Are there any fellow German-Americans here? I'm a third generation German. My grandfather was German...

Are there any fellow German-Americans here? I'm a third generation German. My grandfather was German. I'm thinking about learning my ancestral language for 2018

Any European-Americans welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg
youtube.com/watch?v=AIMA2f6JmvE&t=
lmgtfy.com/?q=germany non white in one generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Yes but learning any other language than English is unamerican. Don't do it, or if you do then get the fuck out.

But I'm not only American. I am American with German ancestry

If you want to be German go to Germany. America is for Americans.

From where in germany?

He was from Dusseldorf. I understand it's not the lederhosen and dirdel region

is this a thinly veiled bait thread?

No, the amerimutt meme exists for a reason. Unfortunately for Americans, it isn't some propaganda funded by Soros like they claim, it's just everyone getting sick of their constant mental retardation.

Learn Welsh instead.

We don't want you here, burger. Stay out with your mutt genes.

You'd think so but It's not. Sad really, see here

By any chance do you know good sources to learn the Welsh language?

You are not German. Your ancestors killed Germans in the war.

Nah, was taught it in school lad. Best of luck to you though.

I am from the north and never been there but I guess it is Ok Tier.

why would I lie about being a third generation German? It's not like I'm being
> muh hitler

the impotent rage sustains me

The Amerimutt meme is perhaps one of the greatest memes ever concocted.

Yes

yankee stay at home

>i'm 1/16th g*rman

This is OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

3rd generation means nothing. You're not German because you grew up in America, eating burgers.

You're not 3rd generation German, you're American. Be proud of that. Stop trying to LARP as a German.

The only pride I have regarding my heritage is that I lack German ancestry.

this but unironically

same

You're not a a third generation German, you're an American.

I was being sincere. The Huns shot my great-grandfather in the back. My greatest dream is to see their "nation" split into something resembling its pre-unification borders.

;_;

Be glad you're finding out now that people don't like it when you larp as being part of their culture, instead of finding out in meatspace and being forever laughed at behind your back.

>people taking this bait

>this but unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg

don't let the autists ruin your day.

here is a good book for beginners

the good ones moved here simple as

>I was being sincere. The Huns shot my great-grandfather
>great-grandfather

pls

Whats with people and the victim card nowadays?

This is what happens when your country has no culture

>I'm a third generation German.
>MUH HERITAGE

Only descendants from mid 19th and 20th century immigrants do this. Don't bully them too hard. They haven't had enough time to undergo ethnogenesis so they cling desperately to whatever heritage they can. People of Appalachia don't this because their families have been here since Colonial time and in fact most claim "American" ethnicity on the census because they've been here so long.

Mexican and German here, sadly. My mother was born in Frankfurt and my father born in some village in Mexico.

you are not german you are american.

watch this video about muh heritage, this guy is right:

>youtube.com/watch?v=AIMA2f6JmvE&t=

Muh ancestry™

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this as long as you're only of german ancestry and not ignorant of their culture.

Canadians do the same thing? I only seen Americans do that retarded shit.

Kek no, imagine how Italians would stone me to death after I tell them I just found out my grand father came from Genova

Come here bro. I'm not an American, but we have a pretty big American community in Frankfurt, if you look for people who immigrated.

>As a profoundly international city, Frankfurt hosts 92 diplomatic missions (consulates and consulates-general). Worldwide, only New York City and Hamburg are non-capital cities with more foreign representation. The Consulate General of the United States in Eckenheim is the largest American consulate in the world

Why would anyone have a problem with that, granted that you don't do any of the retarded muh heritage shit Americans do?

There is nothing wrong with taking interest in your ancestry unless you are part irish, part german, part british part italian etc like average americans are and then cling on to only one of those ethnicities while being ignorant about it.

And of course not talking about it all the time.

Why are Yuros so fucking butthurt about Americans caring about their ancestry?

I remember when these threads were made unironically

They're just so ridiculous, on such a high level.
They want to be european when they are fully American and don't even speak the corresponding native language, that's pathetic.

well this is Sup Forums. you're dealing with the 1% of americans who actually give a shit about the world outside of america

That video sums up the majority of "german Americans"

Always makes me giggle when I see it

>thinking about doing it for 2018

Either start doing it right now or you won't do it at all

because its bullshit, eating burgers and talking only in one language, that's what they are, just mutts, they will never be europeans

more like .5% Most of the people that post under the U.S flag on this site are foreigners

FYI only really pathetic people here want to be European. Most people are proud to be American and think Europeans are extremely feminine. Stories about how Germans, Swedes and Belgians need a finger up their ass to get hard aren't uncommon to hear

No I'm Italian American.

>FYI only really pathetic people here want to be European. Most people are proud to be American and think Europeans are extremely feminine

Good.
That last thing we need is an influx of dumb amerimigrants. Tbh It probably would be worse than arabs.

fine at least the hate is mutual then, happy to know that most mutts are ignorant cunts :)

Mahmood....

We don't hate you, We think you are extremely pathetic and are to be pitied. As muslims will overrun your countries soon. The U.K is the only one that's really respected and that's waning

>Stories about how Germans, Swedes and Belgians need a finger up their ass to get hard aren't uncommon to hear
Bizarre. Do Americans really make up perverse sexual fantasies about countries they know nothing about?

>UK
probably the worst country to live in(rape,expensive,ugly people) tb.h and full of muslims

muslims will never overrun anything, they dont have the intelligence to do so, keep dreaming, i hope you dont get shot though :^)

Projecting their own neuroses on other countries is the American national sport

No I'm Mathieu.

And I despise more Americans than Arabs, got an issue with that?

No it's literally what Yuro girls tell guys when they come here or we go to Europe. Almost every German girl I was with when I was stationed over there told me

i'm 1/25th little river big bear indian

Achmed...

>We think you are extremely pathetic and are to be pitied. As muslims will overrun your countries soon.
You realise obsessing over European racial demographics while being far more of a non-white shithole is the entire reason for the mutt meme right?

Well Germany is going to non white majority in 1 generation and despite the memes whites aren't racially mixed Brazilians here

because americans always talk about their heritage as if it were a cocktail
hur dur im 1/5 german 3/2 english 2/4 irish 100% mutt
so on and so on

Half German here, wie geht's my fellow germaloids? Whom here has roots in Rheinland-Pfalz?

>Germany is going to non white majority in 1 generation
Imagine being this deluded

>10% other

Who here /goethe-institut/

>Well Germany is going to non white majority in 1 generation

Deluded new worlder. That's the US you're talking about. You just have a 6% margin (and that's including the latinos).

Germany is still 90% European (so no latinos).

You're deluded to think otherwise

>no u
Amazing retort, at least it saved you from the burden of presenting any valid evidence to your outlandish claim

>Germany is going to non white majority in 1 generation

lmgtfy.com/?q=germany non white in one generation

Really don't where the 56% comes from but that isn't the percentage of whites here

''''''''''''''''''''''wh-whites'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

trash you mean?

You will never be German. Fuck off

Nice impotent rage

Hmmm

You’re delusional. Our demographics are irreversibly fucked and denying it only makes the problem worse. Most non-whites in Germany are Turks, Syrians, etc., so future Germans in a worst case scenario will just look like Ashkenazi Jews (mixed Levantine/European), while even in the best case scenario future Americans will look like mixed Black/Amerindian/Asian mutts.

You're probably 45% really fully europeans, and 10% of respectable people (ie no obsession with guns, no sharting in mall, less than 200kg, not a religious nutjob).

That's not how providing proof works.
And the clickbait articles and Stormfront threads that come up on google with that query all quote a single article, which actually talks about generic immigrants, but most German immigrants are in fact from Europe. Also, that article was written at the height of the immigration crisis, when it seemed that people would keep flooding without end, a situation that fortunately has stopped for some time now.
So, at best, you could say that, if the scenario envisioned in the article comes true, in a generation Germany might be less than 50% German, but it sure wouldn't be non-white (your personal definition of white notwithstanding)

>I'm a third generation German
>third generation

You're American. Accept it. Get over it.

There is no "middle east" category in America. So according to American standards Germany is actually 97-99% white.

Don't get into an argument about whiteness with an American, because their definition of whiteness, as with all New-Worlders, is completely arbitrary and meaningless

>no obsession with guns
What is your definition with obsession?

Someone who is not ready to fight to 'defend' its weapons, and don't pretend that there are no link
between mass shootings and lack of gun control.

Nice cuckold fantasy

Attacking the source is a logical fallacy, especially when the stats quoted in the sources are from the german government and german universities

>I'm 2/54624864 German
t. Amerimutt

White here pretty much means northern European Protestant.

There isn't. They almost all those mass shooting were done by autistics and the mentally ill who legally don't have gun rights and done in states where gun control is the strictest

>Attacking the source is a logical fallacy
I'm not attacking the source, I'm attacking the retarded interpretation of such carried out by retarded amerimutts like yourself that need to project their own racial issues on other countries to feel better about themselves