These are two brazilians

These are two brazilians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3qpbEb5FaY
ethnicelebs.com/gisele-bundchen
geni.com/people/Gisele-Bündchen/6000000009017955355
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this one is also brazilians. What gives?!

Do these guys look to be from South America?

So?

Left is the average white Brazilian, right is Jap-BR which is rare and they get made fun of regularly.

>news of the world

Do you see anybody like Gisele in Colombia? Chile? Argentina? Anywhere in Latin America? It makes no sense

>Chile?

I got u senpai:
youtube.com/watch?v=U3qpbEb5FaY

There is also some model from Colombia or Venezuela that is Germanic too.

When the grandfather of this scum here invaded Germany they had to run somewhere and Latin America was the only option.

The difference is that Gisele is 100% German, the Chilean is 50% German 50% Spanish (Spanish-Chilean)

LOL, Gisele is a mestiza, just look at her sisters. Her blue eyes make her look Northern European but she has high cheekbones which is not normal among Northern Europeans, it's a mongoloid feature.

Latinos

Shakira is Colombian.

Who the fuck cares?

I remember you. Starting the year with autism is a good way to predict a nice year kek

>mfw brazilians start discussing whiteness

I learned all western euro traits on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's actually very easy.

Ok, i don't care what you think, Gisele is not pure German, it's that simple, all her sisters have brown eyes, three of them have hooked noses.

The Chilean looks more Germanic.

>learn
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Get out of your fucking computer and go take a walk, nigga

Shut the fuck up both of you

She and all her sisters could fit 100% in Bavaria. Just search Bavarian girls in google.

ethnicelebs.com/gisele-bundchen
according her tree 100% German. Some of her ancestors came from Rhineland-Palatinate and Baden-Württemberg. geni.com/people/Gisele-Bündchen/6000000009017955355

I've developed a massive attraction to Brazillian women. I need help.......

Gisele looks what she is, German.