Closet homos

Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben is responsible for helping America gain its independence and Sup Forums refuses (like Clinton) to admit the truth of homos being based.

Why are you so afraid of homos pol? I'm pretty sure your phobia is sourced from your secret cock worship. Is it because you think someone is going to steal your hard drive and find your faggy fap folders?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaychristian101.com/what-does-you-shall-not-lie-with-a-man-as-with-a-woman-mean.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Homosexuals revolve around sex, they are perverted mentally disabled scumbags.

i don't have a problem with homosexual relatons, i have a problem with homosexual marriage, rights and playing the gay card

hehehe Brits got cucked by farmers, that were led by poles and a German faggot

Faggots are the problem, not the average homosexual

And there are quite a lot more faggots these days

Hitler was gay too.

Nothing wrong with a little man on man action.

Having a penis and balls is the far superior gender. End of story. Once you become a ladycuck you become an actual woman

/thread

Von Steuben being gay is only speculation, there's very little evidence that actually suggests that he's a homosexual.

This.
If they're guys who happen to like other guys, I can accept that.

If they're flaming faggots who base their entire identity over how they like to fuck other men, then we have problems.

Alexander the Great. David and Jonathan. Hitler. This gif

Wtf I love homos now

I like uncut penis :^)

Hitler is that you?

Look deep into the connections of Platonic "Christianity" and why you should be able to become a woman through marriage and fucking because you fucked up the creation story. Believing we came from hermaphrodites "split down the middle" rather than dust and then a rib. Why should you enjoy logically inferior sex when the sin of sodom was not sodomy it was spiritual rape and pagan assholery and i can use a surrogate? If you can be proud of your tranny clamdiggery i can be proud of protecting all this. Marry Christ. Protect women. Don't listen to them by inserting benis. Once you do that you cannot be a member of the 144,000 in Revelations

lmao how did u kno

Who doesn't like uncuts lol

No seriously would you ever want to be with an American? Most of them are cut :^)

>tfw most Americans literally can't cum from a bj because their dicks are so desensitized

lmao

Yeah it kinda sucks. Dicks are fun because they dont just sit there. Cuts are like inferior interior vagina and since vagoos always stink the cheese meme is just that. A meme.

>Cuts are like inferior interior vagina

I...I love you

You too buddy. Let's play vidya watch sports and do various taboo non-taboos

>do various taboo non-taboos

But I'm German, you know what that involves right? :^)

We must stop Islam in its tracks in order to preserve our right to shove our cocks up each others assholes. Dog blesd amerigaa :DDDD

Watersports?

Yeah....

""""""water"""""sports :^)

give me any shred of evidence sugesting this

>We must stop Islam in its tracks in order to preserve our right to shove our cocks up each others assholes. Dog blesd amerigaa :DDDD

I bet this is a direct quote from an RNC speech :^)

Lol my virginity. Dont worry. With me i dont eat much. Gotta preserve the dicksize by no tummy fat. Ive never had a speck be involved so i'd sit out on that one :(

I don't mind gay men, but I do mind gay women.
More gay men, more women for me. =)

You would be right

homos? Just keep it behind closed doors. It's just fucking weird one guy shoving his dick up another guys ass hole. Think about it, that's just messed up.

>give me any shred of evidence sugesting this

Uh, maybe because he turned Poland into a giant darkroom? Read a book for Christ's sake

The party started in a fag bar. Too bad they went on to create israel

>With me i dont eat much.

Me either, plus I run a lot!!!!! Body fat is gross as is body hair :^)

plz marry me

Homos can be based as long as they are not flamboyant pride parade faggots

lmao

And kill those tranny fags too btw, I've even heard gay men bash them.

>144,000
>clamdiggery

I'm gay and I can't stand flamboyant gays and trannies at all.

But live and let live, man. Live and let live :^)

So i fuck a leaky legnose instead. Straights have anal you stooge. And boobs smell funny and are simply larger man tits with more rotten dairy and sweat. Some fags only frot. They never do anal. Diseases are only a negroid problem and now we have zika and super gonorrhea

a fucking leaf

This here fucking leaf is fucking BASED

The 144,000 are men who simply have never once defiled themselves with only women for they are virgins with women
We're on the same pages pretty much

And if I died, would you rape me back to life?

THIS

Fuck off, cutfag :^)

No
Cheers

lol u are gay af

And you're a tranny starfish

Asshole :^)

Lol can't you see im quite an uber Christian. My love for you is good enough

Because america isnt free... No where is... You are under the rule of a globalist satanic elite who would use every tool at their disposal to turn you from God.

Scripture is clear. Man shall not lay with man as woman.

>are perverted mentally disabled scumbags.

just like all world leaders these past 3000 years, gee what a coincidence

I didn't have a choice :( the jew mutilated a fellow bloodlined German and THIS is how you treat us!? So much for a fucking volk!

Wtf I hate alt right now

Really? I'm not religious, also I'm a lefty but I've always wanted to have a nice, caring natsoc bf for some reason. I kind of like guys who're the complete opposite of me, except when it comes to age and body type :^)

Seriously, tho, I really don't understand how they managed to subjugate an entire different culture and make circumcision prevalent

Hi Bibi. gaychristian101.com/what-does-you-shall-not-lie-with-a-man-as-with-a-woman-mean.html

Shitty hygene practices at the time and lack of capitalists producing smegma soap.

I hear scientists are working on foreskin restoration!

The clitoral hood is a foreskin. We have big clits called penises that are the same chromosomes only one y rather than two x's. Get rid of them. It's too small. I havent smelled one dot of poo. One bit of cheese. But i smell vagoo erry day in elevators. Also my ass is the size of less than a quarter of a centimetre

Stem cells taken from abortion clinics to rebuild cocks?

>Also my ass is the size of less than a quarter of a centimetre

You'll be happy to hear I'm not hung :^)

What did Christ say when his disciples asked about signs of the end?

"BE NOT DECEIVED. LET NO MAN DECIEVE YOU. "

that is a false doctrine much like the abominations of francis. False doctrines from false prophets.

Repent.

Stretching would be better for me morally

It does involve stem cells, yes.

But I can't tell you more, I'm not a scientist, I'm just a humble, kinda cute German with a beautiful if medium-sized uncut penis.

You missed my views on your Platoness in here Plato. You can't tell believers anything. Only you. Nonbelievers. Lol. You cannot tell me to not wed nor any man. Do not be deceived by what? You and your temple shrine rapes and prostitutions? Righteousness is not you. You are Pharisee. You convulte everything

You're really serious about your faith, huh?

Oh yes. We passed euthanasia by way of common law and I almost lost it

Oh good, I thought you'd started ignoring me after I came out as a lefty

Im one too
Also fornicate means "a raised and vaulted platform"

How old are you?

>faggot christian
Lmao of course, and christcucks on Sup Forums still keep trying to pass christinsanity off as a non-cucked religion for whites.

29 tomorrow

I'm turning 19 this month

The west didn't take off and develop until after it persecuted gays.

For all the hype about Greek and ancient gays, they never really got anywhere close to the achievements of bible thumping Europeans.

The modern west is the product of over 1000 years of bible thumper effort.

The ancient gays were assholes. Homosexuality got promoted because one lucky gay was born to a heterosexual warlord and inherited his power and wealth.

Homosexuality survived because so many powerful men were hedonistic and enslaved other men. The men that like getting sucking dicks and getting pounded survived while those that didn't committed suicide or got killed fighting back.

The propagation of "gayness" if genetic could be the product of slavery and survival.

The whole reason gayness became illegal for so long was because wealthy gays in the past like screwing little boys in the ass and were in general extreme assholes and people got tired of taking their shit.

Gays had to piss people off to get on the shit list.

>homos being based
Some people don't let their sexual preferences get in the way of their personality. Modern fags don't have that ability.

You become a literal woman when you marry and fuck now because jewish platonic fools convinced you we or you cannot marry Christ. If i marry a man i dont crush my balls (a big sin) at least metaphorically. Unlike you? What is a "born eunuch from his mother's womb"? Cherished male slaves whom everybody knew were having sex mistranslated as a mere boy? A centurion whom was forbade to marry but whom was blessed more than many others by Christ? Congratulations Caitlyn and even you guys I don't judge. I'm not here for you to project on and make lies and suppositions over

>The west didn't take off and develop until after it persecuted gays.

But the Slavic, Celtic and German tribes already had gays executed, Christianity only civilized a bunch of half-nigger mediterraneans. If anything christianity is responsible for bringing faggotry into the rest of europe.

Where's yours? You're a woman!
Yeah. The curse comes every 490 years and so far has had nothing to do with us. We've had 6000 years of a shit show. Yeah. Them dark ages are so nice. Better than when we fles into caves to give ALL to Christ before we listened to YOU baddies! Our grandparents were halves of fags too but hid it. No difference. Differences are good by the way. Go forth and multiply was a blessing not a command. They needed to fall to bring Christ but Christ came immaculately. I need to go do some errands now. Take care. When the eunuch was wandering in the early church nobody wanted him for your reasonings. Christ did. Ciao thread. Ciao cute german

Hating fags is justified look at the pic

Genes come from environment eh. Good thing there's xq28. I will admit I never read all your shit before i responded

tl;dr show pinis :^)

Surrogate answers the first one. Too long to care about 1970s sources. Pic related. Oral cancer from cunnilingus. The georgia twister mom. I can play this game too

>For all the hype about Greek and ancient gays, they never really got anywhere close to the achievements of bible thumping Europeans.
Ah c'mon! The Hellenistic expansion saw Alexander and his heir take on and defeat nations who were either their equal or even superior, technologically and in scale. Our expansions in the colonial period were largely against savages, or very isolated civilised peoples.

>this entire text of raving nonsense
Wow the GRIDS have already rotted most of your brain I see.

Why can't you live in Germany :(

>the Slavic, Celtic and German tribes already had gays executed
I only think there's direct evidence for the Germanics, but even in that case, the most expansive early mediaeval periods predated conversion to Christianity.

Bye cutie. The pigs are arriving. God Bless you

>The pigs are arriving

So what? It's so easy and satisfying to trigger them, it's the only reason why I'm on Sup Forums :^)

This.

Their entire identity revolves around where they put their dicks.
It's pathetic and degenerate.

Lies. Christianity made it written law and eliminated the tolerance to a form of sex slavery and male sexual abuse.

In ancient times, being gay was associated with the sex trade, pederasty(pedophilia), and slavery.

Christianity introduced widespread bro code in pagan lands. It sucked being a little kid in ancient times, particularly if you were an orphan. It was just like modern Afghanistan. If you were a boy without a family, it was likely you'd get fucked in the ass until you died and would have to suck dicks until you died.

Yeah, this never happens with breeders, huh? :^)

>it was likely you'd get fucked in the ass until you died and would have to suck dicks until you died.

Dunno, there are worse ways to die :^)

Your merely saying that reinforces your own gong show you fool that doesnt even mention the entire fucking brainwashed society. Where are your kids and wife? Get off this site if you have any. You don't. Back to hetero anal and various rapes I guess. To the german guy. I got busy now anyways. Gotta run. Enjoy yourself all the best

Take care little Canabro

Did you learn anything from that pic?

The difference is one is necessary for survival and the other is simply for perverted pleasure. Also heterosexuals don't have 1000s of sex partners in their lifetimes you disease ridden subhuman

No.
How many straight men's identities revolve around the fact that they're straight?

None. Straight people's identities are centered around their careers, political affiliation, religious beliefs etc.

Gay people's identities revolve around cock.

>How many straight men's identities revolve around the fact that they're straight?

All of them, all the time, nonstop :^)