I wish I was the prettiest girl in school!

I wish I was the prettiest girl in school!

>and so all the other girls in school died, making her the only one

Wish granted

if you had fairies, that is

You already are

fuhuhuhuhuhu

If only.

Makes you wonder though, how someone AT LEAST twice as miserable as Timmy doesn't have fairies. I'm surprised that's never addressed.

She's too young.

There's an age requirement?

How did Timmy keep his when he wished he was a baby, then?

I don't know, shit writing I guess?
Timmy had Vicky for several years before he was assigned fairies.

You have to guess the creators intent when guessing writing this inconsistent. Hartman probably just didn't want to add magic that was out of the main characters control, or give Tootie a bigger role, or that she worked better as a foil without them. It's rare we saw her miserable outside of being picked on occasionally by Vicky, which happens to every kid on this show.

Granted
>Tootie and Trixie switch bodies

I'd read it

Why do people keep getting fairies and genies mixed up?

I think only Abracatastrophe(or maybe it was a different special) depicts Vicky as having babysitted Timmy for years. Other episodes tend to reference the first episode of it's Oh Yeah! Cartoons run by having him get his fairies the first night Vicky babysits him.

Also, while we don't see Vicky pick on Tooty a whole lot, the fact that they live together heavily implies that she spends most of her time at home with that.

I don't know, it's just inconsistent writing. Vicky doesn't really pick on Tootie in her first OYC episode, and Tootie just brushes off her rude comments. Being siblings probably works in her advantage.

She can't keep her mouth shut.

In the episode where Timmy loaned her her fairies, she almost immedietely tried to tell someone, and didn't listen when they said fairies had to be a secret.

Timmy has been able to keep his fairies a secret for years on end.

They never told her the rules. Not that Timmy hasn't had his fairies discovered before anyway.

When you lose your fairies all traces of the their magic and your memories disappear too. She could have had fairies eight times for all we know.

It wouldn't make sense for her to get fairies again.

because the Trixiefag would've whined, cried, kicked up a stink, spammed fredator's blog or hartman's forum, brought up that birthday episode where she was loaned them, and ultimately ruined the fun and plot progression for everyone. which is why they created Chloe instead.
/thread
/post deleted by Inspector Redwood

Probably the most spot on reasons, and I say this as a Trixiefag myself.

What if it turned out that Trixie was actually miserable despite all she has and got fairies

So would I, fanfic when

It would be good if they actually did something with her character besides being unobtainable ship bait, but they also have a miserable rich kids with fairies already.

Yeah but screw Remmy, plus she wouldn't be trying to destroy Timmy.

He's had several close calls, though.

What if Trixie or Tooty DO have fairies, and are just better at keeping it a secret than Timmy is, to the point we don't even know?

Remy and Trixie would make a better pairing IMO.

Not a bad idea. Too bad absolutely no thought went into these characters.
Seriously why doesn't Hartman at least try? Or he does, but it's only shit like rewriting Crockers backstory over and over.

The only reason I still think Timmy x Trixie is a viable ship is because of how much they were shown to have in common in that episode with Timantha.

I think Timmy was out of character there. Since when did he care about soap operas? But Trixie was at least cool and given some personality. Wish they had shown them having more fun in the arcade or over comics.
Instead they wasted too much time on unfunny fairy scenes.

Bump.

But user, how could you possibly not like the antics of Cosma and Wando?

bump