Hey Sup Forums in a couple of weeks I will be going to Manchester for two weeks...

Hey Sup Forums in a couple of weeks I will be going to Manchester for two weeks. Do I have to expect an higher number of mudslims than in spain?

don't go near Piccadilly gardens, its like a cross between a zombie apocalypse and a zoo, you will lose the will to live if you go near that place. Otherwise if you have money you will do fine. You need to visit a few bars in the Northern quarter, also try out the beer in a bar called brew dog. Don't listen to the homeless who walk around they are annoying and will lie to you.

I walked by that bridge everyday for 3 years.

I'm into craft beer and really familiar with brewdog. I will stay for 5 days in a hotel in center Portland street, and the rest in Salford Quays. Any special places or activities you recommend? I don't have a lot of money to spend though

there are muslims, but you will be more overwhelmed by the amount of chinese/asians
>im into craft beer
dont come to my city

What is the problem with enjoying different beer other than mass produced lagers that you can find everywhere?
Going to see a friend. Who just happens to be malasyan.

Check out the Imax, Visit the Museum of Science and Industry as well as the Art Gallery and the Deansgate John Rylands Library. Visit Canal St just to see the gays in their natural habitat. Imperial war museum is ok as well as the manchester museum at the university of manchester.

Port St Beer house in norther quarter is great, thousand of craft beers, ales etc.

Central blue circle is fine.
From the centre blue to the edge of the red circle is largely a fucking shithole.
From the red edge to the edge of the second blue is largely fine again.

Basically you commute through the red.

Thanks dude. I had my eye on the museum of science anyways.

The gardens is just full of pokemon players now, it confuses the fuck out of the resident scum.

If that was as a shithole like some places here all those phones would be stolen

the only true england nowadays is anywhere south of london

Tbqhf I prefer Scottish over Irish or english

Tip of the iceberg. You forgot the Marble Arch, Angel, Bar Fringe, virtually any place on tib street, The Castle on oldham road is probbaly my favorite robbies pub. Then a quick trot to the ape and apple and a few small pubs around there, then down to deansgate station for the Knott Bar, up to Liverpool street for Cask, then down peter street for a few more especially brewdog bar, then the Peveril of the Peak and into the Salisbury to finish. This is my groups preferred bank holiday sunday route. But there are a plethora of other ale pubs on offer.

Its too central for such low lvl crimes, cctv central.

I think he was just saying that Manchester has shit beer.

Oh fuck off you flatlander.

The Castle is full of hipster scum and Gullivers was taken over. Used to have lockin about 7 years ago in those places.

Great man. Will make a planning then. Also I guess the cathedral is worth seeing

There is literally a police station on the garden

I keep forgetting that you have CCTV. In my hometown there is literally none. Also I was in Berlin for 3 months and couldn't see many

I havent touched gullies since the landlady died

God rest her soul

>flatlander
the south west is literally the shire-tier rolling green beautiful hills m8

They don't need cctv in berlin and nothing ever fucking happens, never known a capital city that shuts down on a sunday, sat in the irish pub just so that there were other sin the pub.

Her ashes are in the mural's mortar behind the bar..... I jsut went in to raise a pint to her, never been back

what a fucking idiot lmao why would you want to spend 2 weeks in manchester?

i lived there for a year, but live about 10mi away, the place is a black shithole.

>5m hill

Come to the peaks and see some real views.

If you're going out around bars it's full of white people but you'll see hijabs and mudslime taxi drivers everywhere.

Pro-tip: find a taxi firm online that doesn't employ shitskins and mudslines.

Expect to see alot of this

Dont go to Salford

Stick to the roads, keep off t moors

Make sure you check out a place called Rusholme. You'll love it.

Anywhere north of London is literally 99% feral yard apes.

Keep to the road don't follow the lights otherwise you'll find yourself alone in a street full of Somalian wild children throwing fireworks at you and taking pot shots off the back of their stolen BMXs

No wonder we all hate you up here.

This is highly accurate. Go visit the Manchester museum, free entry and it's the best museum I've seen outside London.
Take a bus to Didsbury to experience a suburban area with few Muslims and huge parks if that's your thing.

>london is white

hawhawhaw

Lancashire biker here: What's wrong with t' pennines?

We literally all hate you. Like everyone wishes you didn't exist. Everyone everywhere hates you. Despises you. Wishes they could boycott you and starve you to death until you begged to die. And we could do it faggot, 80% of the Army is Northern, 90% is working class.

Also, Chorlton-cum-hardy. Probably the whitest place close to the city centre.

Visit Longsight and Levenshulme

Those too. All excellent places.

Check out if they still do Sparkle festival. It is a gathering o transgendered people in UK.
I fucked a qt Filipino ladyboy 2 years ago there.

>Its 10oc colder than the south
>its always raining
>you are waaaay to close to Liverpool
>and Scotland
>and Rochdale
>they call muffins barn cakes
>Yorkshire is a shithole
>The north is just one massive shithole
>its like the 1970's every day
>Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds speak another language.
>for every mile north you go, you lose 5 months of your life span
>in Glasgow 23 is middle age
>Stay the fuck away from the north

Kek

Sorry I dont speak unemployed monkey, can a Brummie translate?

Barm cakes*

>asking another muslim to translate

whatever you say Pakistan

There isn't actually as much to do in manchester as one might expect. See the museums and go to the bars, all but 3 of which play music ludicrously loud.

After a couple of days you'll give up and go to the tesco express to get a few dozen tins and some king skins and go sit on some scrubland by the shipping canal wishing you were in London, or maybe the lake district.

By eck lad, is there trouble tut mill?

Sorry northern apes about not sharing the wealth but you are monky serfs and dont need wealth, just work houses and we know who you are by your odd use of the the English language, do you find people dont ever take you seriously when you speak? Or just laugh at you?
Oh well at least you get to by cheap homes, whats a 5 bed in Manchester these days? £9k? If only i could sell my 2 bed in Pimlico and move up north arrgh its not fair.
Oh to be a feral prole like everyone north of Oxford.

Check out the Curry Mile senpai then Moss side

>tut mill

Fucking southern shandy drinking cunt cant even meme correctly.

who mmu here?

cambridge is north of london lad, although in terms of being a shithole we're 1000 miles south of london

Top lel it's just down the road from me right now.

Wow, a Londonder saying that...again I repeat, Cambridge is north of that shithole of a capital city and is six gorillion times nicer plus the surrounding villages have shire quality.

Filthy London cunt.

Yeah and your mother goes to the chippy in her peejays

But muh downs. Muh downs

A muffin isn't a barm cake you fucking retard. A barm is more like a bap/bun

Didsbury campus, best campus.

mfw I was in Londonistan 3 years ago. 2am some drunk chick gets to me and a buddy saying she needs money for the metro and starts blabbing about her situation. give her like 5 euros I had spare.

waitaminute.jpg looks like she was lying to get free monies.

I have lived in London, it is basically small areas of greatness spread across a massive city. Manchester always feels like a small version of london where you can walk from good part to good part easily. Additionally you can jump a train and be in a peak district village pub within 50 minutes. I visit london at least once a year but always find I end up in 3 places: Covent Garden, Victoria and Ealing Broadway. Soho has gone to shit and the few pubs I like around leicester square have just turned into tourist traps (waxy o'connors being the main pub, second being the fox in soho). Covent garden is still fantastic though, deansgate and deansgate locks has the same feel about it. Ealing Broadway is Sale. Victoria is Oxford Road near the Palace. And our metrolink runs until the wee hours of the morning.

I must also recommend Altrincham for a night out, for some reason belgian pubs rule the roost there, which is a fine thing.

Avoid Rusholm, it is literally called the curry mile. Go if you want a curry though, Camel One do decent kebabs.

Moss Side is our gang, drug and gun crime central and coincidentally is where all of the African and Caribbean individuals live, they even had their first black lives matter march last week.

Sadly we are infested with non-whites and the whites ldft are extra cucked, I'm sure you have seen the pictures.

The museums are free. Check out the Museumof science and industry, often abreviated to Mosi.

I can see my house from here.

When did that happen? The gardens has a sushi bar and a coffee shop, where is the cop shop?

I think he was saying that it is simply beer, "real ale " if you want to be pedantic, but calling it craft is a vile yankism and people just drink what they like and always have, real beer is not some new development like it is in yankland.

used to live in halls just near it, used to walk it to go to asda

if you like craft beer head into the northern quarter, it's the "hip" part of town and the bars there have good selection. can be quite expensive though but it's worth a look

you're a teacher?

cambridge/cavendish is where it was at.

Don't use that yankism.