Boss pays me minimum wage

>boss pays me minimum wage
>mfw he expects more than minimum effort

Want me to actually work hard? Pay me more.

Meanwhile, in reality, you probably aren't even worth minimum.

Your boss is desperately trying to make you do your job.

No human is worth $9/hr that has to be constantly told what to do. If you can't handle it roll over into a ditch and die already.

n

You're fired.

>hire some weeb at my mcdonalds
>seems really slow and passive agressive
>smells like shit
>whatever, I need someone to take out the trash
>does barely any work
>has the audacity to say "Want me to actually work hard? Pay me more."
>fire him instantly
>hire a mexican that works harder for the same ammount

get fucked

you know they're already doing you a favor by employing you right? if you dont want to do the job then they can find somebody else to do it. if they dont then thats on them but bitching about the agreed wage that you took when you got into said position just makes you look like a retard. find a different better paying job if you dont want to make minumum wage

We both know you wouldn't work harder if you were paid more OP because you would feel entitled to it anyway.

How about he just fires you instead and hires someone who actually works?

>muh ebil kapitalism!

>10 seconds later some other mook has your job

There's billions of you unskilled cunts, nobody cares if you get shot by cops or run over by a truck.

>neet being a faggot

>demanding money to not be a faggot

Why would any of you be suprised

>fresh out of high school
>get first job at chik-fil-a
>super grateful for opportunity to get work experience since I have none currently
>company treats me super well
>paid above minimum wage
>everyone is nice
>girls are hot
>I work my ass off because I was given an opportunity, not entitled to it.
Fuck you OP

Meanwhile i get paid $2/hr in Jewgentina an its not even the minimum wage.

these to be honest family

>employee is a weeb
>expects me to pay him as if he was actually worth something

Want me to pay more? Become a respectable human being

>mfw I start cucking some teen out of his job and then get to stay after we go to $15/hr because I'm the only on the works
Winning.

you should -want- to work hard, you piece of shit. i work 12 hours a day, manual labor, for only room and board.

>Meanwhile, in reality, you probably aren't even worth minimum.
Wow now I know why we need to let in millions of illegal spics working for $2/hr

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>there are people so derived of attention they will make the exact same thread every day just so get their (you)
I feel bad for you OP.

I don't mind that if it so happens that the market values that level of effort at minimum wage.

If he thinks he can find someone to do more of an effort for the same remuneration he is obviously not wrong to fire you.

Can confirm, Chik-fil-a only hires super hot jailbait where I live. I approve.

lol lower than a wage slave

What is the min wage?

Serious question, how many jobs still pay minimum wage at this point? In my area, with as shit of an economy as we have even, I've not seen a $7.25/hr job since 2010. Most local jobs are shit jobs, and the companies that run said jobs realized that if they pay to low, people will just go to a higher paying shitty job. The shittiest jobs at least pay $8 an hour, but most pay between $9-11(not even trying to meme here)/hr. Again they're still shitty jobs because you can't even touch an apartment here for under $1k a month, but it's the best you can land if you aren't commuting to D.C., or have specialized experience and degrees in a tech field, usually ones related to making killer robots and shit.

How many times will you post this stale pasta? Is it like a scheduled event? Also remember sage goes in awesome field.

Really? Is that why I was doing the work of 5 people at any given time?

Everyone else could get away with doing jack shit, but busting my ass for peanuts was expected of me.

And that's why you earn minimum wage OP. Either work harder or get some skills that are actually valuable

>boss pays me minimum wage
>mfw he expects me to suck his dick for the privilege of not getting fired

But he gave you the opportunity to suck his dick for money, you're not entitled to that opportunity

he's entitled to do whatever you want with your body if you're his employee though (unless he's nonwhite or jewish, ofc)

:^)

Sorry boo, but your laziness and expectation of handouts is why you're making minimum wage.

There are entry level jobs making $17/hour or more. I got one. Just apply for places that aren't fast-food or retail chains, and when you're on the clock, work hard.

I don't get why people are lazy at work. You're stuck there for the shift, might as well work. It makes the time go faster.

And that's why you should be fired.

Fpbp

Seriously it's insane
I get to stare at some of the best asses i've ever seen in my life for 7 hours a day
I fucking love my job

>willingly being a slave

Kill yourself, useless cuck.

Reality check :
If you need to work 12hrs, its because you are a skilless retard. I will never feel bad for anybody that works hard for little, ever.

Fuck your spamming bullshit OP, kys

Still doesn't understand that you get paid for the value you bring to a company. Enjoy scraping the bottom of the business world for the rest of your life.

This is the most jewish post I've read all day

>user gives me the same bait every day
>mfw he expects more than me reporting his posts

Want me to actually reply? Be more Australina.

>1 Post by this I'D
SAGE ALL B8 AND SHILL THREADS

>minimum wage = minimum effort

Well, the logic is kinda solid.

Get a better job fuckhead

Deport the 10 to 20 million illegals working here (easy, just enforce the laws on the books!), and you will see your pay go up. Demand and supply works where laborers are concerned too. I'm in the trades, and we are getting crushed by the illegals here in NC working construction. I don't want to live 6 people to a mobile home.

If you have a problem with it why don't you just get a better job, senpai?
Oh because you have minimal skills. Thus you get minimum wage.
With your attitude you're never going to make more than you are now.

Not all managers are good managers

all of these problems will go away and naturally fix themselves if we just enforce our laws and build the wall.

taxpaying citizens should not be forced to compete in the job market with third world slavery.

Except it's the other way around:

Minimum effort = get stuck on minimum wage.
Good effort = get promoted.

>works for min. wage

You aren't worth shit weeb faggot

You think there's room for advancement in minimum wage cuckdom?

Top kek.

True, but this is usually entry level. The purpose of working hard at minimum wage is to show yourself as a good investment, which improves your chances of advancement. It's easier to move someone up in an organization than pull from outside, because you have a known variable of work ethic, among other things.

>Not getting a salaried job from the Clinton Foundation
Wew lad

>parents had four children
>neither have notable jobs
>be last born child
>live in top 5 highest taxed area on earth
>"sorry user, i dont think college will be an option for you after your three siblings went"
>ask owner for job at supermarket
>get paid shit
>dont complain, have work ethic, be the best at my job even though it is mundane and stupid
>years pass
>sociopath store manager promotes me after my request but "forgets" to increase my pay
>work for a spic manager now
>spic favors spics
>everyone i work with is a spic
>im one of the only employees who speaks English which makes me essential
>the managers put me in charge of a bumbling idiot who does nothing and constantly gives excuses to not work actually shows me his pay stub one week
>more than me
>spic who shows up for 3/5 shifts average and is late for all three shows me his pay stub one week
>more than me

if you are going to dismiss this issue with a blanket statement about laziness, you have never worked a labor job with immigrants

>Want me to actually work hard? Pay a Mexican.

Fixed that for ya OP

>LE TRICKLE DOWN MEME
topkek

the minimum effort is called not working. I.e. Fired. I'm sure your boss wouldn't have too much of a problem with that arrangement.

bum

No thanks.

You're fired.

Next applicant pls.

>1 post by this ID

Shit looking up the closest chick fil a

And employers fucking hate training new people. My boss would rather distribute alloted hours in another department than hire someone new

It's the most accurate post ever, has no one ever told you to work smarter not harder?

>oy vey goy why should you have to toil away at manual labor to earn a living
>just speculate on commodities and corporate/tech stock like I do

[hand rubbing intensifies]