What is your opinion of amateur animation?

What is your opinion of amateur animation?
Should we as a society fund aspiring filmmakers? www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKy53oWMfyLE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-shooting-gunman-posted-video-describing-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give me a quick rundown on who this is?

Some kid who made dogshit Danny Phantom animations on youtube lost his shit and shot up his workplace.

when did he do that? haven't heard about this. can i get a name?

He said he would dress as a woman on Wednesday nights, when his parents went bowling, and secretly wanted a sex change operation.

"I was just a female soul trapped in a man's body my whole life," he said.

Stair expressed a similar sentiment in a journal entry dated Monday, adding that he was ready to die, CBS Scranton affiliate WYOU-TV reports.

"The girl in me is clawing to get out," he wrote. "62 more hours."

Behind him hanging on the wall were framed pictures of his anime creations, "Ember's Ghost Squad," a keyboard and headphones.
cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-shooting-gunman-posted-video-describing-plan/

why do gunfags like kissing big black things?

thanks broski i legitimately appreciate it

Guns are a stand in for cocks.

Christ OP you really fucked up that link

He shot up a grocery store because other animators would not help him with his animated tribute to the columbine shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

How many of you look like him?

what an insane faggot

Oh my god he has an AVGN movie poster on his wall

no

trannies on the loooose

James Rolfe is directly responsible for the massacre.

100% autism

>Hey help me animate my Columbine tribute 17 hour mixtape
>Nah, fuck that
Andrew Blaze should've went with the "It's a dark political satire on comteporary America" some Liberatard animator would've eaten that shit up and helped.

Was it Kino?

She's a big ghost

>anime creations
>Danny Phantom
>anime

>literal mass shooters are allowed to have their autistic school shooting tribute videos/murder manifestos up with full copyrighted songs and cartoon characters
>movie reviewers get their videos taken down immediately for having short clips of films

pic related is one of the victims, she seems like a nice girl

>Welcome to a new kind of tension
>All across the alien nation, where everything isn't meant to be okay, television dreams of tomorrow, not the ones we're meant to follow, for that's enough to argue.
>Tension
>All across the world, it's beautiful, and soon, we'll bring an even newer kind of tension to this planet, the eternal war will cause devastation beyond imaginable, and all souls are fair game.
>The EGS will rule the world
>And there's nothing you can do to stop us.

I'd say yes.