was practically a dating nightmare for at least two women during a night at one of the city’s major bars.
news.com.au/technology/online/social/tinder-has-become-a-favourite-at-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-in-brazil/news-story/a0481f9b0b69445a60213eeba4492f56

He is trolling you. It's because anons from Rio Grande do Sul are annoying assholes in /luso/ about whiteness. So he is trolling anons from Rio Grande do Sul.

The two guys from right look Bolivian or Paraguayan for some reason.

Nothing happens. But if you are foreign, lot of whores would want green cards

Thanks for replying.
That's incredibly funny but slightly saddening knowing that Brazilian men are getting cucked by so many foreigners of pale skin.
Also, what's life like in Brazil?

>pale skin

Nice proxy.

We really are from Rio Grande do Sul though and we're average, i don't get why Brazilian posters get so butthurt when i mention that South Brazil isn't like their fantasy dream land.

I don't give a shit about you and I know south Brazil is non-white. But I lnow you are trolling these assholes.

I'm using no proxy. Also, what country do you believe me to be from?

Here (the most white to the less white):

Argentina
Uruguay
Brazil
Venezuela
Chile
Colombia
Paraguay
Peru
Bolivia

That's it.

These "Australians" were meds and arabs. Average Australians don't like soccer.

Being pale is not sufficient to be sucessful here. If you are native, I have bad news... You must be foreign.

Well that's nice to know.
Sorry for my ignorance in this particular case, I just keep hearing about how numerous Brazilians proclaim themselves white despite being of mixed ancestry and was just curious as to what would happen if a white person of non-mixed ancestry were to interact with the locals.
Also could you answer this question? What's life like in Brazil? Genuinely curious, I don't too much about the lifestyle there.

>I just keep hearing about how numerous Brazilians proclaim themselves white despite being of mixed ancestry

Because million are in fact white and if they walk around in Europe no one would even notice. This happen many, many times.

Softball a qt

You wish nigger. RS is way more European than almost all states in Brazil (except for SC) and most people indeed looks European even in the South or Porto Alegre.

Do the white ones want a Green card too?

Genetically but not visually.

Yes.

Virgin white 18 years old Brazilian girl from small village marries creepy 30 years old Mormon:
youtube.com/watch?v=QIwfpHGeNVU

I just can tell visually.

All non whites, maybe the guy on the back could pass

Paraguay is missing, but they might be in the 55-60% range.