I choose Essex (pic related)

I choose Essex (pic related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_flags#Counties

>mfw flag is badass Saxon weaponry, muh heritage
>mfw flag is the oldest of any county by a huge margin
>mfw Middlesex just copied the flag and added a crown 14/15 centuries later

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179809/Ice-cream-turf-wars-Essex-beach-Vendor-loses-arm-axe-attack-seafront.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have to say Kent, Essex looks too Muslim with the scimitars.

They're not Scimitars, they're Seaxs, old saxon weaponry

Glad someone knows their history.

I will say though, while I know they're supposed to be seaxs' I can't say as they look like them.

Middlesex here. I'm seething with rustled jimmies that OP from shitty Sharon & Tracey ankles-thru-the-sunroof county next door actually appears to be right

I do agree they don't look like typical Seaxs, word is they're supposed to be a stylised representation however Seaxs did come in varying shapes, check out the second from the top.

>3 legs
>waving this flag in germany triggers germans

get on my level

London.

Top left has St Paul's sword which is a lot less crap than the Seaxs; top right has a white field to honour the pearly kings and queens; bottom left has the traditional French flag and bottom right is left empty. St George's cross to shit up those who might be crusaded against, onbviously

Please don't mistake the majority of Essex for shit cunts from Brentwood, Chelmsford and Billericay.

A LOT of people in Essex (at least people I know or see) are basically what's left of the real cockneys or whatever you want to call them from East London.

A lot or working class came here to escape shitskin immigration and most of the gangsters came here because of how well they could operate under the radar or even sometimes just to retire to the essex countryside.

I used to work for one whon was going straight with an ice cream van business, he does well now at celebrity parties and events, the companys called Picadilly Whip, literally saw one of my school friends and co-worker almost cut a rival ice cream mans arm off with an axe, luckily stopped at the bone, I'll try and find the article.

They don't really look like a Saex though.

Here's the article for shits and giggles.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179809/Ice-cream-turf-wars-Essex-beach-Vendor-loses-arm-axe-attack-seafront.html

You're doing the cockneys down, pal - they didn't go there to escape shit, they were forcibly dispersed there. Granted, some of that was the Hun in WW2, but a larger part was forcible resettlement after the war by the London County Council. Shameful.

Actually went down Roman Road a few months ago - cockney was basically the only language I did NOT hear!

>Sword of St Paul, a fucking jew
>Having france in our flag like cucks

3 Saxon swords trump 1 Jewish sword

Obviously I fully endorse St Georges Cross and the Crusades though.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179809/Ice-cream-turf-wars-Essex-beach-Vendor-loses-arm-axe-attack-seafront.html
>Mr Irsan ... lives in Tottenham
>Tottenham

You're right with the forcibly dispersed comment, probably a vast majority of them actually but I do know a few personally including my grandmother who left of her own accord after seeing East London turn in to Curry Capital.

My point still stands though, don't mistake Essex for what ou see on the TV, them cunts are embarasing and only represent the culture of spoiled children growing up in to fucktards not the culture of the county itself.

Cheshire all day erry day

No probs. Where would recommend visiting in proper Essex?

kek Tottenham can get fucked.

I should point out the area I was raised and still live in (Thurrock) had the 4th highest majority leave vote in the country, 4th out of 382 I believe?

Trust me Great Britain, Essex will be needed in the wars to come, Kebabs and Blacks rarely step out of line here, they're far too out numbered and the working class here are happy to be vocally almost racist.

That horse looks like it's ready to throw down

Ethnicity 98.5% white as well for Chester, feels good, plus its been on our coat of arms since at least 1560

Hmmm Colchster and Southend have a fair few things to do from a "tourists" perspective (know you're english but you know what I mean)

I shit on the people of Clemsford, Bretnwood and Billericay but they areas themselves are beautiful.

The only thing about Essex is that it isn't terribly exciting I suppose, it's very communal and somewhat rural where I live (South Ockendon, Thurrock).

The only places I would say are garanteed certified shitholes are half of Grays, most of Tilbury and some of Basildon, thankfull the degeneracy there is from whitey chavs which, honestly, is a culture I ebbed in and out off during my teenage years so I don't mind them too much, especially when just like the working class around here they're perfectly willing to call a Muslim a shitskin paedophile without batting an eyelid.

There's definitely some beautiful stretches of forested countryside here though if your interested.

Kingswinford is pretty based.

Well you got Essex beat on that but we aren't too fair behind at 96.8% white.

I can also respect long standing flags, we beat you in that regard though with our origins around the 6th century.

Cheshire, I'm glad to have you in the above 95% white/flag from before 1900 club.

White boar with a crown, does look pretty nice actually.

While I do love our broskis from America, I do have to say that their county flags suck balls.

They look like Shopping Mall signs while ours are basically Coats of Arms.

I know the Yanks can do better.

I'll break your fucking arm m8

Certainly is a pleasure

Swan vs Boar....who wins?

Almost sipping Yorkshire tea in the bombed out husk of a Muslim ghetto pleasurable.

We'll get there one day brother.

Kushty. Ta!

If any of you faggots haven't seen The Last Kingdom, I suggest you do.