Fargo

Wow, I sure hate Russians now. Killing all those poor Jews? Despicable. Hope we bomb those savages.

Thanks for informing me, Hollywood.

Quite disappointed in season 3.

The villain's are pretty boring.

I don't care about any of the characters.

The whole bowling alley / Ray Wise (great guy) scene was too much of a Lebowski homage.

It feels like a chore to watch.

It's still a quality TV, but obviously the weakest season so far.

>I don't care about any of the characters.

I think this is the biggest problem this season. All the characters except maybe Vargas aren't interesting. I don't give a fuck about the two lady cops, I doubt there's anyone watching this show that's rooting for them to solve the case. Unlike Lou or Molly in the previous seasons they're just sorta there.

Problem with successful shows lately is that instead of keeping the spirit of the previous season(s) they feel like they're trying to copy it.

The problem is that they are largely written by no talent hacks whose faults are laid bare when they can't rely on the same tired gimmicks anymore.

I am going to redact on that slightly, I liked the deaf guy showing up again but tying the series' together in such a way was a bit meh.

Shit I actually loved the last episode. The whole hunting sequence in the first half was great, I liked the rest plenty too. Maybe I just don't have a clue but I feel like after the first three episodes this season has been fucking great. I like Yuri, I like 'Chief' Cop, I like Vargas and McGregor is doing great. Sure it's all pulp and cult but I am enjoying myself tremendously.

what are you talking about? His two henchmen, Mew, Mr Wrench cameo and the wandering Jew are anything but uninteresting, this was rather the case for the previous season

when will that asian guy that stays with phoneplug 24/7 going to get fucked, hate that guy

First season had likeable side characters like Gus and his daughter or the Greek mall kingpin

Second season had interesting criminals like Milligan, Gerthardt crime family and Hanzee.

Third season has only Varga and Sy. Rest of the characters are so boring.

>le evil russian and dancing chink numale assassin team
couldn't be more reddit

I agree. Looks like the show peaked in S2; now it's starting to feel a bit weaker and repetitive

Those ruskie fucks deserved to be bombed for getting Trump elected they're lucky we have MAD desu

I need to know what happens to my boy Wrench.

The problem is that it's trying to be similar to season 1 instead of being its own thing. Lady cop has close friend/relative get murdered, conspiracy shit, some weird dude is slowly betraying a supporting character etc

so jim gaffigan was definitely going to be the cop who was in the library right

Yep, had to do with a scheduling conflict.

Varga isn't sn interesting villain because he's the good guy.

>>I didn't get your name
>>True

i wonder if those jews were killed before or after this:

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the 'bloodthirsty dwarf'."

I find the "Jew as the ultimate victim, " narrative rather tiresome. How does one get so much influence from being a victim is beyond me. It was a interesting scene however, The Cossack of the plains. I got this thing in mind, that the girl broke his heart or something.

>we need another menacing assassin guy
>say no more

literally what were they thinking?

he doesn't look menacing, but he 100% looks like the friend that would betray you first

Anyone else kind of disappointed that neither wrench nor MEW are dead?
I'm saying this with Nikki being my favourite character in the season by the way, alongside Emmet. At least in terms of performance. Its just that she feels like a mary sue at this point, what with getting that beating to taking out hitmen in goofy combat. Could have sworn that the bowling alley scene would have cutback to showing Nikki dying and it all being a hallucination yet here we are.

>It feels like a chore to watch.

this is how I felt for season 2 and this season.

The opening through the entire first chase was the most kino of the season, though. Equal to
>S1: wrench + numbers try to take out malvo
>S2: forest fight gang war

The only person I really give a shit about is MEW's character. Also how does the russian relate to varga exactly?

They're all commie fucks.

:3

Season 3 is fuckin great. it might turn out to be my fav season

raycat qt

After the fucking shambles of episode 7 how can it be your favourite?
>Police chief man is flat out retarded for no reason, doesn't even make sense like in S1 Bob Odenkirk was a pussy who never really wanted the job, the new chief is just ignoring evidence for the sake of drama
>Lady cop is told by the black guy she needs a blue form to see the prisoner but the assassin with the needle walks in with no issue
>Then lady cop shows up in the nick of time for no reason when she couldn't have know anything was wrong or have gotten past the guard
>Assassin runs from the room right out of the police station, literally no one sees him somehow and they all go for the lady cop (this might be the worst scene of the whole show)
>Prison bus comes to collect prisoners at night time on Christmas Eve? Why not during the day?
Aside from episode 7
>Season is almost over and doesn't seem to really be coming together very well, the only time the cops advance the case is because emit confesses, all their questioning scenes have brought them nothing and they never do anything
>Episode 3 was completed irrelevant filler and had nothing to do with the rest of the plot so the only reason I can see for it to exist is because they didn't have enough story for 10 episodes

Don't forget:
>hurr durr dis is probably your syringe full of drugs even though you were searched and locked up and are handcuffed to the bars now for some reason durr

>Episode 3 was irrelevant

Someone hasn't seen episode 8.

I watched episode 8 but don't know what you mean, please explain

S3> S2 = S1

Anyone who disagrees is a fucking pleb

What kind of weasels do you associate with to someone who looks like him a friend?

Requesting screencaps of Gloria in those cute earrings and deer antlers

They made Key and Peele FBI guys in S1, and S2 had a random Bruce Campbell cameo. It's just quirky-casting for the reddit crowd.

Why would you ever watch movies of any kind if you hate Jews? Or read books? Or do anything?

I know this is a rhetorical question and no one has ever been persuaded by anything on Sup Forums except to be a racist piece of shit, but I've been fascinated for 10 years by stormtards. No amount of research ever makes sense.

That's ultimately why I murder fascists. Don't make sense so they have to be eliminated. But I get away with it because I make them look like meth fires. Only good thing about living in Kentucky.

Why does he look so much like Martin Freeman? I thought it was Martin Freeman when they revealed him in the prison and I was trying to figure out how he survived being ICEd

u wot
are you black or Asian
or Asian Black?

>The whole bowling alley / Ray Wise (great guy) scene was too much of a Lebowski homage.
idiot it was a twin peaks homage

I really like Gloria I think the only problem with her character is that she's been basically an after thought for the writers ever since episode 3.

Maybe it's just because I want Carrie Coon to be my wife

>That's ultimately why I murder fascists.

He is referring to Ray Wise's character being introduced in episode 3.

That wasn't the point at all.

The point revolves around the "based on true events" concept, this is essentially the spaceship in the carpark of this season and this time it revolves around karmic justice. Absolutes are storytelling 101, essentialism allows you to deliver points easily and effectively but the world isn't essentialist.

Russia has been home to terrible things and destroyed countless lives, mainly through communism. Yet there are plenty of good people on this earth. If Yuri was the son of mass murderers but a good person (which he clearly wasn't) than this entire concept wouldn't exist. It is a much more complicated story to tell if a Jewish angel dispenses justice upon good people and Fargo isn't really about that. Sure it has absurdist elements but the general story is actually quite simple as it unfolds in front of you.

No one is ever going to bomb Russia, EVER. They will attempt to subvert them through proxy wars for the next 100 years. Honestly if you want to think about interesting geopolitics, think about what a Egyptian and Israeli union is going to do to Africa to end up pushing out Chinese influence.

You're just upset like everyone else that Ray died in such a sudden and lame way. We all cared about Ray more than MEW.