Donald Trump's campaign in meltdown mode

>This follows on Anne Appelbuam’s Washington Post column “How a Trump Presidency Could Destabilize Europe” where she highlights Trump’s connections to Russia and uses Franklin Foer’s column in Slate “Putin’s Puppet” to detail some of the allegations.

huffingtonpost.com/peter-d-rosenstein/where-theres-smoke-theres_b_11219132.html

I am so happy Trump is loosing.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-mgr-john-podesta-sat-board-company-bagged-35-million-putin-connected-russian-govt-fund-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Non-White
>Happy trump is losing
What a surprise.

>HuffPo

Japan, I ....

(((Rosenstein)))

>Even the japanese are correcting our records

shamefur disprayu

My professor Levi Rosenthal said the same thing. Trump BTFO

Something about not giving into fear and letting it rule you. BUT you should FEAR a Trump Presidency.

>Rosenstein
>Applebaum

yeah we just have to keep paying to protect western europe forever.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>(((Applebaum)))
>(((Rosenstein)))
nice meme my english teaching friend

In the meantime:
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-mgr-john-podesta-sat-board-company-bagged-35-million-putin-connected-russian-govt-fund-2/

But japanese are honorary Aryans, Sup Forums and Hitler and TRS and MPC told me so

:^)

Wasn't there a story released today about how Hillary's campaign is tied to Russian companies?

yep

Japanese Internet Defense Force

>>>/CTR/
>>>/autism/
>>>/judaism/

>HUFFINGTON POST

The memes are real.

faggot shills everywhere

sage

>his campaign is falling apart!
You shills tried this tactic a month ago and it didn't work. Pathetic.

saged and hidden

>Huffington Post

WTF I hate HuffPo now

>Donald Trump's campaign in meltdown mode
>Cites Washington Post

>Rosenstein

>America elects a corrupted old hag who supports terrorists and wants to start a WW3
>Russia minds its own business and sometimes bombs Middle East out of boredom
It honestly starts to feel like we all got stuck in some hellish parallel universe.

>yfw you realize that America is now more left wing than Russia

Think about it for a second. 20 years ago this would have been considered impossible

>Applebaum built career campaigning to bomb Russia
>Trump not eager to bomb Russia
>Anne attacks Trump

So?

KEK, Europe doesn't need Trump to destabilize it. It is moving full steam ahead destabilizing itself.

That's what the Berenstain universe is.

America is more communist than Russia now.
20 years later every soviet rednek in russia will die from alcohol and USA will be bolshevik, and it will be literally reverse from what is was in the last century

Hey mods, this is a shitposting thread

I second that.

wew lad

>US media literally shilling against Russia non-stop
>Most uneducated people think Russia is an evil boogeyman

>Huffpo being usual shit talkers

>THIS IS CLEARLY THE END BECAUSE WE SAID SO

lel, our controlled pro hillary media is in full on panic mode, desperate to erase Trumps rise.

> implying Trump is losing
> implying the nips do anything except draw shitty cartoons

Naw m8, we're going to Balkanize. And that's from 2 years ago. Shit has gone downhill even in that short period of time. Parts of the east coast and Cali might try to go bolshevik, but flyover country will kill that shit, because the people who own most of the guns here hate communism.

Shit, that means this time you guys will win the summit series.

>Trump is done
>Says increasingly nervous Jew
Get out you Korean pig

I guess you have no problem accepting refugees desu? aii Akira-kun?

>connections to Russia

Trump asking Russia to investigate Hillary was a joke.
ffs.

It's okay, yanks. We can get Justin "let it all burn" Trudeau to send over the 300 South Africans

> Applebaum
> Rosenstein

It's like they're not even trying.

Lol not even the washington post the Huffington "check your white privilege cis scum" post

H I L L A R Y

W I L L

N E V E R

E V E R

S I T

I N

T H E

W H I T E

H O U S E

B L E S S

M E

O H

L O R D

K E K

T O

S W A Y

T H E

N O N - B E L I E V E R S

wtf i hate Trump now

Dokdo is Korean jap scum

It has been made very well known here and supported with facts galore that Trump loves the Jews and cooperates with them, marries into family with them. There is no reason for da Jooze to be increasingly nervous, you shillturd.

Destabilize? We have to tear that shit down to get at each and every roach, Islam.

Islam is a Theocracy that must be totally destroyed along g with extreme wry person supporting it.

>trump
>losing

can't wait until november. we'll hear how "shocked and appalled" the left is when trump wins. how they "can't even......"

>>>>>>KEKINGTON POST

>rosenstein

(((Rosenstein)))

its like she doesnt even care

>Huffington post
>Rosenstein

>Working class white vote vs everyone else.
I don't see it happening desu.