casetext.com/case/us-v-mcdonald-29
casetext.com/case/us-v-johnson-1289
leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20160915I98/U.S. v. CHUJOY
jonathanturley.org/2017/06/08/did-comey-violate-laws-in-leaking-memo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

PLEASE CLAP

someone give me a non Sup Forums rundown of this.

sorry im gay

Haha am i right pedes xD

God I fucking hate liberals. If you can champion homosexuality and other forms of faggotry whilst defending Islam you are a truly insufferable cunt.

xD

Comey's testimony goes against the prevailing democrat narrative that Trump had any part in colluding with the Russians. However, his testimony does have other stuff that democrats are latching on to which they are using to create a new narrative of Trump obstructing justice.

why is a bar showing boring ass news like it's a sporting event

>he was supposed to be impeached
>he wont again
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums liberals are mad

donald is a bit of a weirdo

trump was not under investigation for russian involvement until after he fired Comey. Just his cronies were, but their boss fucked up as usual

trump is also under investigation, personally, for obstruction of justice.

omg this is hilarious le kek
trump is so edgy i love it
these young people who are not overweight like me are just btfo jej jej

>trump is also under investigation, personally, for obstruction of justice.
No he isn't.

Because retarded liberals have been so brainwashed by CNN with MUH RUSSIA they literally thought this was going to end with Trump and Putin being hauled away to prison in chains

DUDE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE POSTS WHILST I REPORT BOMB THE THREAD FROM MY PHONE LMAO
DUDE I DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER OFF-TOPIC THREADS LMAO
L-0-L

Trump admitted that he fired Comey because he wanted this Russia stuff to go away. This isn't rocket science bruh

Will Comey's redemption arc be as good as Cruz's?

>WHILST I REPORT BOMB THE THREAD FROM MY PHONE LMAO
This is a good idea, thanks!

>trump was not under investigation for russian involvement until after he fired Comey
He never was and still isn't.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when shit finally hits the fan and the first person Trump goes after is Paul Ryan. Trump is notorious for his revenge tactics, and Paul Ryan said big mean words about him during the election.
Trump's lack of policy, his complete inability to accept any responsibility, and his hated of working with others (as we've now witnessed repeatedly for the past 5 months) is going to take its toll eventually. Our government can't cruise on the fumes of the Obama presidency forever

Comey gave his memos to Mueller, it's part of the investigation now user

Nowhere in your post do you provide any support for him being under investigation.

you can see their faux contemplative aura so easily.
>FUCK donlad blumpf & FUCK white people

>Comey gave his memos to Mueller, it's part of the investigation now user
The investigation Mueller is not related to Trump. It's about Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

i cant wait till trump and his goons start their purge and revenge upon the democrats who are on this witchhunt, and the republicans who didnt fall in line.

Obama illegally spied on Trump during the election. Democrats only excuse is that Trump is a KGB agent, that they completely made up. The former corrupt head of the FBI testified again that there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump works for the Russians.

And then based Israel with based black men will take over the US

Drumpf is SURELY finished this one thousandth time you guys. Say it with me MADAM

YASSSS DIVERSITY SQUAD UP. WE NEED TO MARCH ON DRUMPF TOWER RIGHT NOW. THIS IS JUST LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES AND DRUMPF IS THE BAD GUY. #RESIST #NOTMYPRESIDENT

are there any actual retards that think trump will get impeached or is under any sort of investigation?

I always assumed it was just trolling and bullshit

Is treason back on the menu boys?

People are idiots and thought there was going to be some sort of bomb that was going to drop. Testimony in an open hearing is almost never that exciting though. As a lawyer I thought Comey was an excellent witness and his testimony was good. I was not surprised at all by the content of it, which basically confirmed that Trump was not personally under investigation w/r/t Russia.

I don't do criminal but I'm not certain there's an obstruction charge in this. The bigger issue for me, and it's always been the bigger issue for me when it comes to trump, is what I perceive to be a lack of competency. Both him and his staff. You couldn't pay me enough to take Trump as a client. I mean you could, but I'd need like a $2,000,000 retainer because that asshole never pays his legal bills.

Many people believe it because it's been pushed by leading democrats, late night hosts, and certain news media hosts

Comey didn't actually say this. He said Trump wasn't under FBI investigation as of May 9. He also refused to answer whether he believed Trump colluded with the Russians, which suggests things have changed.

The four pertinent takeaways:

1) The FBI is not the only agency investigating
2) Comey said point blank the Russians did interfere
3) Comey confirmed several Trump staff are under investigation
4) Comey refused to exonerate Trump when directly asked

Key points :
Trump was not a "target" of TrumpRussia investigation but it could "logically" expand to include him.
Trump never asked Comey about Russian interference in election after the initial briefing on it from Comey.
Trump initiated all calls with Comey
Trump did ask for Loyalty
Trump told Comey he "hoped" would he stop investigation into Flynn
Russia without a doubt were the ones who engaged in election interference.
Comey is sure Mueller is investigating Trump obstruction of justice and has handed over his memos.
Comey Fully believes Trump fired him to change how the TrumpRussia investigation was being conducted.
Comey hopes there are tapes and gives full permission to publish them.
Comey believes its possible criminal investigations unrelated to the counter-intel investigation could occur.
Comey had a friend publish his memo in the hopes of causing the appointment of a Special Counsel.
Comey felt pressured by Trump to drop the Flynn investigation.
Comey said it seemed like Trump wanted Quid-pro-quo for keeping him as FBI director.
Comey explicitly calls out WH reports about himself and FBI as "lies"
Comey believes Pence knew about concerns on Flynn.
Comey "doesn't think he should answer" if he thinks Trump colluded with Russia in an open setting.
Comey has reasons for believing Sessions would recuse he couldn't discuss in open setting.
Comey was concerned about Loretta lynch trying to make FBI mirror Clinton Campaign language on emails investigation as well as her meeting with Bill Clinton, enough so that it influenced his actions in order to protect the FBI.
Comey emphasizes his trust in Mueller and says he will get to the bottom of this.
Flynn may have lied to the FBI

Non american here, can`t liberals just let it go and get over it? Trump it is and it will keep being their president.

the language of "I hope you can let this go" pretty much can't be twisted into being an order to halt the investigation no matter how many times Kamala Harris makes gun-to-the-head analogies.

At least we found out who's going to be running against Trump in 2020. A half poo in the loo woman, because that tactic worked out so well last time.

because people are interested

Television and Film

>He also refused to answer whether he believed Trump colluded with the Russians, which suggests things have changed.
Nothing he said suggests that things have changed. He just said that when he left he was not under investigation for colluding with the Russians. There's no way for him to know if things have changed but that doesn't mean he's hinting that something changed. It just means that to his knowledge he didn't collude.

>1) The FBI is not the only agency investigating
>2) Comey said point blank the Russians did interfere
>3) Comey confirmed several Trump staff are under investigation
>4) Comey refused to exonerate Trump when directly asked
These are all things that have been known for a long time and do not lead to the sort of conclusion you are trying to reach.

But it's already confirmed that you do this

Even if you take the "cant prosecute for 'I hope'" BS at face value, Trump then proceeded to fire Comey, and went on NBC and said it was because of the Russia investigation.
That is evidence of intent and attempt, followed by corroboration of the evidence.
After being fired, Comey of course could not judge his own firing for its value as evidence for obstruction of justice, but special counsel Robert Mueller certainly will be looking into it.

>Comey didn't actually say this

That's exactly what Comey said.

>which suggests things have changed

Wrong. It proves that absolutely nothing has changed. Democrats will continue to scream 'Russians! Russians! Two scoops! Impeach!' at the top of their lying lungs.

Sore losers of this magnitude won't get over it until they are back in the White House officially in 2021 or 2025

Here are 3 cases in which someone used the phrase "I hope" and were convicted of obstruction.

U.S. v. McDonald, 521 F.3d 975 casetext.com/case/us-v-mcdonald-29 screen shot of text

US v johnson casetext.com/case/us-v-johnson-1289

US v Chujoy leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20160915I98/U.S. v. CHUJOY

God why are liberals so fucking pathetic

reddit

jonathanturley.org/2017/06/08/did-comey-violate-laws-in-leaking-memo/

The more you say it the more you will convince people to join that movement

>Comey said it seemed like Trump wanted Quid-pro-quo for keeping him as FBI director.
You're being misleading here. Quid-pro-quo makes people think of money when this had nothing to do with money.

>can`t liberals just let it go and get over it?
You mean how the conservatives let the emails and Benghazi go?

SJWs dont clap they snap fingers instead

f the best the administration has is...

Comey leaked his own non-classified memos.

Comey told Trump he wasn't under investigation before Trump tried to get Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Comey violated executive privilege by testifying before Congress (nonsense).

...then the administration is screwed. None of those refutes Comey's testimony or damages his credibility. They're all just minor distractions that investigators, prosecutors, and courts will ignore. Team Trump think they can win this in the court of public opinion, but the majority of the public isn't behind them.

>the right wing people did something I hated so its okay for the left wing to do it :^)

I wouldn't want to shake Macron's hand either.

TRUMP LIED

>You're going to get sick of winning

I'M NOT DRUMPF, I'M NOT SICK OF WINNING YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Based Macron

On its own, no. But that is why the context matters and makes it very clear what the vagueness of his language intended. All those private talks, asking if he wants to remain at his job when the issue had already been settled previously, repeated attempts at getting sworn loyalty, insisting on a private tete-a-tete to talk about the Flynn investigation and saying you hope the investigation goes away, you are either dense or horribly naive to think it was all just random idle talk with no intent to pressure Comey.

As an American of Irish heritage, I would like to point out that Rachel Maddow is not representative of sane, rational thought.

HAHAHA. he has the "tapes". and guess who was doing the "taping"?

SJWs only screech semitically.

>can`t liberals just let it go and get over it?
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's not real. People didn't congregate around the TV in public to watch Comey

The Clinton gun running operation that was running out of that US consulate in Libya that was arming Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Or the emails on a secret illegal serve that were destroyed in order to cover that up.

How did Clintons become the richest ex first family in history exactly?

I'm sure it had nothing to do with extremely illegal shit. Nope just speeches and books.

Thank you for your brave contribution, Mr. Neeson.

>it wasn't real in my mind

I don't see how this could possibly end well for Trump. No tapes exist? K, you look like a fool for making blatant empty threats, utterly unworthy of the office. Tapes exist? K, you lied to the country about Comey's testimony, because the tapes will undoubtedly corroborate Comey's story, or you edited them/deleted portions of them a la Nixon, in which case you're getting slapped even harder with obstruction charges.

>Trump winning
Not criminal
>emails and Benghazi go
Shit that she should be in jail for?

Comey doesn't even think what you're saying. He didn't tie the loyalty & asking about his job to Trump being intent to pressure him about dropping the Flynn investigation. You did, and it's not supported by his testimony.

Look at what the Dems pulled with Bush.

No. They don't let go.

lol no the tapes only prove Trump is right, retard. have fun going from muh Russia to muh tapes at the drop of a hat you silly bitch. little fucking puppet on a string, Sad!