Tfw we will have Iranian refugees in the future

>tfw we will have Iranian refugees in the future

ENOUGH USA STOP IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Iran-liebt-Deutschland-article3175836.html
m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/mehr-wirtschaft/berlin-forcierte-neue-kooperationen-doch-in-iran-passiert-ist-wenig-15340166.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i4dzvy1oNuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>US installs a secular Shah
>theocrats are blamed on US
dumb

you could y'know
just ignore them

Truly the US is blessed
We have no moral high ground that we need to autistically protect

I don't want this anymore than you do Hans.

Keep voting for merkel.

But (((freedom))) and (((democracy))) must cover the entire globe

But IRANIANS are based WHITE PERSIANS user :^)))

You have an idiotic outlook on world events if you think we're responsible for your own internal policy.

the Persians are the ultimate enemy of the kara boga and the black Turkish race

sink their boats kraut lel

Iranians are bro tier.
They suck less, also Germany and Iran always were friends, except in near past.

>>tfw we will have Israeli refugees in the future

fix'd for you kraut.

You should be happy, Germany will become more white

Iranians are pretty good

You aren't, but the UN will bring them into europe.

the oil fields are located in the territory near the persian gulf and the iraq border. this territory is inhabitted by non-iranian minorities
the le 56% will not stop until it takes the resource.
germany will once again have to take dick in butt.

Why don't you just close your borders?

Our bros know we have no other choices than accepting the zionistic ideas
mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Iran-liebt-Deutschland-article3175836.html

Wie die USA und die Finanzjuden mal wieder unsere tollen Handelsaktivitäten kaputt mach(t)en:
m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/mehr-wirtschaft/berlin-forcierte-neue-kooperationen-doch-in-iran-passiert-ist-wenig-15340166.html

Imagine living in proper old cockney London

youtube.com/watch?v=i4dzvy1oNuE

Wrong thread haha

haha enjoy your muslims
at least we get hot latinas

That's what you get for calling us mutts. Enjoy the enrichment muhammad

Spot the Iranians

Most mudslimes in Europe are Sunnis and Iranians are mostly Shiites so... more killings in Europe?

Probably not. Iranians aren't as bad cultural wise compared to Levantine Arabs and afghans. However they will make crime go up and will suffer from gang and poverty problems in European ghettos.

Hans pleasy build the fucking army let Jupiter be star of the show and lets take over the fucking world.

>let Jupiter be star of the show a

Why did he mean by this?

You do know that afgans and iranis are basically the same people

In the show he wants Jupiter to be the star.

>cockney
E X T I N C T
X
T
I
N
C
T

They're not exactly the same people. They don't even cluster as close to each other as European groups do.

It's just that Iranians tend to have more Arab blood so they're usually more civilized.

I know this might be shocking to you but accepting refugees is literally no one else's fault than the German people. Maybe you should use 2018 to unfuck your shit Dieter, just a thought.

At least when Europe falls we will have a huge failed experience on why the current leftist wave also don't work

>arab blood
>a civilizing thing
Nyet

They speak the same language but afghans are savage Islamist tribal people compared to a regular Iranian.

My uncle bought a shirt as a gift for an afghan immigrant in Iran once but he refused to wear it because he thought it was haram to wear anything except Islamic clothing

We said the same about South America and the USSR, and yet here we are. Lefties won't stop until they've destroyed the whole planet.

>They speak the same language
Kinda, Dari is a dialect of Farsi but a lot of Afghans speak Pashto or Turkish languages and not Dari.

They will have to come up with a new argument besides "look! it works on Germany and Nordic countries!"

HNNG

I keep telling everyone that Obama was one of the biggest disasters for Europe, right along with Bush, Blair and Merkel.
But muh charismatic black man etc.
At least with Trump they will not try to defend it, but they will still welcome the pest into our countries with open arms.

Dari is the lingua franca, pretty much everybody knows it unless you're from some isolated village.
In addition to that some ethnic groups like the pashtuns, uzbeks and turkmens know their own languages as well.

>we
Implying its neighbours Turkey, Azerbaijan, Armenia and maybe the Gulf aren't going to have to carry the burden like Syria's neighbours are carrying most of the burden right now

iranians are better than ayyrapes
iranians will beat up all ayrapes
i would rather take them, since they are more educated
ayrapes cant build nukes, iranians can

Iranians are literally Aryan