Why did boomers ruin America?

Why did boomers ruin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat08.htm
heritage.org/research/reports/2014/09/the-war-on-poverty-after-50-years
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-04/record-94-million-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-lowest-1977
ssa.gov/policy/docs/quickfacts/stat_snapshot/
bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unwarranted self importance.

Exactly why millennials are further ruining everything everywhere now.

Here's an anecdote from my life
>"I won't take a job that pays under 1k/mo"
>t. 90 IQ druggie millennial in a town where average wage is 6-700 euro
>literally the bottom of the labor pool

Unwarranted. Self. Importance.

Becuae they were idiots for private interests, just like everyone else.
You are at the brink in the cycle of empire.
Alot of people are stupid really, me included, i could not save nor understand the world, could you? probably not, barelly anyone can. We are all cucks for other cucks, some are bulls (they are created from the enviorment and inteligence).
Civilazation shows the spoiled nature of man, but it also creates beuty from that intuition.
Hide with your near and dear, learn how to survive in a safe way within your reach of inteligence/power.

Boomers are the worst fucking generation

This.

what's the original comic?

>Uni costs 60k a year for a 4 year degree
>How dare you not want to put 240k in debt before you even enter the workforce fucking greedy kids these days

You only spend that much if you are a retard.

Instead of contributing to society, millennials take loans for (((uni))) degrees and then don't contribute to society anyway. Boomers drive past and wonder why these dregs, this literal human refuse, the kind of people Hitler put in camps for beings workshy, don't have it as easy as they did after the post-WWII boom.

Boomers are the reason why right wing retards think the unemployment rate is 42%.

>mom got a 60k/year job working for Ford right out of college with only a BA in economics
>I was lucky to get a 40k/year job with the same degree

Kill me.

My friend spent an ass load of money at a good school for a psychology degree, and can't find work. I spent a fraction of that at a cheaper school, and I have a good job now.

This seems weird for Horsey. Usually he's a nauseatingly good goy

Exactly. I went to community college for a couple years and then went to a cheap state school. I got a job before I even graduated.

Abolish / minimize welfare. I don't say people should die of hunger, but give them only the bare minimum needed to survive. No sane organism in nature voluntarily feeds its own parasites.

The economy needs less people with expensive pieces of paper and more people who can realistically do their job without counting down the minutes until lunch.

Glad to see not all right wing retards are completely useless.

My dad got a job right out of high school and by the time he was in his 30s he was a national Vice President and making 100k year without a college degree

>minority welfare and white guilt are the elements that are dragging US economy down

Reminder that if youre born in the US you're most likely both stupid and ignorant.

until they put the hands on his pocket... then the red pill starts his effect

Na its just the left wing morons who spend assloads of money on useless degrees

My dad was making 250k a year with a fucking associates degree from a regional tech school...

Fuck our generation

So your logic is that only right wingers go to college?

Funny how it's the right wing retards who have to tell themselves muh """REAL""" unemployment rate is 42%.

"our"

you sure like to put everything in the same bag...

this is why I cut laces with humans
im not your generation thanks

I can be both stupid AND ignorant? Holy shit what a deal!

Here, welfare is FAR from the bare minimum needed to survive. If you don't work, you don't survive the winter.

By pure coincidence, we're also the creme of the second world crop.

Did boomers forget to breed?
Why are the demographics shifting so wildly?

Why are you strawmanning so hard? Nobody even is talking about employment stats.

The point is that right wing retards have to tell themselves the unemployment rate is 42% to make themselves feel better about being completely useless, unskilled, unemployed losers.

>42% unemployment.
He didnt really say that...did he?

I mean you would have to spin the numbers VERY hard to achieve that. Minimum wagers dont count as employed, including retired people, including all of Mexico etc.

>leafposting again

O boy

I was making a legit point.

>Glad to see not all right wing retards are completely useless.

Let's be fair about this.

The post-boomer generations would have had an easier time fixing America than the pre-boomer generations had building it in the first place. But the death spiral continues.

The seeds are as sour as the fruit.

Yeah he's said it repeatedly. Trump is that mentally retarded.

I have a ton of screenshots of these retards saying it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ

>Why are the demographics shifting so wildly?
boomers flooded the country with subhumans because boomers are worthless hippie cucks who cant fucking die fast enough

>tfw its because of a Republican Congress

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat08.htm

Leaf plz go

Not including those over retirement age (many of whom actually still work), the unemployment percent is ~37%

The certificate does not make the man.
If you rely on debt slavery to indicate compliance to the status quo, you will find no friends among the majority.

The US has spent over $22t on the "war on poverty", much of which goes to minorities as they are more likely to be in "poverty". US debt is now ~$19.3t. "Poverty" rates are the same as they were when the "war" started.

Source: heritage.org/research/reports/2014/09/the-war-on-poverty-after-50-years

Maybe they thought it would be "Funny".

Boomers are the dumbest group of people I have met. Their parents who are still alive at 80 are smarter and better prepared at life.

Fucking boomers are lazy, afraid of confrontation, and trust to much.

I've noticed every fucking boomer will do the following when buying a phone / internet / car.

>Hello phone store, one phone please.
Yes Sir, we offer a 120$ a month plan that includes 10 gigabytes of data and free sexting.
>Ok, sounds good.

Ask your parents / boomers what they payed for their car / internet / phone.

>Holding a degree makes you politically astute

I have worked in the university system most of my life. I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

My HS dropout father would have a better understanding of politics and issues compared to so many people I meet with masters and doctorate degrees with some pretty good exceptions.

Do they pay you shills by the post?

>you will be free in this country THIS time, pinky promise!
tfw america is a Honeypot Nation

Its shameful to go to community college.

>Dad got his surveyor's license in a few months because they had a shortage of surveyors
>If you wanted to get one today it would literally take eight years
>made tons of money doing it
>everyone around him was white
>knows everyone he gre up with still
>got a desk job at city government later
>is now a Democrat

The biggest group of people on welfare are whites, dumbass. That image will make sense in a couple years, when whites do become the minority

Freedom is luxury goods in 1984 America.

LOL AHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT SEE!!! OMG THX FOR THIS CAP. 37%!!! AHAHAHHA

You're including every single retiree in the country. The labor force is EVERYONE 16+.

OMFG PRICELESS

educate yourself today

lmao, still going hard i see

god bless you user

Not as shameful as meeting your old HS friend who works at a factory and earns twice as much as your educated ass.

Maybe if the politicians their parents supported didn't literally promise every American a good paying job if the "want one" they wouldn't have that mentality.

Hillary literally did that in her nomination acceptance speech. She didn't say you could get a good paying job if you "work hard" or "get an education", she promised everyone that if you just "want one" you will be granted a good paying job.

What a bunch of fucking shit

Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years. Then try to take credit for it. This is right wing retard autism off the fucking charts.

>The biggest group of people on welfare are whites
[citation needed]

thx leafbro

My friend took on ~$40k in loans to get an Electrical Engineering degree, 6 years later he's making around $120k/yr + retirement and other benefits working as one of the top managers at a power plant.

His sister took on ~$60k in loans to get a degree in dance and is now a stay at home mom while her husband works 60+ hours a week as the sole income earner trying to keep their family afloat.

>Why are the demographics shifting so wildly?
The '65 immigration act stopped prioritizing European immigration, but also because politicians don't give a shit about illegal immigrants

Boomers seem to have a special place in their hearts for foreign hoards that piss on their ancestors.
They inherited the Earth from their parents and gave it all away.

Yup

They are. Yet, while only a low percentage of burger cunts are on welfare because there are so many of them, something like 40-50 per cent of basketball americans get the gibsmedats.

If you want the truth look at per capita.

This cartoon is ass backwards
The baby boomers fucked us because they felt entitled to way more natural resources than anyone is worth.

they were spoiled brats born to WW2 survivors.

Their parents conquered the world and made the US a super power, survived the depression.

They got everything handed to them on a silver platter and succumbed to moral decay.

Maybe the nukes? Government tests? Paperclipped Nazi scientists released shit into the air?

No it isn't

Get your head out of your ass

It's the natural cycle.

My dad was making 550k right out of preschool and he was literally retarded

I went to USC. Got ridiculed because I didn't leave the state.

I'm more inclined to believe my parents over someone on the internet.

If immigrants are being used to fuel population growth why is the workforce participation rate tanking? Shouldn't young people be entering the workforce as boomers retire?

But in reality this is about the value system disorder known as market capitalism, the baby boomers just happened to be the generation that pushed us over the edge.

>Your great-great-great-great grandfather was an immigrant

This comic is erroneous, at best.

It's the old, (racist) white people who support Trump. Young people are mostly too educated to support the 'tard.

Yeah? Well MY friend took on 6000k in loans and makes $87950 a year+retirement and other benefits as a paper Mache' maker. Checkmate.
See, I can do it to buddy. Sick anecdote but it means nothing.

Boomers were the original "I hate you dad" generation

>Spend more money at this expensive private school goy

The first two years at university are just general education, there is 0 reason to go to university for that when you can get it at community college.

To to community college and transferring is the smart way to do it. If you are letting people shame you for that then you have no self confidence.

Dude this is a literal economic fact. Millennials are way poorer than their parents were at their age.

Boomers are continuing to work into retirement. Mostly because they can't aford to retire because they spent their money on cheap shit from China instead of saving it.
It started as a social security scam
>we need more money for SS
>bring in cheap laborers to pay into it
>except they knew all along it was only a temporary bandaid
>now they can't stop it

Make your own thread, Faggot.

>cousin goes to community college for 2 years
>transfers to state school pre-med program
>graduates with honors, goes to med school
>graduates 3rd in her class out of med school
>completes internship and residency at Vanderbilt
>becomes pediatrician, applies at 3 different clinics / hospitals, lowest starting salary offer was $175k, highest was $225k

nah, going to community college for 2 years to knock your basics out is pretty damn smart

Young people today are not poorer than 50 years ago, but they have seen no increase. The elderly have seen the largest increase.

my dad makes six figures and he never even fucking went to fucking college
i will be lucky to make 40k upon graduating

This. Boomers are fucking awful with money, mostly because they take it for granted. Look at how many are selling their homes to chinks and using the money to rent apartments and shit. It's fucking digusting.

"You kids have it so easy!"
>says the guy that could buy a house and a car right out of highschool

Household income is kind of a deceptive statistic though, as more and more nowadays both spouses in the couple are working, and household income can be a deceiving statistic with the number of people now choosing to stay home for years after college.

I filed my first independent tax return at 22, straight out of college.

My older brother? Not until he was 26.

You have to me smart enough not to listen to your parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/teachers/counselors/MSM etc. At 18 it's hard to be that smart.

But unemployment is ~42%. Labor participation is at it's lowest since the 70s. "Unemployment" only accounts for people seeking work/on unemployment insurance.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-04/record-94-million-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-lowest-1977

The level of education one gets at a community college is poor and on the same level as high school. The entire point of Gen Eds is to make you a well-educated, well-rounded person. It's not to get credtis on your transcripts.

What you just said is like some true moron saying you can get the "same thing" at McDonalds that you can at a high-scale restaurant, and for a faction of the price!

Idiot.

>My friend took on ~$40k in loans to get an Electrical Engineering degree, 6 years later he's making around $120k/yr + retirement and other benefits working as one of the top managers at a power plant.
>His sister took on ~$60k in loans to get a degree in dance and is now a stay at home mom while her husband works 60+ hours a week as the sole income earner trying to keep their family afloat.
Do you see the difference in what they chose? Your sister deserves what she fucking got if she literally studied DANCING. FUCKING DANCING NIGGER. She's a fucking joke and once again just another fucking piece of evidence that women should never have had any rights in the first place. It's the same logic as complaining about not enough women are taking STEM degrees but all of them are taking womyn's studies instead.
The original post I made was more or less a shitpost, not shilling.

ssa.gov/policy/docs/quickfacts/stat_snapshot/

>6 million people are >20% of our population

Leaf are you ok

They failed at raising their kids properly, more or less.

The Boomer's parents, which were part of the Greatest Generation, actually raised them with consistent guidelines and routine, which they ultimately decided to rebel against in their teens/early - mid 20s.

The issue is, what should have been an innocent phase of sneaking out of the house and hanging with friends past curfew, turned into a movement that resulted in the sexual revolution and the leftist degeneracy that you see today.

And while they may have thought they were paving the way towards a brighter future, did they replace those paradigms that they tore down? No, they fucking didn't. All of these hippie dippie bullshit ideas, and they don't so much as bother to replace their parents way of life with something consistent.

So, what do we have now with the millennials? Disillusioned people who were raised through each developmental period with a 'be anything you want to be' mindset and no actual understanding of how to integrate into society, which may account for why so many of us here are completely fucking disillusioned with life and would rather it all burn to the ground.

To sum it up as briefly as I can, Woodstock was a fucking mistake.

This image is so spot on, my dad always denies that boomers did anything wrong and is voting for Hillary and thinks she didn't do anything wrong, it enrages me

Just buy a slightly older version of a text book then read it and do the problems.

You are though. Most if not all of us here are millenials

Labor force participation rate includes retired octogenarians. I don't think anyone expects them to work.

This is a better measurement: bls.gov/emp/ep_table_303.htm

16-24 is down due to higher university enrollment rates, but 25-34, 35-44, and 45-54 have no excuse to be down two full points each.

[ c i t a t i o n n e e d e d ]
Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

this. it's a cycle. also called "The Fourth Turning". and it just keeps getting "better" and won't end until about 2025 or so. i'll bet the climax will be a nuke holocaust.

That's not true at all. Are you an admissions officer or something? Fuck off shill.

Baby Boomers are Trump's bread and butter.