Jonathan Hickman's Marvel Run Storytime

Jonathan Hickman's Marvel Run Storytime

Storytiming Jonathan Hickman's runs on SHIELD, Secret Warriors, Fantastic Four, Ultimate Marvel, Avengers, and the entire Secret Wars event. One thread a day.

SHIELD
Secret Warriors
Dark Reign: Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four

>One thread a day.
You just finished one storytime today, yet you're starting another?

I missed like two or three days. I just want to finish F4 really. I hope no one has a problem with that.

Wait, if the FF know how to find all these people, how come they never tried to arrest them?

Besides, it's my day off. I have nothing better to do.

I've just stopped asking questions at this point

>The one you weren't supposed to build
AGAIN. Why is bulding an interdimensional portal, which Reed has done countless times, so bad?

>We stand here trapped on this one
And they can't build a portal and leave because...

Haven't you been paying attention? They're not allowed to build portals.

Has Susan ever beaten the High Evolutionary?

So Valeria told nobody about the Reeds because "they would have expected me to do that". Yeah, they would have expected that because that would be the RATIONAL thing, they didn't expect you to be stupid and thus give them the advantage.

Val is the worst.

So, let's go over Valeria and Nathaniel's brilliant plan to fight the evil Reeds
>Don't tell anyone anything until over a month later because "they would have expected that"
>Restore Doom's intellect
>Call a few FF villains (but just a few, don't call Puppet Master, Kang the Conqueror, the Red Ghost...). Bring 2 generic AIM grunts in as well.
>Don't call any actual heroes
>Ask them to come up with plans to defeat some Reeds, who are apparently invincible even though they have no superpowers because they have no families, and having no family makes you unstoppable
Why call the villains? They have nothing to offer because their methods only work on 616 Reed, they won't work on edgelord loner Reeds. Why not just call the Avengers, the X-Men or the Illuminati to help?
Why did Reed even accept to call the meeting if he didn't know about the evil Reeds until after it started?

Hickman was a mistake

just bring Doom and Strange, Reeds would go crazy by the shit those two should be capable of together

Why does Hickman think that having no family or loved ones makes you "perfect" and invincible. By that logic nobody should ever be able to stop Doom, the Leader or MODOK.

No one to "hold you back"

How about that!? The Thinker lives at Habitat 67 in Montreal.

Like I said, nobody is holding Doom, Leader or MODOK back, so why haven't they taken over the world yet? How does having a family and loved ones even hold you back? Most great rulers and conquerors throughout history have had wives and heirs.

>images during storytime

i want summer to end

kek

It's cynical thinking. I think it's even his downfall in the end iirc.

Summer never ended years ago

Why didn't Susan put up a force field to protect herself?
Also, it's pathetic that this Reed is just a normal guy with a gun, are we really supposed to feel threatened by him? You don't need to call a bunch of villains to figure out how to beat him, any superhero worth his salt can do it.

Oops! You're right! Sorry about that!

heh

And Reed doesn't share this super medical technology with the rest of humanity because...

He just wants to create dinosaurs (or something like that)

He'll share when Wakanda does

Ah yes, before the Inhumans were EVERYWHERE

>I BUILT AN INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME.
>I AM BECOME DEATH THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS.
>FORGIVE ME SUSAN.
Seriously, I still don't get why the portal is so bad.

Yeah, funny how Hickman reversed everything DnA did with the Inhumans, and then Marvel reveresed everything Hickman did.
The Universal Inhumans haven't been seen since Infinity, and good riddance I say.

>Science! Religion! A genetic prophecy!
So one priest inside of the Supreme Intelligence's hivemind can somehow see the future? What the hell is this bullshit?