1. Ur cunt

1. Ur cunt
2. What do you think of your country's women in this modern era

>Turkey
I HATE t*Rkish w*Men, I'm tired of them having princess syndrome despite being as intelligent as a chimpanzee and looking like garbage

send me turkish gf pls

Your cunt is 3rd world if its not blue

my gf is turkish. she is very cute and looks white on the surface (blue eyes, blonde hair, etc). but her family is the muslims, so she is non-white. thank you for my gf, turkbro. she lets me put it in her bum too! which is nice. I fuck her bum every month, but its painful for her, so I give her a break. its funny, she knows Im pretty racist, and we do christian raping muslim women role play. if her dad knew the things she does with me, hed probably kill me lol

TOЛCTAЯ
PУCCКAЯ
БAБУШКA

Where are you from? I also have a Turkish gf who is blonde/blue eyed. In Auckland we don't have very many Turks, so I was surprised when I first met her. It's funny you mention anal, because my gf and I also get up to some kinky stuff too. No role play, but we do anal a lot and choking/spanking etc. I've joked about a threesom with her sister a few times to test the waters, and while she hasn't said no, she also hasn't said yes. Hoping to get them both drunk one day and see where it goes. If you're in Auckland post email and we can sort some kinky stuff out if you're keen

Pizdec

same fag, you got BTFO in Gallipoli your insecurity is showing

nah im from wellington mate, but im in auckland frequently for work, not with the gf though. if youre keen to try a threesom why not just visit prostitutes? auckland backpage/nzgirl whores are alright. i visit them occasionally, only the tranny ones though, since you cant find passable trannies that arent whores. desu what i want most is a threesom with my gf and a tranny, but doubt she would be with me if she knew i fucked trannies on the regular

1. Land of the blonde qt3.14s
2. They're pretty cute. Even the new dutchies and our /carib/ peeps. All very delicioso.

>2018
>still belive in meme maps

Sad

It's ok, Turks did the same to your Grandfather in Gallipoli

What is this map supposed to show? Number of fat dudes? Number of fat grannies?

>protestant women are fit, while c*ckholics are fat cows
really makes you think

It's not that I want a threesom specifically, I just get off on the idea of fucking two sisters at once. Sort of like a power fantasy. I've seen her sister naked before (spycam in bathroom) but that's as far as it's gone unfortunately.

scandi cucks sure are turning into fat effeminate soyboys.

>portugal doesn't have a weird number
It's obvious a fake map.

>7.1
This is why I HATE w*Men and date boys

fair enough, i get the power fantasy aspect. the reason trannies turn me on so much is that its like another man is submitting to you because you're so alpha. i know its a little gay but its the best power fantasy. il be visiting turkey with my gf to see her family later in the year, and im considering fucking some turkish trannies while im there. in welly our tranny whores are few and far between (like 5-6 regulars max, all look like men). im hoping a big city like ankara has a lot of trannies, even if its muslim. desu the idea of poudning muslim boy pussy turns me on too

Turkish men were literally made for white cock

this
all woman here are fat retarded cows that can't even hold a conversation abot video games.

are non-Germanic women even human? once again the superiority of the Germanic race is proven...

German women are known to be the ugliest in the world.

>t. country known for the ugliest women in the world