Will western animation ever be good again?

Will western animation ever be good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4U1Vg8LF7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never, switch to nip shows.

Sauce on that webm tho?

The highschool girl kind of fuck this up and probably indicados that this isn't worth of my time, but I liked the design of the Monster.

Give me the source.

It is, have you seen some of the 3D animated stuff lately?

>inb4 "but my closemindedness doesn't believe in good animation like that"

I mean 2D animation of course. 3D is great and all but I find 2D much more impressive.

When execs stop being retarded, so never.

>The highschool girl kind of fuck this up and probably indicados that this isn't worth of my time
Yeah I understand what you mean. But Yozakura Quartet has a minimal amount of panty shot bullshit.

Those B-2 Spirits cost about $1.157 billion each, back in 1998.

I'm not sure what that is adjusted for inflation but this girl is in a lot of trouble.

It's not a great show, but Kotoha is a standout.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4U1Vg8LF7Y

why did she 9/11 the Iron Giant?

Panty shots are good, only faggots and SJWs don't like panty shots

>it's another overanimation thread

>school girl having uber kinetic action scene wielding god like power being nigh untouchable while fighting giant monster
That fight was nice but damn if I haven't seen this a million times from a million different shows before. The animation kind of loses it's charm when it's yet another rehash of the same thing over and over.
Also, to answer your question: No, probably not any time soon anyway. Maybe sometime down the line in a few decades, but for now people can get away with low budget flash cartoons to serve as background noise for children with low attention spans and even lower standers. It'd be nice if they made stuff for us cartoon loving losers, but the sad fact is there just isn't a market in it; and it'll be quite a while before the adult generation of the west sees animation as anything more than kids stuff or comedy.

I just thought it was kinda boring and confusing. Like, honestly I had no idea what the fuck they were talking about half the time. The manga at least.

It's a golem/zombie. The girl's power is over language. She can say things in a particular way and make them reality.

Only on small doses and when it is well done.

>overanimation
????

No. Might as well kill yourself now and avoid the rush.

>Panty shots
Huh guess I was wrong.
Nevermind what I said. Show is lame anyway.

Hope she's not australian
>OY YA CUNT, I'LL 'AVE SPOIDERS CUMMIN OUT YA CRACK YE GIT

What's this from? Is there lots of yuri?

> Japanese animation is so good!
> Stupid as shit mess that makes no sense and is fucking horrible in every aspects once you get past the work that people put into it

Liking sakuga is the same as liking the Transformers movies.

Yes, some.