What was this expression trying to convey, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ne_JnadbAUU
youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help me

Just fuck my shit up

He was sad as fuck. His brother was on the floor as a delegate calling his vote count. He was attempting to be a man and not cry in public unlike his supporters.

he looks pretty jewish there.

might it be.... a communist... a jew?

it's painful to look at this photo

The bitter anger at shitting your pants after Taco Bell, while simultaneously remember that your cunty wife didn't purchase more Depends the day before.

FAT

OGER

SHIT

>just crapped his pants n everyone around him smell it

You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half

This

It's a mixture of love for his brother and shame for selling out to the Clinton crime syndicate.

Anger. He was strapped to a chair and Huma put a stop to it when someone struck him in the face with the corner of the phone book.

>that was not a fart

monkeys are flying out of his butt

youtube.com/watch?v=Ne_JnadbAUU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He can attempt all he wants, his true colors showed when he sold out.

He was trying really hard to cry, but Marxists aren't human. Hence his exasperated expression.

The emotional pain of selling his soul and betraying his supporters for a few shekels.

He's crying because all of his supporters will have to vote for Jill this year to keep the Butcher of Benghazi from giving more weapon to IS

>just keep thinking about that jar with your wifes toe in it
>almost at the finish line camper

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Dude sold his soul for a couple shekels and airplane rides. Maybe Jews hate Jesus and the bible because Jesus showed the true psyche of the Jews when he named them and said that one of his followers(Judas) was going to sell him out for a couple shekels. You think these fools can resist the shekel life?

Bernie knows. He got to sip from the 1% teet and never wanted to look back. This is him struggling to feel some sort of emotion, but pinkos are incapable of doing so

He went on face the nation and said that he still 100% supports Clinton and their #1 goal is to keep trump out of the White House.

This even after Clinton sent some goons to rough him up

"That son of a bitch, he actually did it, he fucking did it , that son of a bitch"

Knowing that somebody had the option to go to such extremes, but believing halfheartedly up to that point that they Wouldnt.

Its the face of being bent over and fucked even though you're at the top of the food chain.

Huma can fuck my juicy dick forty times, im sure she has no problem doing that considering her line of work.

He's becoming Wojak.

The memes are real.

>The memes are real

No. The memes ARE real. We've gone too far.

He didn't sell out fuckwits

Couldnt watch it all. It's something about grown men crying that makes me cringe.

Literally Judas. Why would he support Hillary?

Right, since he was always on Hillary's side, amirite?

He lost, he made a deal

>implying Hillary doesn't plan on trashing everything he wanted and supporting more globalist capitalism, and suck foreign banker dick to increase the revenues of the Clinton Foundation slush fund