Why are there only few random terror in East Asia?

Why are there only few random terror in East Asia?

I really wish There were more terror and random shooting in East Asia region more frequenlyt and often.

There are so many extremly arrogant people in East Asia. like the people who do never care what fuck ever be happening to under class people.

and the people who like to slightly smirk at them behind. There are so extremly many cases like this in East Asia.

I really wish there were huge terrors keep emerging in East Asia too. Especially around Bithumb. also, if Guns were legal in here, many bosses of company would be murdered for sure. I really want that moment someday.

motherfuckers need to be randomly killed so they could keep their modesty.
I want all the shooting cases and explosion terror happen in East Asia rather than Western regions.

I'm progun, but I fear that if the gun laws here becomes the same as in the US, the murder rate will increase from 40.000 murders per year to 200.000.

It's hard to explain for dumb people that we don't have a gun tradition like in the US and people here don't behave like swedish or the japanese. accidentaly fart in the elevtor with someone would be a reason to be dead.

so many people need to get murdered. literally.
Gun legalizing when?

Kill the bosses, burn the factories, take over the government supporting them
Good luck comrade

Why did you add three zeros after the decimal.

probably if gun is approved in here, most of people wouldn't use it on gang purpose.
they would use it as tool of sacrifice themselves. paying their own lives willingly.

walking up in vicious rich company's door, do random shooting and kill the CEO, and CEO's family.
this is the fantasy I want. I wish the people were modest as US people.

>accidentaly fart in the elevtor with someone would be a reason to be dead.
kek
But seriously, nigger proofread your shitposts.

didn't understand the question, but:
40.000 = forty thousand
200.000 = two hundred thousand

why are your people so cold?

South Korea has had a history of being overworked. The companies extracted every bit from their people. This is changing recently, after the 2000s but it's still not rooted out. Seriously sickened by people who think SK was good all it's history

>40.000 = forty thousand
>200.000 = two hundred thousand
In portuguese. In english you should've written 40,000 or 200,000.

>40.000 = forty thousand
>200.000 = two hundred thousand

>why are your people so cold?

because the 'grade' of people meant to be solving all things.
there are no need to exist anything beside that here.
the only thing that people get to have interest and wish is all about ranking and grade. Including academical background, yearly income, pretty common thing pretty much everywhere else around the world, but the tendency is much more severe around East Asia.

It's just saying after reading 's post. >South Korea has had a history of being overworked
When hundreds of years ago in here millions of people used to study 10~30 years to pass an exam. the exam that calculating grade anything in summary.

that's what I think.
even if you legalize it, you wouldn't be capable of buying an m16 because it will cost like... 15k dollars.

that sucks.

are you too autistic to understand? whats the difference?

>whats the difference?

>why are your people so cold?
Modern work destroys the person within. Never in any point of our evolution as apes have we be submitted to the sort of meaningless and soul-crushing repetitive physical and mental labour for so many hours for so many years. Peasants living in houses made of shit and entirely dependant on the land even had less stressful and work intensive lives that the average modern wage slave is expected to embrace.

We were never meant to live this way, throwing away most of our lives making others rich and never getting see the real value of our labour. It creates a disconnection between the efforts expended and the productive results, essentially robbing the man of his biological utility which he has evolved to be defined by. South Korean culture with it's Confucian remnants, takes this dehumanisation and dials it all the way up to ten.

A comma is used to break units into their three decimal place, base ten factors. 100 (maximum of three), 1,000~100,000 (maximum of three each section), 1,000,000_100,000,000 (maximum of three each section). The decimal place is only ever correctly used for fractions under 1, as in 10%/0.10, 1%/0.001, etc.
Therefore, five thousand, hundred and five point six two would be written only ever as 5,105.62. Anything else is mathematically wrong, regardless of whatever incorrect norms are present in your respective languages.

Stop abusing mathematical expressions with this bullshit misuse of the comma and decimal point.

wtf I thought Austrailian is stupid

you should go to a psychologist, that's asperger syndrom symptons.

I forgot to thank about the instructions, I didn't know this.

be the change you want 2 see

It's only because there's no marketing merit.
New York, London, Paris are the most favorable cities for appealing.
That's all.

>I really wish There were more terror and random shooting in East Asia region more frequenlyt and often.
Calling the police right now