Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBEB9OSfeCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8_8qLDMQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=124s
youtube.com/watch?v=iDsMEZ0wi1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow rude

>Yeah, well I'm taller!
What the fuck did he actually mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBEB9OSfeCA

Um....no sweetie.

Also takes the award for most accurate and convincing representation of a retard

still waiting for you to start op

It annoys me Keanu's personality has become so conflated with his acting ability. "He's a great guy, and therefore a great actor". No, he's fucking not a good actor. He does seem like a genuinely nice person, but his acting ability just isn't up to scratch. And then, when you point this out, all you get in in response is "but he's got charm though", "oh yeah, we know he's not the best actor, but it's kind of endearing", "muh matrix". Fuck off. He's a bad actor, period. Yes, the Matrix is one of the action best films ever, yes, by all accounts, Keanu Reeves is a good man, yes, he's handsome and charming...but he's a fucking BAD ACTOR.

pic related

Ethan Hawke

Keanu Reeves cannot act, sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8_8qLDMQ8

See above.

Is that the mom from raising hope?

idk man, if someone is in a movie and it makes the movie or just improves it by them being in it, thats a good actor

Daisy is actually a great character actor, but because of her Star Wars fame she will never have to actually try again on any other project.

This is the curse of Star Wars fame.

It's not that it kills your career, it's just that nobody ever expects you to put any effort in ever again.

I got ya right here

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=124s

bump

God damn i remember this role, so cringy.

Still like the dude but come on.

I think Keanu is good he just lacks range.

thanks senpai

bullshit, Ethan Hawke is great
youtube.com/watch?v=iDsMEZ0wi1Q

Gattaca
Training Day

what did he meme by this?

To trigger op.

Unironically a bad actor. Literally shits up every movie I've seen him in with his dead voice. Even his performance in Chronicle was glaringly shitty compared other actors in that movie.

Doesn't help that he's almost 32 and still gets cast to play high school kids.

I'm literally a cm taller than Keanu though.

Whittaker