Russians built this building in our capital during commietimes to fuck with us. Should it be demolished?

Russians built this building in our capital during commietimes to fuck with us. Should it be demolished?

It's the epitome of your skyline in Warsaw and is world renowned

no, fuck off

No. Because you probably won't build anything better looking in its place.

It's the best looking building in that picture

It should be kept as a reminder, regarding avoidance of communism.

It's not that horrid anyways

no what the fuck dude

Wanna stop posting this thread? Thx

Besides the Eiffel tower, big ben, the leaning tower, and maybe that church in Barcelona, this the only other instantly recognizable building in yourop. Not even Germany has anything that immediately springs to mind when thinking about their country. You should probably keep it, even though it's ugly as sin.

/thread

By means of german carpet bombing preferably.

No, I lived close to that and its pretty nice so just live with your anger and make this building like your own

Entire country should be demolished.

No, should we also demolish any road, house or factory built between 1946 and 1989?

>that neon

Yeah, demolish it and build a giant butt plug to show how progressive and tolerant you are.

The building on the right and the modern looking skyscraper on the left are a good pictorial representation of Communism versus Capitalism (or Soviet communism at least)

expect polish salitiness

Nah. It's kinda cool, and besides that you can do a lot of cool shit with it. Turn it into a museum of communism or some shit. As someone 50% pole, I'd travel to the country of my heritage to see that shit.

Yes, you should.

It's the only okay looking tall building in that picture.

The rest is chink-tier tacky.

Poland should be demolished as a whole

Stop posting this garbage thread

Stop asking this stupid question. The answer is still no.

Fuck no.

yes, poolacks don't deserve such a beautiful building
+ Stalin named it as "Palace of Culture and Science" and pooland has neither

It looks nice, just like the sister buildings in Moscow