Her face actually looks exactly like Aang except for the cute pig nose

Her face actually looks exactly like Aang except for the cute pig nose

Other urls found in this thread:

kr.turbonick.nick.com/shows/avatar/index.jhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok then.

I never thought of her ancestry possibly being of the air tribes but that's actually pretty interesting. Was it ever mentioned how long her family had been travelers?

Nevermind. Someone lied to me. Her family weren't travelers godammit. There goes that cool theory.

BIG AIR NOMAD COCKS

LITTLE FIRE NATION DICKS

Aang would've made a nice fuccboi if he had hair tbqh.

She's nobility like Mai, Ty Lee joined a traveling circus to get away from her 6 identical sisters. Her 6 identical sisters would later join a traveling circus after she became a Kyoshi warrior.
Pic-related

>cute

>implying a non-bending air nomad woman wasn't taken as a wife by a big strong fire nation man

This. Her nose isn't cute. It's adorable.

damn I gotta read the avatar comics. I bought one last year and I haven't even opened it yet.

That's why she's so hot.

Her family is a traditional fire nation Noble house.

I mean, there IS A chance that she has ancestry, but really its unlikely. Its not like the other air benders on flashbacks looked like Aang or Ty lee too, the only airbender who look like her is Aang.

So it is an Aang thing, not air nomad.

>Mfw I just realized the Aang with hair and proper curves is basically the best girl.

They're fun
>non-bending air nomad woman
Every air nomad was a bender, Bumi is the only one in recorded history to not be born one.

>Every air nomad was a bender, Bumi is the only one in recorded history to not be born one.
Is a fact that you just made up.

Not him, but..

Its actually true buddy. Every member of the air nomads was a bender, Bryke said that its because of the spiritual conection.

kr.turbonick.nick.com/shows/avatar/index.jhtml

Pretty sure it was also mentioned in the commentary of an episode.

So non-bending Earth benders can learn bending simply by being spiritual? Neat.

No, the only way non-bender can become a bender is through some shit like the harmonic convergence.
Whether you become a bender or not really depends on the nations spirituality as a whole or something like that, which is why the Earth Kingdom has the least amount of benders relative to their population.

Ughhhh

>No, the only way non-bender can become a bender is through some shit like the harmonic convergence.
But that's a lie. Byrke straight up said that being spiritual makes you a bender. Claiming that someone else's spirituality when you were born makes you a bender is just ludicrous.

Nothing is cute anymore

SHut the fuck up faggot, its magic. Its a fantasy setting that works by wuxia movie logic. And there is a genetic AND spiritual factor on bending.

Well yeah, baldness aside, Aang looks a lot like a grill.

>Whether you become a bender or not really depends on the nations spirituality as a whole or something like that
That's some really stupidly shallow dumb shit. Goddamnit Bryke, you idiots.

>having more spiritually based powers on a more spiritual society\people is strange.

Nigga, this is one of the most common tropes on fantasy.

>Mfw I just realized the Aang with hair and proper curves is basically the best girl.

I..I need pics of vavoom female Aang now...Just to compare you know?

Fuck you. Your headcanon is shit. Punk ass bitch.

They look nothing alike except in these pics.

Its canon mate.

There is an inherent spiritual aspect on bending, and some forms of bending are stronger on determined blood lines.

Jinora is basically Aang with hair if you want a canon source.

Here's a 63'd pick of Aang.

Except for the bit that you pulled out of your ass, bitch punk ass.

>Aang is a girl who wants to run away from her problems
>Katara is boy who tries to punch punch punch all of his problems
Better? Worse? Too close to home with the gender roles?

It makes more sense, but the series doesn't really improve

The thing is, that 'spirituality' is something you're born with.

*Korra

Are you the same guy that didn't watch the Extras version of the episodes?

>someone was praying nearby so I was born with super powers
Pretty shit headcanon desu, senpai.

Correct, there is only one other person on the internet besides you. There couldn't possibly be two people who disagree with you.

I'm not

Three people on the internet? I can't believe that.

People ARE born benders; the sages on the fire nation can even spot them from birth. If spirituality' is a factor needed for that, this means the person is born with said spirituality'; which can mean anything, like having affinity with spirits (like Jinora) or a closer touch with the inner self.

By the way, that 100% Bender thing, Bryke said there was some sort of proportion with the size of each nation. Basically "it's 100% benders because there are less people" is also hinted at.

You're cute, user.

But I was with him on it, in calling you a retarded.

Now you're just being irrationally pissy.

Everyone knows airbenders practice infanticide.

What happens in the wilds around air nomad temples stays in the wilds around air nomad temples.